±À¤¶:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | Àô«O³U­q³y | PROTOP | Üt§Q¨Èªü°Ç»á¤â¤u¥j¨m | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Yuki µf¥ª¾¤¤F!

Return of Yuki

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ M+guy ©ó 2008-1-31 00:24 µoªí
ªü May ­Ó  friend Yuki µf¥ª­»´ä, ©O´X¤é·|«È¦ê¤@¤U¨ì 4 ¸¹, ¦a§}¦b­»Âb B, 7 ¼Ó¦æ¨ì³Ì§ÀÂà¥k²Ä¤@¶¡ (À³¸Ó«Y G1???), ¦pªG§A¬O¬ۦnªº¸Ü¤W¥h»E¤U§a~
With the assistance of Ah may, I went to visit Yuki  at Champange Building Yeasterday.
It was a surprise visit, Yuki didn't know before.

When I rang the door bell, Yuki opened the door with her  sexy lingerie
She recognised me in a few seconds with  great astonishment.
And I was welcomed by an enthusiastic hug.

I entered her room and chatted with Yuki.
Asking where she had been these years.
She replied that she stayed abroad. She will be staying in HK during the Lunar Chinese New Year.
And perhaps she will leave HK after the Holidays. Until now, she did not make any decision.
The gal on that room was on M/Leave, Yuki substituted the gal and earnd some money.

During the chat, my hands were busy in caressing her curvy body.
Eventually, we went into natural.
Hand in hand we walked into the bathroom, we took a shower together.
Yuki did the bath in every details. I supposed the date was the Lunar 28/12.
Suddenly, Yuki kneeled down and gave me a "water Siu" including my balls.
The feeling was fantastic. It was difficult to decribre.

When we came back to bed. I lay full length with my face on the sheet.
Yuki touched my back with her orchid hands lightly. The feeling is superb, jusst like some insects crawling
on your back. When I turned over, Yuki gave me body masssage with her boobs, and then BJ, with
PDD follow. I can not stand any longer. On with condom, Yuki rode on the top. Definitely. she was an
excellent rider. Her boobs swinging up and down when she fxxked me hardly.
And then the doggie position, this time  I fxxked her hardly and she moaned quietly.
Lastly, come the missionary position, which is my favourite. I screwd her gently and hardly;
and Yuki mellowed quietly and loudly When I cummed, I fetched her breast tightly. Yuki gave me
a French kiss in reurn. At that moment, i thought I fully occupied this wonderful lady.

After a short rest, we went to take a shower again. I  dressed  up and paid.
Yuki gave me a generous hug and goodbye kiss.
And I left Champange footloose.

Surely, I will visit Yuki again shortly

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ­»Âb

Indeed, the reunion of long-lost friend is invaluable.
HK$400 is out of the question.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ seindeld ©ó 2008-2-2 15:43 µoªí
­ü¡A¥h¥ª¨â¦¸·Q¦PÊ\»E¡A³£«Y¥¢±Ñ¡C
Try again ma.
You may enjoy the tenderness/wildness of Yuki.
Good luck!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Thomson ©ó 2008-2-6 07:29 µoªí
¦h¦~«e©¹§äªüMay, ¦b«á¼Ó±è¨£¨ì¦o, Ê\¦Û§Ú¤¶²Ð¡AÉN¤ÆùÛ¡F¼Ë«Ü´¶³q¡A¦ý³Ì³»­ø¶¶ªº¬O¦o«Ü¤j¤f·Ï¨ý©M·Ï«Ë¤ú¡I
Brother Thomson.

I am sure you give the wrong information.
Ah May is the not the type you describe.

1. Ah May doesn't smoke.
2. She gets a good looking teeth and smiling face and fresh breath.
3. She looks like an ordinary C9 whom you can encounter everywhere.

Conclusion:

The one you met  is not Ah May

Good luck

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.