推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

43 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
For hardware and software,  it is worth
Tried Carman, Irene and Winnie, they are as good as brothers described!
For local, Carman is very good
For north, Irene or Winnie are both good
they are all talkative

回復 598# 的帖子

Winnie is not tall, around 5'5"; a little bit baby-fat; i think C-cup balls
both part 1 & 2 are good!

回復 598# 的帖子

Winnie is not tall, around 5'5"; a little bit baby-fat; i think C-cup balls
both part 1 & 2 are good!

Actually I tried some local, and they also have good attitude, likecarman, donna etc, but I am not sure they can provide ML or not.
However, rainbow has best service quality from both local and north.
Any C Hing can share his latest recall list?

[ 本帖最後由 simplecat 於 2010-2-1 21:46 編輯 ]

回復 652# 的帖子

I have tried some times too, really felt good! that's why i agree both hardware and software are both great to keep clients.

any ching can share his experience which bg wearing t-back? many thanks!

[ 本帖最後由 simplecat 於 2010-2-4 02:34 編輯 ]

回復 714# 的帖子

hey brother, if promotion, is it 10+4?
Anyway, do u have any new recommendation?
I tried bebe before lunar new year, good skills in both part 1 and 2, quite talkative. she ia quite tall and figure is like a model, slim fit and B cup balls (not big compared with others). She has very good reaction during my finger dance.
She is night shift and sounds this is her part time job. But i am not sure about this.

[ 本帖最後由 simplecat 於 2010-3-8 17:19 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Dance

回復 716# 的帖子

based on face and body figure, irene and bonnie are better in my opinion, but bebe is taller and slimer, it is like model-feel. this maybe fit some brothers' taste.

回復 717# 的帖子

it is not that late brother! i think night shift is from 7pm. bg works at fixed shift, and they usually don't change shift, so if u want to try more bg, u should also try to visit after 7pm.

引用:
原帖由 hkreddevil 於 2010-3-8 18:19 發表
Do Bebe has big and round eyes.  and is her voice sharp ?
um...yub bro, i think we are talking about the same bg. How do u feel about her?

引用:
原帖由 hkreddevil 於 2010-3-8 18:19 發表
Do Bebe has big and round eyes.  and is her voice sharp ?
um...yub bro, i think we are talking about the same bg. How do u feel about her?

thank u superwind c-hing! I have not tried hebe. Is she local? What shift?

回復 728# 的帖子

brother u made me wanna visit irene again. She is my first visit in Rainbow, but it's hard to book her afterwards. It was my lucky first time. I also highly recommend Bonnie, same feeling as ur description. It seems we have same taste, haha!

回復 855# 的帖子

dear c hing, can u give more detail? How is figure? Bone skill? And part 2 ?
I think she is different from bell, 2 diff bg, am i right?
Thanks for ur info!

引用:
原帖由 bong 於 2010-6-18 10:21 發表 Shirley and Coco, which one is better in RRP skill and bone skill.  Which one is younger.
I THINK SSHIRLEY IS MUCH YOUNGER, SKILLS ARE SIMILAR TO ME. FFOR PART 2, I CAN TOUCH COCO MORE THAN SHIRLEY. BUT SHIRLEY IS A ACTIVE AND FUNNY YOUNG LADY.?

回復 958# 的帖子

winnie is good @ both parts! Her look is ok, a little bit babyfat, long hair, not tall, big & firm balls, around 30, north local. For service, very worth to try.

回復 957# 的帖子

mandy told me irene will come back tomorrow (tue)

NObody asked me too.

回復 1168# 的帖子

is it true brother?
That would be a great news!

share my experience in 1st half yr:
Dada: pretty face, not very young, i bet over 30, very good body shape, big boobs. 1st part is just ok, sometimes a bit lazy; 2nd part is no surprise as well, no finger dance allowed.
Cat: ok face, around 30, average body shape, medium boobs. 1st part is good, better than 2nd part, don't expect too much as she is not the type.
To be continued ...

相關搜索目錄: Dance

continue my sharing:
Yuko: local and over 30, short hair with ok face. Short and medium body shape with small-medium boobs (already better than many local girls). Part 1 is good, even better than some north, part 2 is not wild but very good feeling. Btw, her personality is good, talkative but does not bother u if u want to have rest. Morning shift.
Tiffany: north and not very young. face and body are just normal to me, boobs are not big. Both parts are just ok. Many chings had good comments on her, so i was a bit disappointed. I was wondering there were 2 tiffany or i expected too much. Anyone can help?

引用:
原帖由 logwai 於 2011-7-5 20:26 發表 Theres 1 Tiffany only.
?maybe i was too tired to see her clearly, shit......

it seems i have to try tiffany again, to see her clearly!

回復 1347# 的帖子

My last time was last month, felt not as good as chings description.

I just tried a very new bg, name is linda, morning shift. She came from a very famous vege sauna in cwb. She is north with strong ascent, ok face, not old and not tall, similar body as tiffany. Her part 1 is very good, and even better than tiffany, but part 2 she is too green. She even has no idea how to do it, but she was quite sensitive.

回復 1381# 的帖子

Thanks for sharing brother! I will definitely try her!

43 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.