推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

約會BG

約會BG

Any C-hing have experience dating a bg? and how long did it last? was it just for money?

Sounds Like you had bad experience. Like to share?

For me, she ask me to dinner ......like to try a resturant together because she heard it from her friend which is good. Do you think they all look for money??? She works at a vegi +HJ SN.

Good advise thanks C-hing.

If its just dinner and I am paying. How do I offer to pay her for her time? waht should I say?$1000?? She may be not contact me again if i offer to pay her.

If we ML later and I pay for everything such as hotel......, how much should I pay her? $2000??

I dont want not to tell which SN. I will report after next week.

Thank you brothers. You guys are the experts and make me look fxxkin dumb. I heard from other c-hings story about spy camera and then they want money from you otherwise they would post it on You Tube.

I will goto to dinner with her and won't pay her for her time. May be ML later. no money involve.

Report later.......

Would you date BG as your steady GF (long term gf)?

We agree to meet at Shamshuipo mtr to have dinner at Taipaidong. We walk a few minutes to the shop and she held my hand. We order food.........talked.......about things..........and we did do anything........but we went to knutford place to drink. She likes white wine so we opened a bottle and drink together. .......talked until 4am and she siad she doesn't want to go home......so we went to my place......openned another wine......talk more kisses kisses   ..........and she went home.

I am not going to talk about the food because c-hing only like to know what happened.

We didn't talk about ML. Just talked about things........I will meet her again next week.........

I remembered brother said to treat her like GF.

相關搜索目錄: Wine

ching,

Sorry for not updating with progress. I've been busy with her because she took two weeks living with me. It was like married life, she was like a maid during the day and sex worker at night. She BJ and ML everynight. she didn't ask for money nor she accepted any money when i offered to her.
May be will see her again...........................she resumed working.

She cain called me today. We chat a bit and then she said she miss me. She want to see me when she is not working during weekdays. I asked if she can give up her bg job and work in sales or office work. She said she need to money to support her living expenses.
C-Hing, any advise? end the relationship? I am not experienced in dating a bg??

some very good advices.........but not all girls are connected to the triad. The only money they pay is the manager so they get more work.......

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.