推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
I was there last night also. No R-tip. but i can spot out the guy who always "Bad Face" and provide "Zero" Service.
Just only open locker and leave the customer alone.. ~~~~~~~~

Tried night shift 199 last night. Not bad. Quite good at dup. with baby fat. not thin with good shape.

And i also heard a ching tired to mark 129..or 139.... Any C-hing has some exp. can shared with??

You are right. Sometime i do not know which number does exists.
Thats why tried to find out whats the other C-hing do for references only.

May be  i am so "8".  some numbers always keep mentioned by many C-hing from the lobby...
wanna to explore.

haven't been to 東方棕泉 for long.. The room is too small. I think 蘊莎 is a lot better..
Anyway. i was in 蘊莎 also. Not affected by water issues.

haha.. 111 is getting popular right now.
She told me that, almost 12 hrs non stop working lately..She better need some good rest between.

若有若離, 似有似冇, 才最高境界 <<< i love this.  Thanks to all C-Hing

By Book.. actually i was downstair and called if she is available or not. And waited for a hr for my turn. a bit lucky.

Can Ching tell me who is 毛毛?

C-Hing BG means Bone Girl.  Enjoy

Its quite easy to get a cool recently.... 66 take good care.
Momo definitely need a long vacation.

Haven't been to this Sanua for a while.. cos too busy and stayed in Kowloon side..
I was there 2 days ago.. seems a bit quiet becos of the cold weather.
I don't really care because i like cold weather.
Actually i feel warm inside the house means their temp control does a good job....~~

I paid 1:1 to those good BG.. normal one will be less.. So 1:1 is not a must.
Any Ching  tried to claim the taxi fee after 1:00?

C-Hing, Kung Hei Fat Choy! 兔年行好運!!

This sauna is getting more busy and busy.. I hope the 2/F will be used as another sauna room....
how about Ladies Floor.?

We have talked too much on the BG's. I would like to say not only the manager and 公關, rest of the staff are quite nice also, especially the one with baby fat. I really hope she don't mind.. haha..  We seldom call their name. But their services and smile are really welcome and make us become their frequent customer.

回復 3565# 的帖子

Not 小白 or BOBO.. ..staff who serving drinks. and food..

I really hope they can finish the extension asap.  Keep a long wait in common for long.
They have organizes me to have massage in spa room. But i don't really like it.. i donno why...

相關搜索目錄: SPA

Seems a number of new BG joined recently.. Most of them are quite young..
Preparing the 2/F floor ...
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 不收 體力 +1 歡迎浪淘沙55過檔為薀莎55. 2011-8-18 08:49
  • 不收 威望 +1 歡迎浪淘沙55過檔為薀莎55. 2011-8-18 08:49
  • 不收 金錢 +1 歡迎浪淘沙55過檔為薀莎55. 2011-8-18 08:49

I have tried the new 30... ok wor.. very young and pretty

new 30..  tried 25 also. Both of them are young

A number of new BG just joined.. They are preparing for the 2nd floor...

One of the thing that they should replace are the pants!!! not comfortable at all.

Just tried to search their name through google. i bet we are NOT their target customer.

sorry.. replied a wrong post

I agree. Some of the BG told me that some of the ppl keep paying 100 tips for 2 hours sessions.
Really hope the Recommended Min Tips helps.

Also. I just realized Fai Gor left NP Windsors.

The business is getting tough... BGs told me that there are a number of new game rules

Increased to 5x to 7x booking orders each months
Those booking order must be by phone.. otherswise the booking order doesn't count..  Thats craxy

I went there last night.. after 1.... the business is not as good as before...
I afraid they will defer the 2/F opening.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.