推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

銀之泉

Just visited this place today.  It is a cozy place, giving you a tidy and neat impression.  (I cannot take a filthy place and I would leave at once if it does not give me a sense of comfort)  Received a warm welcome from Mimi.  I did spa (today is hot and I sweated.  Not sure if massage only can bath or not.)  I was surprised to have a served spa.  In fact, I was a bit embarrassed when I took of my clothes in front of the masseur (I don't go to these place often).  Anyway, here is what I experienced:  1.  Take a shower first.  2.  body scrub on the massage table, everywhere.  3. served spa.  4. massage.  Good skill.  I hiked, overnight 8 hours last Sat.  The weariness did not go away.  That's why I went to this place and tried.  After the massage, I felt a lot better.  5.  Oil massage.  6. Get bathed again, on your own.  All the way 90+ % uncovered.

Yes, there is a mini hi-fi and a 16:9 TV.  I didn't use them because I wanted a tranquil environment.  Sure, we had some chat, but not too much.

For the price, in Manila, China, Taiwan, you got a much bigger room and nicer ambiance.  But no complaint, since it is HK, and the service is worth the price.

Will patronize again.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 yellowhite 於 2009-8-26 23:25 發表
thanks for your detail report!!! so did you make any booking?!? or just walk-in?!?

I walked-in.  It was early in the afternoon, just after 14:00.  When I left, there were some other guests and I did not see any masseur sitting around, all working?  There are four,  I believe, other than Mimi.

引用:
原帖由 Silvery 於 2009-9-3 16:00 發表

translation tools are everywhere, unless you write with some codes such as VAS... etc
it's not hard if one really want to know what u are talking abt
BTW, c-hing, I don't want VAS is, ie VAS =??  and also BG = ?  I can guess what they mean but I don't know what it is!  Please tell me, thanks!
It's fun fun fun!

引用:
原帖由 long_dum 於 2009-9-5 17:40 發表

VAS=valued add services
BG=bone girl
Thank you!  Long dum c-hing!
It's fun fun fun!

Lily not good? Interesting!  I tried her the 2nd time, both were good.  Yesterday I went there, I told her that my wrist was sore from using mouse and the slight pain of my tennis elbow.  She relieved my soreness and pain.  True, I'd never felt so comfortable for a long time, especially my wrist.  However, it took almost all  90 min to get those done.  Expensive it may seem,  I think it was worth it.  I even told Mimi that she was really good and Mimi said she was one of her best BG (Sure, she is her staff, haha!)

BTW, ching's, Mimi gave me 2 sweets, unwrapped by her and put them into my mouth, one by one (Oops!  Touched finger tip(s)).  One was grape taste, the other was?? Just got carried away.  Further, she said she had just installed a - ion?? bathing equipment.  She showed me and gave me 'ball biscuits' while showing me.  Oh ma ma!  

I said I'd like to try her skill next time, she politely said Lily had better skills.  I wasn't agile enough to say,'It doesn't matter if Lily has better skills, I just want you to do it!'....
It's fun fun fun!

引用:
原帖由 wyt 於 2009-9-27 13:38 發表

Yes, mimi at least C cup
I felt them when pressed against, should be C.
It's fun fun fun!

引用:
原帖由 long_dum 於 2009-9-28 22:38 發表

bbttorrent c-hing, how do you press against? by your hands ...
long dum c-hing, no la!  She pressed them against my body and I felt them.  They felt .  Last time she gave me 波餅's
It's fun fun fun!

引用:
原帖由 long_dum 於 2009-9-29 20:58 發表
哈, 好彩我都曾經攬過, feel 過啫...
彼此彼此!  We are the lucky few?!    She held my hands today and said, 'business isn't great these days, do come here more often!'  I said, 'I only make 300 a day!'  Then she replied quickly, '我請你吃飯囖!'    Mimi offers to have meals with me, good deal!  BTW, I ran into Yoyo.  Fairly good looking.  I knew some C-hing tried her before.  If not for continuing Lily's physio in relieving my pain on my wrist and elbow,  I might have try her.  Well, perhaps later!
It's fun fun fun!

After she led me to see the new equip. in the spa room, she gave me a hug.  She wanted me to try next time la!  Sure I'll try later, with her??  Only if she's in the mood, I reckon, or perhaps a VIP

It's fun fun fun!

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2009-10-2 13:38 發表

brother, you must be handsome and young !!

she never gives me a hug although I have visited there  several times!
Maybe I was lucky!  Or perhaps she was in the mood.  If I can get her to give me a (spa) massage, then I shall agree to what you say, Many brothers here know she is hard to book...  Hope to have a chance to spread out  some good news here!

It's fun fun fun!

As far as I know, Mimi still runs around 2 place, sure in 金 more.  Yesterday I was in Silver, so quiet, but that gave me a chance to try Yoyo la.  I bought the spa package - not lucky as other c hing, almost nil service while doing spa.  She is very much different from Lily (I only tried Lily there), much more sensuous, and softer massage touch.  Quite hearty,  good for relaxation.   She told me the business was much affected by 金.  

It's fun fun fun!

Does any ching know where Lily is?  I missed her bone skill.  Pls let me know if you know, or PM me if it is not convenient to disclose here.  Thanks a lot!
It's fun fun fun!

回復 382# 的帖子

Wish Supreme C hing all the best!  But the web is always accessible, if you happen to have some good experience, welcome to share again!

Take care!
It's fun fun fun!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.