推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

35 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
seems like lots of turnover lately, anyone know why?

What are you talking about?  Coupons are available year-round.  The ones around CNY are special and a little bit cheaper.

I bought one last month and will likely buy another one this month so don't think you have correct information.  I will let you know what the costs is next time.  Think it is still HK$6000 but one less time than last year after their price increase.

The cheaper set gives you one more so assuming neo is correct, then 10+4.  You can buy the cheap set around NY or CNY (forgot which one) and also during your birthday month.

The NY or CNY ones are actually available for two weeks or so until they supposedly sold out.  Just ask the bg that you know well there.  They are supposed to sell a certain number of sets in the past so they would normally tell their frequent customers.

I bought on two separate occasions last year and they were at least a week apart.  It is a good deal since I go quite often and usually before 11pm.  I think asking the manager was more a formality?  Have a tough time seeing them turn down frequent customers buying more.

Have only heard of two BG serving one client as in two girls for the full 90 mins.  So 2X what you would pay normally.  Have not heard of separating part 1 and 2.

Yes, you are at the right place but obviously she suspects you are an undercover cop.  How else would you expect them to react?  It is good that they operate this way to protect the sauna and the people who work there.

it sucks but aren't the solutions pretty simple?  go a couple more times in the near future so that they will recognize you or go with someone who is a regular

CC just left

回復 1985# 的帖子

BG fee increased as well.  % taken by house also reduced after 10pm.  I think increase of about HK$40-50 per session.

35 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.