推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
no special hour discount for spa
services

相關搜索目錄: SPA

史達成:
你在十一月四日說第一次上去公關介紹你做一個號碼的技師
你說普通,失望;
十一月二十五日你說今次自選了同一個號碼的技師 (失望又會
再自選?)
你說了一些好評

請你澄清  你有無任何搞錯 否则對技師不公平

版主十ニ月六日按;

史達成, 我給了你好幾日時間, 你亦看了我pm後至今亦無回應,
為使技師免受不公平言論, 我刪去你提的號碼,
我不評論你是否失憶、不負責、甚或搞事,
但你對我刪號碼亦不得有異議.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-6 09:15 編輯 ]

咦今天又有一個新美容/水療師返
可會完spa兄的願景?

相關搜索目錄: 美容 SPA 水療

她的名叫
Nancy

意想不到的驚喜
Nancy原來是老友
(以前識得是另一英文名)

是我以前識得的朋友
不是薀莎或其他題目提過的有關

The content of the two urinals in the toilet at the far end of the rest lounge
does not drain fast enough.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-5 09:18 編輯 ]

下?要去facial 區
facial 床?

只拉埋布簾咋喎
做飛facial我就用過facial 床
dup 骨我就未用過。

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-7 09:30 編輯 ]

哦原來成區你用晒

今晚就由 nancy 替我做S1
重温昔日情懷。

going to massage parlour does not make
up one's whole life and we pay for service.
Everybody should have their purpose in life
and what a cliche it is to get a life.

Don't elicit argument in the first place, manipulate someone's ideas or make sensless sarcasm. The point is to live and let live in the forum, and people agree to differ in a gentlemanly manner. As forum master, I need not take any comment personally and can be tolerant, but at the same time a harmonious ambience is to be seen to.
A proper forum is not like an fb page/group or its likes; it is moderated.
You can have a general discussion of  the place of massage in one's life, but in a separate thread, not this, which
would be irrelevant. And in any case, do not start to be personal in the first place, even if only by allusion. Potentially
argument-provoking comments are unwelcome.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-9 10:18 編輯 ]

昨天大堂樹起大聖誕樹和貼上一些裝飾了。
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

I do see a contradiction but along other lines.Enough  has been said and close the subject which is a sidetrack. It also 'amazed' me that apart from me,there're others who make counter-comments promptly.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-12 09:17 編輯 ]

Thanks for bro. twiceaweek's fair and thoughtful analysis. I do agree with your categorisation of local saunas and how you place Windsor accordingly.
'it has nothing to do with the sauna establishment'---My comment is that the Windsor management do not actively seek out/spy on which bgs provide extras exactly when for whomsoever. Their policy is non-/ minimal intervention. So carmanlam's query/speculation early last year when he first posted in this thread as to whether and when 'Windsor' (itself--emphasis mine added here) would 'provide VAS', and his recent suggestion that Windsor do so with the spa girls, is misguided and hence problematically worded.
Big Brother is watching--The police routinely inspect Windsor's premises (they do sometimes walk in the room corrdor as far as the spa rooms) and presumably those of other saunas particularly on Hong Kong Island.  I do not think  the authorities are on constant lookout for bg-specific info of any extras that might be revealed/implied  in this thread, but we must not forget what happened to Sea Crest Sauna and GFS, two other massage parlours on HK Island, a few years ago, though they differed from Windsor in the extent to which bgs' extras are
tolerated/ encouraged/ required. Also, a number of bgs and spa girls at Windsor do check our thread for updates (I even know know who do so on a daily basis) and it would trouble individuals if bg-specific info on extras leaked from here and gossip arose. Think of them being packed in their cramped  rest room in the ladies zone.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-13 19:24 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: SPA

Yes Sea Crest was once targetted.

or so he purports .

I aint bothered to care about every single bit
of sh..

Yes one funny thing about citing numbers of girls who
meet your expectations to a girl who refuses to comply ...
I 've heard a girl say once a customer said to her,
‘What a shame you won't do that.....X X (girl number)
does but she is older than you and not as pretty.'

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-13 19:29 編輯 ]

The fxxxer may not be the active poster in this forum you/we have in mind;
anyway, thanks for yet another useful and interesting input.

Merry Xmas to you too.

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2011-12-14 09:53 發表
I just wanted to let everyone understand that spreading information about massage girls in  'veggie' saunas should be avoided in an open forum ... just respect the girls and keep what happened in the room to yourself !
Such info has been posted in another forum outside xocat.

Oh
you do know?

你是不是說他只做兩個鐘
代支百五至二百?

咁你即是说
他只做兩個鐘。

咁師兄你平時聽聽埋埋技師说
不少客的事了。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.