推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

43 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中

回復 1418# 的帖子

Fanny - u can search in previous post
Quinine - day shift

回復 1419# 的帖子

Credit card is also accepted Ching!

相關搜索目錄: Credit card

回復 1442# 的帖子

Is carman wild now?
Did she change her style?

回復 1443# 的帖子

I agreed! Another new bg which the other chings mentioned above - Fanny is close to her.

引用:
原帖由 neo 於 2011-11-1 12:50 發表 Apple走左好耐了, 好似Tiffany 都已離開。
Tiffany is still here. I tried her last mth. Got a bit fatter, but better service.

I tried Quennie: ok face, not very young but very smooth skin. She is short but with very nice big boobs with pink Lin (I think). She said she was from a facial shop and learned massage in rainbow. Surprisely, her part 1  was very good foe me,mabsolutely not green, even better than many old ones. Part 2 was also enjoyable. Btw she is morning shift.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-2 14:56
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-2 14:56
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-2 14:56

引用:
原帖由 Philips220 於 2011-12-5 22:40 發表 好同意你的形容。 但喺靚女最近放大假,恐怕好快就唔見呀 要可搵佢就要快手
Just heard Jessica is taking sick leave as hand was hurt. Maybe it is a signal of privatization!

回復 1562# 的帖子

Ok, understood!

引用:
原帖由 rpplover 於 2011-12-10 00:37 發表 Just tried the new BG Queenie, age around 30, pretty look, although just joined this industry, her massage skills very ok and I really enjoyed both parts of service, especially  her lovely big boobs l ...
Agreed! Her boobs are one of top 3 in rainbow now.

回復 1571# 的帖子

Left already.

回復 1573# 的帖子

Any recommendation ching?

Tried one of the new bgs - Moon.Big eyes, face is not very pretty but already very ok in rainbow. She is not old, I bet under 30. She is north and can speak a little cantonese.Her body is slim,but very good body figure, as brother phillip220 said, especially boobs.Part1 is acceptable as she claimed to have only half year experience, but skill is definitely NOT green. She did not push oil in part 1 as usual, only did it in part 2.Part2 is very good, skills are special, different from others I ever tried. Hard to detailed describe, just feel very sensual and enjoyable.Overall, very worth to try. She learnd skills from vege sauna with a old lady for several mths, but want to earn more $, so she came to rainbow. Chings can explore by yourselves! Not sure early or mid shift, coz I tried her in the afternoon.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +30 多謝分享 2012-1-11 21:50
  • 白貓兒 威望 +30 多謝分享 2012-1-11 21:50
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +30 多謝分享 2012-1-11 21:50

how about the prices and services there? similar as rainbow ?

sounds not attractive enough

回復 1863# 的帖子

I visited her last week.

ching happywkr, please send me a message if you are still here, something to tell!

Reception told me the price will be lifted soon.

回復 2120# 的帖子

Good choice buddy! One of my favourite now.

43 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.