推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

新月莊

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2012-7-5 19:50 發表 WK brother, please reflect to the boss not to do this again , very irritating .
我以咩身份?
客吧。但我好少會一見有尼類野就同boss 講。
佢有無慣性睇我唔肯定
不過係英文寫  咁又可能。。。。
兩位老闆娘希望多些互相提醒
尼個版的一位兄弟 亦是这场天天到的
也希望他適時提醒
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

咦來了個新技師叫win
不過假後我未上過去。有無報告?

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-6 02:48 編輯 ]

今天試了新加入的美琪 後生長髮 樣有少少mixed 感覺 亦靚  
係suky 以前在料r場做時的同事介紹過尼
說話有些嗲嗲地及怕羞  手骨Ok有指壓不少位準
推油貼服並有按前列線的環節 十分舒適服務非常好
亦有一些女友感喇。

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-12 08:32 編輯 ]

走前見到elise 返到  穿了條黑吊带红長裙配首
飾  嘩  好索! (當然yoyo也保持一貫水平)
我和LK兄見到眼前一亮 大加讚賞

引用:
原帖由 LK 於 2012-7-10 00:35 發表 今天試了coco,手骨很好,尤其是推油,,,,很好.
她返到今星期日就放大假
八月才返來

引用:
原帖由 simple1226 於 2012-7-11 19:25 發表 哈!貓師兄,你描述到咁正,想引死人咩?唉...我今日又抽唔到時間,真係好想上去見下Elise添。佢真係好索!
你試下明天去看她。

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2012-7-12 14:51 發表 does elise help in massaging?
不替客按

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-12 21:57 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2012-7-12 15:31 發表 There is another sauna place in the same building,  尖沙咀漢口道38號 漢興大廈3樓A-B室收費. In comparation to 新月莊, which is better, Brothers , please advise .
我不比較二及三楼哪間較好
但三樓因休息室較大和八間房都有獨立淋浴間
項目收費比二楼貴多约四十蚊

我覺得晴晴只係神似子怡 當然不是指為人性格
實則靚過佢添

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-11 18:10 發表 今天試了新加入的美琪 後生長髮 樣有少少mixed 感覺 亦靚  係suky 以前在料r場做時的同事介紹過尼說話有些嗲嗲地及怕羞  手骨Ok有指壓不少位準 推油貼服並有按前列線的環節 十分舒適服務非常好亦有一些女友 ...
美琪只返了幾天就返了大陸來了安琪 也是來自銅鑼灣埸也試過了。
星期一開始Coco 放大假  ivy返尼

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-17 06:42 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 LK 於 2012-7-17 07:25 發表 CoCo & Ching Ching,,,,
coco 八月才返來

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2012-7-18 15:12 發表
thx for recommendation, will try 彤彤 next time
Actually the whole thread has lot of reports on other girls like 彤彤, suki, Fanny,
狳 in earlier posts.

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2012-7-18 15:20 發表
thx for tips, will look it up later on, i really love this spa, deco is nice, lighting is dim yet comfortable, and both bosses are very friendly
原來你以前未去過峇里島.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

正確名稱寫法是晴晴和suky

I dont  think the service of upstairs spagirls for the so called part 2 can compare with that  provided by bgs in saunas providing  so called special service. In many of these saunas the management actually require bgs to provide a service set with details specified, and customers could complain to them about missing aspects of service as they pay a set price with the bg' s tip already included. This  is not the case with  upstairs spas,where the tip is paid to the bg only at  the  end of a session after service provision is finished.

Therefore understandably some upstairs spa bgs might not be very ready to provide service for part 2 in a full-fledged way for a new client of hers for fear that after all the customer does not honour his promise to pay a certain amount of tip (of course I have noted our complaining brother saying that he did pay $200 all the same.)Maybe there's no absolutely knowing if another  client will do the same as our honourable complainant .

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-24 09:26 編輯 ]

Plus some bgs maybe shy and need encouragement
during that sensitive,delicate part of the massage session .
In my experience particular bgs at New Moon Spa did serve
me very well in my first trial but some were less 'open '
in our first encounter. But I find that those 'shyer'
ones are more 'into' that part of service in our second
and further session.

Many brothers and I do not want to say very explicitly which bgs can be quite 'open' initially and which seem 'conservative'. But I think words in reports like 'good service/professional service' used by more than one reporting member (given the subjectivity of words like good) and 'fresh’ ‘not too familiar with service aspects ,could be hints or reference ideas.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-24 09:10 編輯 ]

Part 2 service is not by itself a taboo in our forum but we need to be a bit careful with our wording in order not to embarrass,sensitise or pressurise them unduly. Just as we know it is not a good thing to overstate a bg's merit in our reports, so we should refrain from referring too explicitly to sensitive details. While our complaining brother refers to the bg being willing/unwilling to expose a certain body part ,it is ok with me as long as the bg name is not specified or cannot be guessed definitely. So as forum moderator this time I have not deleted that reference to  a body part though in general I do not encourage members to make any such references. In other words I might delete even more sexually explicit references on other occasions at my discretion.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-24 09:46 編輯 ]

To sum up, at the end of the day,while we need not or even should not overly protect bgs, we  should understand their feelings and concerns and not just care about our own.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-24 13:03 編輯 ]

yes I have heard that some bosses of upstairs massage
shops ask their bgs to sign such an agreement following
the practice of some saunas.

昨晚掛起八重 十繯X仍有客打上去說N上去 仍有elise 和兩個剛下鐘的技師
願意留住等候客人
她們住得不太遠 但其中一個做完一定要坐的士歸家了
離去時十號高懸 這份敬業不計較的心 我衷心讚。。

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-24 15:28 編輯 ]

Elise 有事放假一周
yoyoM住全日  中午比平時晏少少返到
早返的技師開住檔先

今天來了個新女仔  叫琪琪。

雖云不要嚇親靚女
但相信晴睛也見熟一些埸面
也不是個處處要人呵護的女孩,
反而也是善解人意.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-31 06:49 編輯 ]

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.