推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

69 123
發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中

回復 383# 的帖子

thank you for fulfilling our ching personal curiousity
let's continue to enjoy sauna life

回復 398# 的帖子

finally i persaude friend to go with me, hopefully try windsor after holiday
can i have bg no. with nice leg, nice smile, and talkative?

回復 423# 的帖子

somehow i like to go places with friend(s)....maybe i like to discuss what's happening with other ppl...

finally tried this place...deco is decent, size is big enough, service very friendly, bg skill is so so, my friend and my bg is close to 40...conclusion is no surprise but will try again sometime

actually i did see ching WC recommadation, i tried ^^, she has the patience and very friendly...is just i personally like younger bg to chat with...i will definitely to request what my preference in next visit

a little mistake from windsor...i recieved a $100 coupon from them with the expiration date is the day i actually went, but i already called them back to take care the issue...good experience other then this incident

may i know how old is jojo and how she looks like? i am thinking to go windsor again this week.

visited windsor again...this time i request a younger bg and wish comes true...the food was horrible thought, i will just order breads next time...another mistake from the coupon issue again...when they handed me the coupon and said it can last for 2 months, but i checked can last for 2 weeks only...

maybe i am too picky on the food, i think both windsor and 水匯 need improvement on the food area...
windsor business was pretty good last nite, there were 70customers when i left about 11:30pm

thx for ching explaination...i just need to adjust and be more generious of food standard

can we use 2 or more coupons for 1 person?

is about time to visit windsor again after 1 week of absence...are 108, 111, 66, 12, still the first choice if i am looking for younger bg at night shift?

回復 528# 的帖子

thank you for your lucky no. once again. may i ask why 65/12 and 108/66 have to put a ' / ' between the no.? ( 67, 65/12, 148, 108/66, 111)

回復 528# 的帖子

thank you for your lucky no. once again. may i ask why 65/12 and 108/66 have to put a ' / ' between the no.? ( 67, 65/12, 148, 108/66, 111)

暈陀陀~~多了點柔情前列腺   wanna to experience this myself next time

回復 541# 的帖子

thanks for lesson again, i will graduate very soon

must see if looks like kama...will she be there after 8pm?

回復 559# 的帖子

正在密密等待

回復 561# 的帖子

I only go sauna at night, usually after 8pm

回復 573# 的帖子

i didn't know we can request the bg to stay longer, thx for another lesson

anyone knows the price for ladies before and after 10pm?

after read the comments left during the weekend, it boosts my energy to start the new week

i went to windsor again...finally saw the facial girl jenny...she is really an angel from heaven, she is probably the best looking girl working in sauna industry...i requested 122 as i said i like younger one, but she was busy, so manager recommanded me 28, later on he said 28 needed to do one more hr for customer, so he found me 118...she was NMCOT

回復 591# 的帖子

i remember Irene is from 水匯

回復 597# 的帖子

most of the ladies are serving well, but the men in locker room...

69 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.