推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

[疑難] 最近有無師兄上過金來閣?

回復 5# 的帖子

i also stop going there when the fat boy keeper left. the quality dropped after he left

回復 14# 的帖子

arrested? that's a pity, because that place gives good value for money... it used to be $350.
i saw some new Nos. any good suggestion C Hing?

other forum doesn't like talking about fingerpress; mostly are occupied by 141 寫手
at least this forum has not yet been polluted by 寫手 and we can share good and bad reports here.

回復 22# 的帖子

there are good service 141 around - especially those that used to work in fingerpress

回復 26# 的帖子

Hung Hom 蘇蘇 = used to work in Golden Diamond
Hung Hom 辣妹 - not sure where she used to work, but very good 5 taste skill
TKW Ma Tao Wai Rd 113 all 3 gals used to work in Golden Diamond
TKW 青青 - used to work in KDG, not sure which No.
then ofcourse there is SSP 美棋 and 嘉嘉 both from KDG ...
there are other 5 tastes in SSP also quite good service but not sure if they used to work in fingerpress before. Does any other brothers has any other recommendation?

回復 27# 的帖子

they are different gals working in shifts. Yeung Yee used to work in SSP and good skill, but always not working. Candy is a psychotic bitch and rubbish!

回復 30# 的帖子

Yen looks like she has very nice balls. must try her next time i am in JD
anyone tried 嘉嘉 in wah fung bldg? anygood?

回復 33# 的帖子

then forget it... I hate places where you need to record ID. That's what I don't like about 141, need to go through all these hassles and peoples 面色before I even go and press the bell! Finger press is much more straight forward!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.