推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

53 123
發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
Seems many Ching are active from the Sauna. Tried a couple of bg from this sanua for ages.  
my list. 89..120...199 ..126 and 106.. Nice with surprise.

Seem this sauna becomes more popular..  I went there last night after 1.  Lots of ppl, doesn't like the other sauna. More female customer also.

no wor.. what is it about? I never stay overnight there.. i prefer to have someone sleep with me..so i rather back home even at midnight

I think so..  U are right. tried 28. not bad. And tried 199 last night still good.

121? mid shift or night shift? how good she is? lets pm

Thanks Whitekitty. I just started to catch up this thread.  
Normally how do CHing Mark the BG? Call their cellphone to call the Winsor?

Thx. Sometimes I was thinking the company might take the order first. And claimed she will be free at that time. However, she just started to serve someone else or leave already. Or do u think this is good to sent a sms to her cell downstairs so that can minimize the interruption?

Thx WhiteKitty, Do we need to join the membership for booking tho the company?

121 126 and 199 are quite good. I think 98 is local also.Please correct me if i am wrong

Also. seems 166 is quite busy recently. I have heard a couple customer tried to mark her. But she was still working.

Tried 28 last night. She is quite good and talkative. I prefer some noise inside the room.

They started to use the Heat Mat cos the winter comes.
seems 102 and 126 are popular. I heard a couple of customer tried to mark them.

never tried 168... but tried 68.. not bad.. Planned to visit there tonight. Should be busy.. i bet 166 and 126 must be marked by C_Hing

Hello Ching.  I am lucky that i wasn't there during Sat..
I bet they can't offer me any nice room for massage. I hate those noisy one.

Tried  )# and !@^ finally... Not bad bad, I can't tell they are very slim. But good.

!(( still my cup of tea with excitement if u like power type.

Thx Ching.. wanna try 86, 122, 118 asap..

I go there quite late. missed the 羊腩煲... i better book bg with 羊腩煲 at the same time.

Heard many ppl book !^^ and @^ and keep asking for extra hrs. Tried )# last night. Nice~~
Any Ching tried double before?  and good combinations ?

Tried 66 finally. .. and i saw 02 and 06. looks during my leave, they must be angry why didn't mark them again. Anyway, they returned a nice smile. and i promised to mark them. again.  

Any one Ching tried double in Windsor?

wooooo... seems Ching have many good student in Windsor .)   I better follow and support them all.

may i know who she is? most likely i will go there tonight.. ~~~

回復 1825# 的帖子

I was there also, after 1. Not much ppl than expected. Tried 06 again. Haven't met the r tip from the pool. The management must focus on this issue after reading this post

回復 1846# 的帖子

no lar. I keep in touch with some good bg regularly. and explore some new one between ~~~
tried a new one 10... good looking type. especially for ching who love talkative bg.

I went there after 1 last night. just a few ppl there. I think becos of the market drops......

i better to say hi to Ching Oilking next time.   
Heard that many BG from HK rainbow are leaving for the suddenly change of the management.

yes u are right.. No more R tips.  So i pay tip before i leave. Donno why. i don't like to pay if ppl tried to R for it..
They should be confident to their services.
Do u know who worked from Rainbow before?or new joined?

Tried 綠茶 sometime before. I think its time to visit my old fd again...
i think 65 66 67 are close fds. They talked with each others somtimes..

相關搜索目錄:

cos i am late to visit this sauna.  no chance to some good food.
Anyway.. can ching pls tell me who is 暈陀陀?

no wonder why so many ching mark 2 and 3..both of them equiped with both skills.. .

53 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.