±À¤¶:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob·AUr pnt½G¨­¤TÄ_ | Email Hosting Service | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

·s¤ë²ø

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Oldman ©ó 2012-7-31 19:28 µoªí ¦Ó®a¥hSpa¦n¦ü¥h¥®¨à¶éËÝ!
§Ú¦a³oª©¤@¯ë³£µL¹ªÀy¦p¦¹¡C
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

²{¦bSuki ©Mivy ³£©ñªø°²
·sªº°£¤FµXµXÁÙ¦³coffee.

«ö¤è­±µXµX¤ñCoffee ¦h¨Ç¸gÅç
¦~ÄÖ«hcoffee²Ó¤Ö¤Ö µXµX¥ç¤£¬O¦Ñ coffee¸ûµu¾v
©Ê®æ«Ý«È¤è­±¨â­Ó³£¦³¤H¥O¤H³ß欢¤§³B
¨â¦ì­è¥©§Ú¦b别Ô·¤wÃÑ¡C

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-8-2 17:34 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hahadad ©ó 2012-8-3 13:45 µoªí I agree with brother Oldman that ¦Ó®a¥hSpa¦n¦ü¥h¥®¨à¶éËÝ!.We are customers and we pay for services that we want. Our money earned is also in a hard way, of blood and sweat.  BGs provide services ...
ªñ¤é³£¦³¦PYoyo¶É°_ ¨ä¹ê¦o¦Pelise¦b¶}±i«á³£ªá¥ª¤£¤o¤ßÉó°ö¾i§Þ®v¦³Ãö·NÃÑ¡C

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-8-3 14:15 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2012-8-3 14:33 µoªí ROME IS NOT BUILD IN ONE DAY this comparison is super funny yet correct
¦¹¬O­^谚 ¦³ÉAsuper funny?
ù°¨«D¤@¤é«Ø¦¨  ¦¨¥\¥çºÝ¿à¶}­º®É©Ü荆±Ù´Æªºú¨¤ß
¦æ·~Ävª§¤U  ¦u·~¥ç¤£©ö  ¤£¶i«h°h

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ doraemon7 ©ó 2012-8-5 02:33 µoªí

many comments here were so fake and we were requested to be a saint in those places.
It is a sweeping/over-generalised, if not totally unjustified,  statement of yours to say they are 'fake'. There are quite some comments on bgs in certain threads, e.g. this very one, which tend to agree broadly ¤j­P¦a but  you apparently do not subscribe to, but it is ungentlemanly to say they are fake just because they differ from your views. You have the perfect freedom to voice yours, including critical comments on bgs (and I always say, as long as they do not cause substantial harm to them), just as others do (their approving comments). And don't forget that bgs are not machines, but humans whose condition and performance can become unsteady at  times. It would be perfectly understandable if you expressed your disappointment, but not accuse others of 'faking' comments, which is unsporting in forum participation.
Plus, there are also diverse comments, good and bad, in other threads, which can easily be seen if you bother to read them. Both sides have their space to say what they want to say. The conventional wisdom is:
Agree to differ.
No one has ever told you to be a saint. You have been advised to be more tactful by me, and to be more respectful to the subject of your criticism by others, on one occasion. On that occasion I chose not to stop what you had to say, as I thought advice would be enough, whether you would take it or not.
My role as forum moderator is to moderate the forum, to ensure that different views are given a fair chance of expression here, to seek balance (e.g. by eliciting views from the other side if those on one side seem unduly overwhelming). It is then up to the individual member/reader to make his own judgement, but not accuse others of faking, unless you have concrete proof.

If you keep saying they are fake comments, this amounts to saying I am not doing my job, which I resent.

As a forum member at the same time, I have my right to express my own views like you all. But I make sure that
mine won't be domineering in the least, and quite often, I refrain/abstain from giving views.
I hope you do understand what I say.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-8-6 11:59 ½s¿è ]

elise§Æ±æ¹L¦h´X¤é¯àªð¨Óµø¨Æ.
«e¥x´@´@(Annie)¤µ¤é°_ªð¨ÓÀ°¤â¡C

¤µ¤Ñ·s¤H¨§¨§ªð
¬Q¤Ñ‹å¤u§Ú‹å¨ì¦o

·ú´¸°²¤¤
应该¥i¥H©P¤@ªð

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2012-8-10 13:30 µoªí is ¨§¨§ same as fiona from wanchai?
No.

¬Ý来´¸´¸­n©ñ¦h¦n¤L¤é

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ long_dum ©ó 2012-6-29 23:00 µoªí ¤S¸Õ¤F·s¤k Coco.....¤â°© ichiban.. .­ì¨Ó³º¬O¥X¨­¬ü®e°|.¥Î¤ß, ºA«×¨}¦n
¤µ¤êCoco¤j°²«á¦^Âk

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¬ü®e

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ retire07 ©ó 2012-8-14 16:36 µoªí In my view,¤@¯ëchings¶É¦Vslightly overrate BGs.
¨ä‰b·|¯d¤â §åµû¦h¼Æ«Y°ûÂඡ±µ¨Ç
³o¤]«D¤£¦n  ¯d¦³¾l¦a
¦Ü©ó¥¿­±Æg  §Ú­Ó¤H´N¤£·Q¦]¤@®É¿³¾Ä
¦n¤ß«æ·Q»P¤H¤À¨Éªº¤ß±¡ ¦ÓÆg±o¤Ó¦h
¦]´Nºâ­Ó别§Þ®v­Ó别¤@¦¸ªí现«D±`¦n
¤H«DÉó¾¹ ¦³®t¸¨¤§®É   ¹LÅA¥i¯à‰N°µ¦¨µL§ÎÀ£¤O
©Ò¥H­Ó¤H¨Ó»¡ ªñ¦~Æg¦h¶É¦V¼ÒÝí¤@¨â¥y

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Redtshirt ©ó 2012-8-16 10:17 µoªí I tried a new girl during the weekend as dau dau was not there. Yoyo recommended coffee to me.  She is new here but worked in causeway bay before.  I usually don't expect too much for new but she was  ...
¦P·Ncoffee ¤ñ§Ú¥H«eªì°µÊ\¶i¨B«Ü¦h

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-8-16 12:00 ½s¿è ]

‰N¤£‰N¬O¶]³õ

¦]¦³¦n´X­Ó¶]Ô·³£è°

¡P
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2012-8-21 13:12 µoªí does anyone know wanchai Fiona change to what name in here?
This doesnt matter anymore as she is not at
New Moon now.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2012-8-21 15:43 µoªí so many coffee lately, is this coffee same as TST 9th fl?
Coffee here once worked at ¤ô¤§ÅÊbut she
did not use this name.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-8-22 19:10 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ spermboy1 ©ó 2012-8-21 21:14 µoªí ·Q°Ý°Ý¦U¦ì®v¥S,Elise ªð¨Ó¤F¶Ü??? §Ú¤W´X¦¸¤W¥h,¨£¨ì¦³­Ó·s¤k¥J¥sAnnie, ¼È¥NElise¤@¬q®É¶¡, ¦ý¦n¦ü³£«Yelise ¦n¶Éd, Å¥»DÊ\¨­Å馳d­øµÎªA,­øª¾§A­Ìªñ±Æ¦³µL¨£¨ìÊ\©O ??
elise ¤µ¤é¦^Âk ªð¤­˜ò¦Ü¦¬¾Q¤§«e¦o³£¦³ªð¹L¨Ó¨â¦¸
¨ä¤¤¤@¦¸§Ú¨£¹LÊ\annie ¬O¦o­ÌªºªB¤Í
¦ý¬OElise¾i¯f¤¤Åé¤O¤£¨¬
annie ¯àªº¸Ü ´N¦^¨Ó¡C

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-8-21 22:39 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ spermboy1 ©ó 2012-8-21 21:16 µoªí ¥ò¦³°ÝÃD·Q°Ý¤U¦U¦ìc-hing, ©O±Æ¦³µL·s¤k¤Sokay , ¥i¥H¤¶²Ð¤p§Ì???
³Ì·sªº³£¬OCoffee ¨§¨§ ©M¦^Âkªºcoco

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2012-8-22 13:33 µoªí thanks ching's answer once again, can u describe more about annie?
annie ¬Oelise µLªð´Á¶¡ªº«e¥x ¤£¬O§Þ®v

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2012-8-22 13:43 µoªí weird, my friend told me he tried annie the other day
­ø°÷®v³Å®É¦o¤~¸¨¤â

·s¤ë²ø¶}±i¦­´Á§Ú¸Õ¹L¦o¤@¦¸

annie²{¦b´Nºâ¤J©Ð°µ¤]¤£·|换¤W¨îªA

fanny ³Á©w´N¥i

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ spermboy1 ©ó 2012-8-21 21:14 µoªí ·Q°Ý°Ý¦U¦ì®v¥S,Elise ªð¨Ó¤F¶Ü??? §Ú¤W´X¦¸¤W¥h,¨£¨ì¦³­Ó·s¤k¥J¥sAnnie, ¼È¥NElise¤@¬q®É¶¡, ¦ý¦n¦ü³£«Yelise ¦n¶Éd, Å¥»DÊ\¨­Å馳d­øµÎªA,­øª¾§A­Ìªñ±Æ¦³µL¨£¨ìÊ\©O ??
¤µ¤é°_Elise ¦Aªð  ªð¤U¤È¦Ü¦¬¡C

¦o¦b©ñ¤£©w´Áªø°²

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LK ©ó 2012-8-29 07:39 µoªí ¤µ¤êªð¤FŸÄ·s¤H
----»A¨à,,,,«¢«¢,ªGµM¤£¿ù...
LK ¥S¬Q¤Ñ±o¨£·s¤H¨£¤u ¨Ã±o¸Õ¤â¶Õ­ù

§Ú«h¬Q¤Ñ¤ß¦b¥L¤è 为­n¤F¤@¥ó¤ß¨Æ¡C

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-8-29 19:29 ½s¿è ]

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.