推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

討論區的基本守則和指引第三条

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-9-22 16:58 發表
你指的那两三个人,其中一个 P字行头的,我过往曾经告知过他(但他至今仍依然故我),已有不少人向我PM投诉他,说他不断在本版(及其它多个分 ...
I am just questioning those people who keep on saying "thank you" and "ask without doing homework".

For the HL post, we are already keeping low profile and what I report are actual experience with different BGs. If this is defined as AD or MSM, then, we need to revisit what is allowed and isn't allowed to be posted under this board.

引用:
原帖由 ComeOn 於 2007-9-27 23:12 發表
但以「HL post」為例,你和icheng609師兄每人大概post了各200個貼,即是現在454個中有九成是你們的。平均每日十多個貼是你們兩位談論HL,亦令到「HL post」高據風月版 第一頁達一個月之久,所以我並 ...
There are now basically only 1 active thread on HL. All reports and replies are pretty valid. If unacceptable, we will revert to PM. In fact, many brothers have gone to HL after reading our reports.

We are questioning why so many threads on "factory" also.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-28 08:49 發表
As long as there are ground rules and they are fully obeyed..
I want to point out the facts and ask brothers to be OBJECTIVE in their assessments and criticisms. This is a good forum so don't let the minority spoil it for the majority!

引用:
原帖由 飛鴻 於 2007-9-30 16:56 發表
既然 ComeOn 先生指出 HL post是由兩位版友chat足一個月,日日chat十幾野,長據頭版,為避免有Ad之嫌疑,版主應該考慮把這個topic也lock了,既然朱古力厰應該處理,HL這種topic為什麼不考慮處理?
Don't read lor!

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-10-3 14:17 發表
这条THREAD,包括这个分版不是吹水、聊天区,而是讨论区!
虽然讨论应该包括吹水、聊天的,但吹水、聊天不是讨ť ...
Just be OBJECTIVE la.

There are so many "garbage" posts out there. As I stated many times, our reports/comments on HL are genuine and many brothers are going there now after reading but they don't necessarily want to write anything here (maybe for fear of your kind of criticism).

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-10-4 16:31 發表
这里存在"garbage" posts ?可能是,因为公开论坛的会员的质素一定是有好有坏的,不过,就我所见,本版的会员很好,你所 ...
Agreed.

There are so many "Thanks", "ush", "Good" etc. Pls warn those members la.

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-10-4 17:54 發表
你点知我没WARN他们?我见有人在本版洗班式的回应,若果是新手,我会 PM他们的,再犯才会处理!你不知道不代表没有!反过来෾ ...
My requests to "go try" etc. are because I was very annoyed at those people making remarks and just asking without real contribution. There are so many of these within each topic that it's not funny.

Anyway, I see your point and let's close the subject.

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2007-10-5 13:07 發表
Pls follow what 求其 has mentioned.  If you want to say something, try to search and follow the corresponding thread to reply.  Thanks.
Well noted and thanks for your clarification.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.