推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 銀泉芬蘭浴

引用:
原帖由 gn01942705 於 2007-9-29 14:30 發表
小第尋晚去左
搵左80
overall一般
但她夜更mark單竟僅次98.

引用:
原帖由 gn01942705 於 2007-10-1 08:05 發表
唔係呱@@不過講service同禮貌都ok既!溫柔體貼同樣子身材就一般啦!
唔計身材, 面既樣已是全夜更最好.

引用:
原帖由 gn01942705 於 2007-10-1 12:33 發表
咁你仲唔快d update你個表@@不過80好似比較保守,brother有冇對過佢手多多呀?
我個表每項無特別排先後次序.
雖然佢看似保守, 但據聞佢係房好多時和客傾計度過.
我果次做佢就無手多啦,因我覺得同佢相處悶.
希望第日有緣再聚, 佢會如英姐所講令人刮目相看.

引用:
原帖由 newkid 於 2007-10-2 16:03 發表
唔知係咪叫 "蕉"房 ?
This J ("蕉") room, though one of the newly rennovated rooms,  is a long but narrow room. I once had it, and when the bg 72 (who is already quite slim) came in, she bumped into the edge of the wall. I immediately asked to change room.
Doube "蕉" (JJ) room is better for me as it is one of the big rooms at the very back, though it has not been rennovated yet.
Of course, I always prefer room M1, M3 or K (the other rennovated rooms) .

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2007-10-2 16:19 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 sunriderjj 於 2007-10-2 15:26 發表

, 銀泉d hardware同招呼都算係旺角數一數二喇

So long time no see bro sunriderjj, and you have been to S S a number of times again. Why haven't you given us some reports ma?

引用:
原帖由 newkid 於 2007-10-2 15:10 發表
剛去完回來, 冇錯, 93係番12點, 不過今次冇試.

另終於試過新房, 真係幾正.
So which bg did u do this time? Any report/comment?

引用:
原帖由 newkid 於 2007-10-2 16:24 發表
又係78 lor, 每兩星期一次, 已連打6,7 次了, 都冇咩新野好寫. (早更冇咩選擇嘛)

期待下次試93.
78 has always been good to me every time, kissing my cheeks, 'praising'/flattering me: 'I like u very much cos you're handsome'. I wonder how many times she says this to customers day to day.

引用:
原帖由 oldcat 於 2007-10-2 17:02 發表
好耐無上黎....今日一口氣睇了十幾篇報告! 而且咁arm得閒,就出下野互相交流下。
最近我都經常落銀泉,做過好幾個number,同各位C hing做開的差唔多,但最難忘的是和一個(單雙)號碼囡囡"撕片"好令我又 ...
Awaiting...

But ching, if the incident was too sensitive, would you consider sending us private reports via PM? Please exercise your judgement and discretion.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2007-10-2 17:07 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 oldcat 於 2007-10-2 17:10 發表

當然當然......所以我都唔提佢的老num
Please PM me your private report, with the bg no...

引用:
原帖由 漫誘引力 於 2007-10-2 20:37 發表
最近就由旺角其他場轉到銀泉試下, 點知一試便上癮!  
Me too. Though I occasionally visited Silver Spring in previous years, it is only in this year that I visit it regularly. I think that with the takeover of ownership in February this year, the new management do better than the old group. Not only the hardware but also the waiters'/lockers' service and even the variety of free meal sets have improved, not to say the overall quality of bgs and the look of the female PRs .

引用:
原帖由 漫誘引力 於 2007-10-2 20:37 發表
78既骨技比8同12好, 其力度同準確度最高,  身形較8同12豐滿! 樣也ok!forum.timway
78既骨技比8同12好--I agree, and other brothers should.

身形較8同12豐滿--Are you sure?  78 is also slim wor. Look at her face...so thin

Recently I found out that general manager 英姐 used to be a bonegirl years back. Actually she herself taught bg 21, who in turn is the mistress (trainer) of new bgs in S S.
So 英姐 is the 'grand-mistress' of the new batch of bgs after the takeover in February.

引用:
原帖由 漫誘引力 於 2007-10-3 00:12 發表

因我三個都詳細攬過
So when 78 holds you, does she say, 'I like u cos you are handsome'?

hahaha....

引用:
原帖由 Spidy 於 2007-10-3 00:19 發表
我係新人,想問下各位師兄,有邊個BG比較高,同bone skill 好o的?小弟較喜歡長腿姐姐
謝!
30 of the night shift stands out from the others in terms of height. Her bone skill is ok.

引用:
原帖由 fitman 於 2007-10-3 04:56 發表

2/1冇vas  
If u want more from her, you have to open your mouth and ask...then there should be no problem.  

引用:
原帖由 fitman 於 2007-10-3 05:00 發表
新人#面孔較^好 dup功兩個都有排磨
You have seen them, done them, or you heard about them from the staff?  英姐   says 3 is smarter at learning the skills.

引用:
原帖由 ikh630 於 2007-10-3 08:42 發表

後生

But bro mpower says 'at a distance, she looks great;
                               at close range, she looks like a mum'

(And suki laughed at this when she read this )

Personally, I think she is not old, but she has had eye bgs due to working at night, which made her look a bit old. Hopefully, she will soon shine with her look now that she has changed to the day shift.

引用:
原帖由 newkid 於 2007-10-3 09:28 發表

!( 啦! 夠高, 有5呎7, 8寸, 對腳足有43寸長, bone skill 都幾好, 中女,
身材都有, 係鬆少少.

對腳真係好SEXY.
Yes, I wanted to mention her but compared with 30, she is quite mid.
But I remember that when I tried her two years ago, she could be quite 'wild'.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2007-11-16 12:48 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 super123123 於 2007-10-3 11:19 發表
will (* change to day too?
so that it will be more convenient for you?  

引用:
原帖由 CY+Kong 於 2007-10-3 12:18 發表
千載難逢好機會,
假日偷跳落銀泉.

8仔骨技一般....死力較多...forum
Yeah, honestly, I 'd agree that she could exert 死力. Almost a year ago, whn I first tried her, I did not like her dupping. At that time she had already relearned dupping from a master in S S (under the old ownership). But this year I  retried her and found that her service attitude had improved much, and she has become more talkative and fun to be with.

引用:
原帖由 sunriderjj 於 2007-10-3 14:28 發表

locker tips就隨心喇
I have never been under any pressure to tip them, and they have always been nice to me. Anyway, they never hold the towel tray before you awaiting your tip .(The tip box is just on the bench in the changing area, not on the mirror desk.) This is one of the things I like about S S (and Lotto in Wanchai).

引用:
原帖由 Spidy 於 2007-10-3 13:34 發表
謝謝各位..我會去試下, 一定返來報告..
放左工 6, 7 點去,係日間定夜間呀?
day shift: 10:30 am to 8 pm
nite shift  8 pm to 6 am

引用:
原帖由 ikh630 於 2007-10-3 15:10 發表

一個不錯技師,42吋長腿,樣子甜美

part1:有力,準確,

part2:被動,但算可以接受

總括有75分
May I offer my reference (already in post #570):

(30) 高, slim, 蚾豆, 樣都ok, 三十出頭. 好鍾意笑,指力可幾大, 待佢幫我鬆完後請她轉回酮X手法, 做大髀, 髀筋一樣可以有98, 16那鐘驚喜, 最後十分鐘的鉔仵犮鬙禰騆言妝磞礂畯暆面、蜻蜓.

引用:
原帖由 mpower 於 2007-10-3 19:46 發表

年紀稍大兼有d  Leung
I'd agree too.

Report on new girl 3:

young, a bit short, long hair looks OK. not exactly pretty
dup skill: serious, but since she followed every step taught by her master bg 21, she barely finished dupping my legs when time was up. Master bg 21 seems to have taught the new girls different ways or postures to massage different positions, but the newest girls like 80 and 3 seem to follow every move taught; hence the efficiency is sort of lower than experienced girls. These new girls should learn to skip unnecessary repetition of massage of body parts by just different postures or ways, so that after finishing with the legs, they still have time for the tummy, the chest, the neck, etc, before the 2-hr session finishes, just like the experienced girls.

VAS: very little or no 1/2

attitude: hardworking but not talkative

Overall, dup skills better compared with 80 when the latter first started work, and need to be more sociable.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.