推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

第一次中招(新版開始)

Dear Candycandy, Stanleysex and Tony1, I appreciate all your efforts in maintain this forum and let us to gather and support each other~

I have been a CD-ROM since the begining of the year, I know DR. Ho is a good doctor and i see him quite frequent, But i suffer from small bumps recently over the groin area. I see doctor Ho once and he take the 5% acetic solution test and confirm the small bumps were just skin tag. which means no contagious to my sex partner. During my trip to Japan, i discovered the bumps grows more and the old one was removed by it self. According to common sense, the following bumps will also be skin tag. But i have a body massage 3 weeks ago, although no sexual intercours and genital-gential contact., i received a hj from a bone girl, without taking off her pants and she did not touch her vigina. Will this kind of sexual activity transmit Genital Warts?

Please help~ not for me, but for my wife. we have no sex before and after marriage. i dun wan she to be hurt

Please help

呢兩日先後目弟左Dr.ho 同 Dr. Au.

Dr. Ho 用 5% acetic acid solution 同我 check D 肉粒,  D 肉粒無變白 . Dr. Ho said they were "Skin Tags".

□甘我又多口問Dr. Ho 5% acetic acid solution 既 content 係咩? Dr. Ho said it was Trichloroacetic (CCl3COOH) acid. 俗名叫醋酸, but not Vinegar (CH3COOH) what we can bought in supermarket wow~~~ 各位兄弟記得唔好去買Vinegar自己做test la~

弟二, Dr. Ho said 5% acetic acid solution test 有好高既sensitivity, but low specificity wor. 即係可算是初步檢驗, 無變白就好大機會唔中, 變白都唔一定中, 要Dr. 臨床Experience 分析.

最後, Dr. Ho 掃左D肉粒Sample test HPV. 希望negative la. 有report 一定同大家講.

Dr. Au 都有相同目弟法.

Two Doctor are really professional. 分別在於Dr. Ho 好有耐性, Dr. Au 有老師feel.

Candycandy:

You are rite. The guilty feeling in heart doesn't go away easily. 但係我又會想起"浪子回頭金不換"呢句說話, 最緊要Don't forget the mistake we made, 因為"忘記錯誤, 等同忘記知識. 俾心機呀

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.