推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

77 1234
發新話題
打印

伊東水療

回復 14# 的帖子

i never been here, but maybe the tall one is the security

回復 21# 的帖子

i have to stand on your side, ching...i got the feeling these bgs are not enthusiastic of their work either...1st time i called couple days before the grand opening(24th), she sounded like the boss and said i can go even before 24th, so i went at about 9pm...once i got in, she was opening a box of cake and appologized to me that they are closing...2nd time just happend this monday...i made a reservation at 9pm, but i was late for half an hr and 2 more friends wanted to join, so i called at 9:30 to ask for availability, the same lady answered the phone, i heard she yelled out to ask if other bgs want to work, after a moment, she apologized and said they are kind of tired and need some rest, asked me to go again the next day...
this is the worst service i ever seen, if these bgs are so rich, why the hell they need to work?

回復 27# 的帖子

wish to rec.good news from u, then i will give them one more chance

回復 101# 的帖子

ching, your report is making me itchy, and wanna try this place, do they accept new customer?

回復 103# 的帖子

thx for advice...who should i ask to start with and work my way up?

回復 107# 的帖子

totally agree, she must be even better in younger days

回復 111# 的帖子

omg..i am looking forward to this experience before winning the jackpot on friday

seem like tung tung is the most popular in here, i like her attitude as well. but let's not forget siu bing, she is tall with balance body figure

i have seen joyce but haven't tried yet..her body is ridiculous atonishing, but is it really in good condition? it looked like very big but not firm

回復 161# 的帖子

thx for report, i guess no matter what i still have to experience at least once, i will not get over it if i don't try myself

回復 163# 的帖子

personally never try spa either, rpp is all i need

相關搜索目錄: SPA

回復 194# 的帖子

personally think siu bing is a hidden treasure
not pretty, but have a remarkable body and provide excellent service

any new bg in here? seem like no surprise lately

回復 227# 的帖子

kaykay
tungtung

回復 229# 的帖子

is ar sa the older one? i am not 100% sure but i think i tried, no comment for her service

回復 231# 的帖子

don't recall another bg has white skin if not tungtung or toutou

回復 235# 的帖子

very good report by ching..
kaykay...i already mention about her earlier, but let me repeat again...overall of kaykay

回復 237# 的帖子

rpp industry will soon to be vanished

回復 253# 的帖子

most ching point of views are similar to mine..tung tung is good but gravity do some damage, sui bing skin is smooth and nice figure, but not pretty..anyway, both of them are worth to try, i will try the new bg, btw, how to pronounce the first word of this name 凾兒?

回復 255# 的帖子

Po Yee is the last king of the dynasty...not match a bg at all...anyway, i eat anything

i am impressed with their facility, very new, and clean, they even innovate the living room a bit

i love this place in term of hygiene, and comfortable room...but they do need some new girls

YY is best of the best, 1 ching above said she is a legend and i totally agree with him

回復 334# 的帖子

QQ?? new girl??

回復 336# 的帖子

very disappointing, no new blood

77 1234
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.