推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
引用:
原帖由 danny_partner 於 2010-10-22 17:59 發表
121? mid shift or night shift? how good she is? lets pm
Obviously you have not been following through this thread,
at least since I first reported about her in September.
Anway, she is slim, pretty, with good bone skills,
in my opinion one of the top 5 good lookers there. No need for PM in her case.
her duty starts around 4 pm.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2010-10-22 18:11 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 danny_partner 於 2010-10-22 18:27 發表
Thanks Whitekitty. I just started to catch up this thread.  
Normally how do CHing Mark the BG? Call their cellphone to call the Winsor?
Depending on individual bgs, I might call one, just to check if she goes to work on a particularly, though in fact I do not often do so. And when I do, I do not rely on the bg
to do the booking but I always phone the sauna to make arrangements.

I DO NOT think it is a good idea to ask a bg to do the booking for you, unless it
is a very early hour of her duty time or before she arrives for work. In the case of a popular bg, asking her to book for you would only cause distraction to her while she is in all probability massaging a customer. It would also encourage bgs to try to SQUEEZE in
an extra customer by asking (an)other customers who has/have already made the phone booking to come a bit earlier or later to accommodate that extra would-be customer
who DOES NOT  take the RESPONSIBILITY of calling the sauna for booking matters but leave it to the girl. But it sometimes or even often turns out that that extra guy shows up late,
thinking that he has a comfortable time allowance, not quite conscious/mindful that he is expected to start his massage session ON TIME so that the next customer, who has made the booking earlier, will not have his session delayed any more.

I am strongly against bgs taking booking matters into their own hands!
If they receive a request from a customer on the phone, they should report to management as soon as rpossible for the latter to make things fit.
To save bgs' trouble and to be FAIR to other customers,
why don't we do the phone booking ourselves.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2010-10-22 20:40 編輯 ]

Only last night, when I was with the bg who massaged me, she told me recently she had had the problem of delayed session I described in my post above.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2010-10-22 19:07 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 danny_partner 於 2010-10-22 19:21 發表
Thx. Sometimes I was thinking the company might take the order first. And claimed she will be free at that time. However, she just started to serve someone else or leave already. Or do u think this is ...
Windsor Management keeps good track of bgs' times and availability
by means of a comprehensive computer programme for sauna management.
On the phone they tell you the estimated time when a bg is available
from what they see on the computer screen.

As for texting the bg, again what if she is doing a massage session?
She may not be able to get back to you early enough.

The bookings made with the management SUPERSEDE any
tentative/prosposed arrangement between bg and customer.
That is to say, if you privately asks a bg to do her at
a certain time, and she says OK, but without knowing that
another customer has made a phone booking with the management
for the same time slot, you end up wrongly thinking that that time slot is for you
when it is not: you do not have it your own way. The management may not alert the bg of a phone booking at once esp. when she is doing a session, in order not to disturb her and the customer she is attending to, until that session is over.
By the same token, I do not like speaking to bgs over the phone when she is
serving another man to avoid disturbance.

Do unto others what you would like them to do unto you.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2010-10-22 20:42 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 SPA愛上她 於 2010-10-22 21:16 發表
編號係?由美人安排。
那個美人替你安排呀?

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 danny_partner 於 2010-10-22 23:13 發表
Thx WhiteKitty, Do we need to join the membership for booking tho the company?
No, you needn't.

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2010-10-23 16:27 發表

haha, is she someone we both know?
Whoever la.

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2010-10-25 08:35 發表
Brother WK

^! left, any other suggestions for the night shift please.....
for younger ones, same as before 3,23,65,66,67,

older ones..............pls ask for recommendation

for recommendations of mid shift girls who work into midnight,
refer to previous posts.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2010-10-25 09:05 編輯 ]

11 am 10, 18, 20, 39 (left), 86, 122 (local), 168 (local);  
2 pm 68, 70 (local),108, 118, 133  (local)  

3 pm 28, 119, 96
4pm 7, 25, 36, 98, 102, 121  

8 pm 166   
9 pm 3, 23,65,66, 67
其中70, 122, 133, 168 是本地.
另外33, 77, 90, 99, 111 等也順眼.  

39 has left.

96, 10 and 7 have newly joined.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2010-10-25 15:07 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 danny_partner 於 2010-10-25 19:19 發表
I think 98 is local also.Please correct me if i am wrong
Not if one means born in HK and has been here all the time.
But if you mean with a HK ID card and have been here for some years,
I think almost all are local.

其實場裹也有幾個本地出生的中女.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2010-10-26 10:46 編輯 ]

昨天又有兩個新來的bg 我做了其中一個113, 又做了開工第一個客. 返4pm, 和28一樣來自銅鑼灣大班. 是中女, 但走肥、順眼,
中大力, 用指為主, 推油非常好, 推髀筋有一手.

在休息室休息時, Angel過來在我背後和我傾計, 長髮傳來幽香.
另外, 聽說昨天又有一靚女來見工(美容),
是「cutie」型, 可惜Jennifer早收工, 下次可要問過她究竟.

幾個月前在薀莎做過而調了去維港的Bobo,
已返回鑑.   

相關搜索目錄: 美容

引用:
原帖由 SPA愛上她 於 2010-10-26 11:55 發表
師兄:經miggie推介,在昨日,我做2仔,骨技正,推筋ok。
食物方面,撈麵就差,因麵餅變了固體,一早做定。
係Maggie.

昨日師 day off, 水吧阿華要跟晒所有食物, 甚至要煮埋飯餐,
無計.

昨日的炸蝦ok.

引用:
原帖由 SPA愛上她 於 2010-10-26 12:30 發表
師兄:可以告知水療過程嗎,需時幾多,同費用幾多。感謝!
我和其他巴打大半年前已講過不想再贅述.
基本上你可散做或買$3800 套票, 項目很多如浸浴、維琪浴、磨沙、香薰按摩、熱石、草球、多項美容, 你預每項都30-45 minutes.
可上鑑鮡fficial website看個別價錢,
亦可參開以下專題(不過資料可能有些過時):

http://forum.timway.com/f/viewthread.php?tid=326320&highlight=%AC%FC%AEe%C5%E9%C5%E7

你尋日又唔問Maggie?

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2010-10-26 14:30 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 美容 SPA 香薰 水療 香薰按摩

引用:
原帖由 SPA愛上她 於 2010-10-26 13:16 發表
師兄:我第一次有問eva,她有簡單介紹。感謝!
散做約1000至1600元
買3800元,就用峸璈峊H上,分拾次。
昨天早上不見她,可能放假。
eva day off.
昨天正有一客人問, 我唔記得係maggie定茵答,
不過那時已是 6pm 後.

引用:
原帖由 yellow40 於 2010-10-26 14:24 發表

Spa 都吾錯ga ......我都重有八格未用. 好似可以擺一年.
原來你近來開始有做.

那位美容師替你做?

相關搜索目錄: 美容 SPA

引用:
原帖由 yellow40 於 2010-10-26 14:48 發表

暫時試左一次, 都有一個月前, Josephine 幫我做, 都ok. this week 有望做第二次, target to try Jenny.
我的新target 將會是下個月到, 來自港島另一齋場的新靚美容師.

Meanwhile, 可能要做次facial.

相關搜索目錄: 美容

引用:
原帖由 semiluk 於 2010-10-26 17:54 發表
請問如果帶客(鬼佬)..Windsor 係唔係好提議..
早2年一向同佢去sunny and Lotto.. ...佢話舊羇..
星期三晚(跑馬) N5N好多人?

請師兄指教...
星期三通常未跑完馬前唔多人
跑完就一時時.

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2010-10-26 18:08 發表

Interested in facial bor.  How much ar?
散做最平係特快餐(半小時)你預四百零蚊不過唔係好多人做,
好D 的 六七百或以上.

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2010-10-26 23:09 發表

thx!
in that case I'd better stick with massage
但夾埋dup同日做dup骨以加鐘價計.

以下是某English-speaking 女士在其blog 上所寫的Windsor Spa report:

http://notesfromtheroad.typepad.com/the_rubdown/2010/05/review-windsor-spa-in-north-point-fortress-hill.html

Windsor Spa is small, and certainly not as cheap as the mega Shenzhen spas like Queen Spa. But the atmosphere is decent and the service and cleanliness are first-rate. And, if you don't like smoking, this place is pretty smoke-free (especially compared to the spas on the mainland). Good English assistance, especially for first timers! You must spend 500 HKD here on massage services and/or food to avoid being charged for the sauna facilities (hot tub, sauna, steam room) -- or buy one of the mini packages (see below). There's a 10% service charge on everything, and a minimum 50 HKD tip per hour of massage. So things can add up rather quickly.

If you're coming by MTR, get off at Fortress Hill. When you come out of the station (either exit), turn right and walk along King's Road until you pass the Park N' Shop. Turn into Fortress Tower and take the elevator to the 3rd Floor. When you get off the lift, there's a small lobby and the front desk. The men's entrance is to the right of the counter, and the women's entrance is to the left. TIP: Look at the end of the counter nearest the men's changing room entrance. There are coupons there! These coupons will give you 200 HKD off 800 HKD of beauty services, half off their "dark eye circle removal treatment" and more. The coupons are only in Chinese, so ask for help if you can't read them.

The sauna/changing room is super clean, well-lit and well-equipped. As soon as you enter through the gold curtain,you are given a locker to put your things in, and a bracelet that locks your locker and has a code on it; this will be used to charge your account. Put your clothes inside, and your shoes in the shoe drawer. Put on the rubber flip-flops provided. The attendants will give you a towel, and lead you to the private showers, where you can rinse off. After you shower, you can use the steam room, sauna and jacuzzi, or you can move right on to massage or food if you want. If you stay in the sauna area, there are drinks, fresh fruit and even ice cream available. The sauna area is spic-n-span. The hot tub is set to 40 degrees C and there's a big screen TV above it. They will provide you with a "disposable" bra and undies for the hot tub.

When you are ready to exit the changing room/sauna area, you will be given pajama tops and bottoms, a fluffy white robe and a set of undies (at least for the ladies, not sure what the guys get). Don't be offended if they give you ones marked XL -- they are not XL. You can change in the private rooms near the lockers or just out in the open. Then you can go out into the co-ed "rest area" where you can sit in your own giant lounge chair with your friends and watch your own personal TV, get a food rub or a pedicure or an ear-cleaning. You can also book your massages, and there's a snack counter too. The decor is sort of tropical, with lots of fake plants and dark woods. There are about 30 seats.

I opted for the basic 45-minute ladies massage, which was normally 308 HKD. However, since it was a "holiday weekend," they charged me 347 HKD. They told me in advance, but still, this is rather annoying, considering they weren't busy at all! Plus 50 HKD for a tip. Not exactly a bargain. But it was a good massage and the staff made sure to inquire about my preferences regarding pressure (light, medium, strong) before the massage began. I got about 15 minutes of solid shoulder work sans oil, then 30 minutes of oil massage on the back, arms and legs. The massage room itself was clean and comfortable, dark, and utterly quiet. There was no music or anything. I did appreciate that like many Hong Kong massage parlors, the masseuse did not answer her mobile phone during my treatment!

After my massage I returned to the lounge area and got a 130 HKD "toe massage and scraping." An older gentleman came and, using blades, shaped my toenails. But he utterly failed to remove the dead skin from the bottom of my feet, and there was no toe massage. Then he basically badgered me to give him a 50 HKD tip. Disappointing.

Here's a rundown of Windsor Spa's services and prices:

Massage (45 mins) 308 HKD (add 120 for another 45 minutes). So why do you get charged an extra 10 HKD (438 HKD) if you opt for a 90 minute massage at the outset? No idea...
Massage (45 mins) and sauna 408 HKD
Massage (90 mins) and sauna 538 HKD
Thai massage (90 mins) 538 HKD, extra 45 minutes is 150 HKD
Lymphatic massage (120 mins) 638 HKD, extra 45 mins is 200 HKD
Sauna and foot massage 328 HKD
Foot massage (45 mins) 130 HKD
Pedicure 130 HKD
Toe massage/scraping 130 HKD (advertised at 45 mins, but mine took less than 30)
Head massage (30 mins) 100 HKD
Hand massage (30 mins) 80 HKD
Ear cleaning 100 HKD
Manicure 100 HKD
They also have a special list of spa treatments for men, plus facials, chinese herbal massage, dead sea mud, vichy showers, stone massage, bust firming treatments, skin whitening, eyebrow shaping, paraffin hand dips, and seaweed exfoliation. Email us if you are interested in more details on prices.

For use of sauna facilities, plus a 45 minute massage and the foot treatment, my total bill came to 625 HKD. They did give me a coupon for 100 HKD off my next visit in the next 30 days. Credit cards are accepted.

Final thoughts: Clean facilities and a welcoming staff. Avoid the Shanghai pedicure, and take time to use all the sauna facilities so you'll feel like you are getting your money's worth.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2010-10-27 00:50 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: SPA Cleaning

引用:
原帖由 安全 於 2010-10-27 11:00 發表
From my point of view, the english doesn't like a foreigner style!
To me, the piece reads native English.and perfectly idiomatic.

Note examples like:'first timers', 'things can add up rather quickly',
'.........it;....... (appropriate use of the semi-colon),

'flip-flops' ,  'rinse off', 'undies',

'tops and bottoms', 'fluffy',

'out in the open',
'The decor is sort of tropical',

'Not exactly' ,'solid shoulder work', '
utterly quiet',  'masseuse',
'badgered', 'rundown',

' my total bill came to...',  'getting your money's worth', etc.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2010-10-27 12:55 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 vibabe 於 2010-10-27 15:33 發表
I opted for the basic 45-minute ladies massage, which was normally 308 HKD. However, since it was a "holiday weekend," they charged me 347 HKD.

Massage (45 mins) 308 HKD (add 120 for another 45 min ...
該文寫於五月, 不知女賓收費細節有無Z?

引用:
原帖由 danny_partner 於 2010-10-27 17:44 發表
They started to use the Heat Mat cos the winter comes.
我今晚都無heat mat 用.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.