推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

我的初次海联 3P 經驗

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-11 16:41 發表
Done........... and the room will be reserved for us so that we don't have to worry if HL is full house.
Thanks again! Hope can have fun tomorrow. Want to check out 4/F first. I still recall no. !^@ .

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2007-9-12 10:09 發表
Chance is always there!!!
You just teach them a lesson for me today and let us have your GREAT REPORT afterward!!!!!!!
Unfortunately, when I went with brother icheng, not many girls were available and only 2 trainees for 1+1. So I made a safe choice on no. !. Service was good as she is master trainer there.

But luckily, we found an eatable one for next time. Maybe disclose no. after brother icheng tried.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 08:47 發表
Tried another HL gal yesterday afternoon........... and this time, being not in the best shape and condition, just a one-to-one game.
She's from Wu Nam with NE blood......... slim and tall, 100% ...
Seems quite good. I like 小籠包. Any PDD? Now I know the full story as you were in a hurry to leave yesterday.

I went to a proper massage after some drinks/food and was "hard" half the time as the BG kept on massaging to the sensitive areas (front and back) without actually touching them. Nothing happened in the end bit it was relaxing after the battle at HL.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 09:02 發表
I guess you should have gone for !^@ after your meal to have the third meal. Haha!
I would have considered but then, I should be finished @10:30 pm and too late la.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 09:07 發表
I"ll try the HL edible very soon........
Make sure you book first with Captain Sung. Yes, Sung is nice and Captain Lisa is OK too but maybe too thin for your liking!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 09:35 發表
Be fair to us, bro. Pen, that you should write at least something...........
OK but I am not "Ching" (as referred by jj).

Well, no. ! would do all the routines in professional manner including BBBJ in shower (I nearly got blew off). Then, all the processes were done in systematic manner. She liked to tickle your body and licked ears a lot but not my preference (which is PDD - which to me, no. ! was average in this area). Then, BBBJ again in bed and she has a motor mouth which made it easy to explode. I need to ask for a stop and finish in normal manner.

Overall, a good choice for first-timer to HK and she is a mid 20s girl.

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2007-9-13 09:33 發表
Ching,
I am waiting for your report with no. !
Sorry - you meant C Hing, I misunderstood!

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2007-9-13 10:00 發表
C Hing,
You are correct. BBJ of No. ! is excellent. You cannot feel any her teeth when she was doing the BJ and her tongue is moving around which make you not easy sustain! ...
Exactly. Riding skill is very good too!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 10:24 發表
It si always fun to have ! in 3P game........ and the trainee is guaranteed to perform well.
No. ! told me she prefer "solo" wor.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 10:55 發表
Because she enjoyed "dapping" you so much ma.........
She said some double act became a joke as the trainee just watched most of the time!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 11:10 發表
But as a master trainer, she should know which gal can be good partner for 3P. I still insist that she did not want other gals to share you with her.
But if good partner, cost may become $900. Too much la!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 11:22 發表
I mean which trainee can be good partner as she is the one who train them.
Not the 2 trainees we saw yesterday. I asked already!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 11:25 發表
But they are not that bad apparently.
I believe never partner with no. ! before. Yes, I kind of like no. ^%.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 11:29 發表
^% defintely is quite attractive to me, too. but I'll try the chopsticks first.
WHY? I won't say no. here yet.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 11:31 發表
What number...........? Haha!
The other trainee we saw yesterday. You do recall her no., right?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 11:35 發表
One is ^, perhaps. The other. no idea.
I already mentioned above. No. ^%

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 11:38 發表
That means, ^ and ^% lor.........
But one thing for sure........... they are not the "sparkling" type.
To me, no. ^% is definitely sharper. But cannot benchmark against Ms. Doggie la.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 11:43 發表
I heard some rumour about Doggie.
What? She won't go back to HL or has some disease or something else?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-13 13:43 發表
That she will come back to HL early next month instead of mid this month. That means we shall have to wait for a few weeks more.
After the week long holiday in China.

引用:
原帖由 dhpuser 於 2007-9-14 00:21 發表
多谢师兄报告,有时间也要去到此一游番
Go la and report!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-17 08:31 發表
Tried % lst Friday. I think she was in HL b4. Not tall, big boobs, young and looked lovely. Perhaps too young ('87 girl) that pussy was tight and hard to penetrate. General skill and attitude just  ...
Not for me then if service only so so. But thanks for report. No chance for double fly last Friday? Any other selections that day?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-17 09:02 發表
chopsticks was there but I was attracted by %'s appearance.......... I must try chopstick or ^% next time!
Seems not a good choice. Will mark !! next time.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-17 09:06 發表
When will be your "next time"..........?
End of this month or need to wait till Oct.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-17 09:27 發表
I might go there again this Friday.............. to keep the information of HL constantly updated.
Good on you BROTHER!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-17 09:43 發表
And Sung is becoming more and more helpful/friendly, too.
Really? But still no discount and now must use CNY or pay more if HKD.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.