±À¤¶:| ¾Ç­^¤å | Esse¯q¥ÍµßÅ@½§«~ | Â@Ä_¿U®ð¤uµ{ Chun Po Gas | ¸Ñ¹Ú¤ÀªR®vÃÒ®Ñ | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

55 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

·s¤ë²ø

i received false wind, i though it is owned by ting ting..anyway i went here 2 wks ago, very comfortable place, i sure will come again

¦^´_ 13# ªº©«¤l

Fanny from 8th floor???

are they located @ Hoi Hau St?

actually i don't not sure where this spa at, ching pls notify

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

¦^´_ 118# ªº©«¤l

thank you thank you, i mark it down now, thx for your patience

why talked about wan chai spa @ this threat suddenly???

Tried Sukie..Look decent, Body decent, Massage Skill decent
Like other ching said, she has heart, therefore she has lot of upside, hopefully she becomes a better BG when I visit again in a month
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

this §Í§Í isn't the one @ wan chai eton, right?

¦^´_ 170# ªº©«¤l

thks ching...btw, i tried ching ching the new girl...she is pretty and green...still need lot of time to improve both part 1 and 2 skill...anyway i still consider she is one of the prettiest bg in the industry
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

¦^´_ 172# ªº©«¤l

Ching WKitty really has a good memory...sometime i see a new pretty bg would make me forget the previous bg, maybe this what makes men want to explore, want to find new bg, this is what motivate us

¦^´_ 174# ªº©«¤l

thks for great report, will try tung tung next time, i like this place, and most bg are above average

¦^´_ 186# ªº©«¤l

¥Î­Ó¸Õ¦r is much better
anyway, will try to come and try this week and report again

¦^´_ 192# ªº©«¤l

tks for providing a shot at the confident level

¦^´_ 204# ªº©«¤l

too bad i didn't have chance to meet her

is ´¸´¸ still here???

¦^´_ 210# ªº©«¤l

oh good, wanna meet ´¸´¸ again, she is so beautiful

¦^´_ 214# ªº©«¤l

she is mcot, i don't mind to take her out as a date

is ´¸´¸ still here???

¦^´_ 259# ªº©«¤l

does elise help in massaging?

¦^´_ 264# ªº©«¤l

tks ching lamafool for the well written report, i totally agree with ching saying she is ¬ü¤k¤@¦W(ÄÝ©ó¥j¨å«¬¬ü¤k)

seem like less mentioning of ûÒ¨à &  §Í§Í & Fanny . Can any ching provide more info about these 3 BG?

yoyo and elise, i take yoyo as priority

¦^´_ 275# ªº©«¤l

thx for recommendation, will try §Í§Í next time

¦^´_ 277# ªº©«¤l

thx for tips, will look it up later on, i really love this spa, deco is nice, lighting is dim yet comfortable, and both bosses are very friendly

¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

¦^´_ 279# ªº©«¤l

maybe went once a long long long time ago, don't have much memory about it

55 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.