推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

第273 次 出擊 - TST加連威X道38號華X大厦 3/F E室 Fanny Spa 香x屋 LiLi

引用:
原帖由 Adventure 於 2009-8-8 00:39 發表

I guess there are some c-hing relate some comment from here to her.....
When I reread this tonight, I felt somewhat disturbed. Some c-hings have related some comments here to Fanny,which is
quite all right given that this is an open forum. But others in my knowledge have passed information between members in private to her.
Some of you should know or remember what I really mean.
Sometimes, information is passed on from one member to another.
When it finally goes to the operator of a massage shop, it may have become quite distorted, for example,
how a certain forum member looks.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2009-8-31 22:30 編輯 ]
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2009-9-7 09:03 發表

But Fanny told me that she is called 阿燕 wor
I just know, as many other members here should, that soon after she became know here (and elsewhere online ) she became known by the English name Mandy.
I wonder if it is her own name or an impromptu name simply to draw away some of the large amount of attention on her (as 'Yin') initially?
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

其實阿Fanny姐都有唔少生意大計架.

其實, Fanny 姐請來幫手派單張的阿姐幾得意,
好似話成功帶客上去的話有幾蚊賺.

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2010-9-3 10:05 發表

If you have tried Ah Yim in Fanny Spa in the earlier days, you should understand our conversation...
我都明 不過係Fanny 度似乎都係要客主動D.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2010-9-8 14:03 發表

You cannot expect too much from a 18 yrs old young girl but she is willing to learn.
十八才扑扑菜.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.