推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

33 12
發新話題
打印

Hi 我第一次

Thanks iris ald receive ur pic very sexy, and yes I hope JJ can put between ur breast next time

回復 5295# 的帖子

Sure not only breast fuck, I wan all ur hole full with my cum

I wan to touch u also, but I'm from Malaysia so sad

I wan to lick u from ur ear then slowly move to ur neck then pinch ur nipple softly and squezz ur tits hard............ 

Hi iris good morning!!!

Last time u come Malaysia alone or with ur hushband? Will u come to Malaysia again?

Good morning sexy iris

Last time you come to Malaysia with your hushband or alone? Will you come to Malaysia again?

Send photo to me also pm you now

I know where is it. So will you come to Malaysia again?

If come to Malaysia again let me know pls. Then I can go there n see u n molest u also. Hehe......^^

Try 1st if can't meet me alone then nevermind just touch your pussy in the lift.... Hehe泃

Good morning iris. Just saw ur pic and finish masturbate 2 time, hope u will come to Malaysia soon, can't wait to meet you. Ur nipple are so sexy must be very nice to bite n suck........

Iris no reply me

Good morning IRIS

IRIS姐你呕咁性感,如果要大开性门我唸的男人会由香港排队排到来马来西亚都没排完。

無人?我第一個排隊如果無人排隊種好,因為我可以慢慢同你搅。如果过年有来马来西亚记得通知我喔。

我有架toyota camry同一架Honda civic又有屋,但是唔知你中唔中意呢的車不过我是马来西亚人。我又候生26岁,性能力都应该很强下

上一次同你讲过我是马来西亚人,是你唔記得。

我都會講廣東話but hard to type, type in eng more faster then typing cantonese

Good morning IRIS

Hi IRIS pm you ald waiting for ur pic to jerk off

Thanks iris ald receive ur pic, ur boobs very big n nice. Hope I can have it everyday. Just finish jerk off 2 time.

Good morning Iris thanks for the pic yesterday

我又要抽水。IRIS姐快地来马来西亚啦。我想揸暴你對波了你妹妹了到地水流到好像黃河咁............

33 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.