推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中

回復 597# 的帖子

most of the ladies are serving well, but the men in locker room...

WK is really the king of sauna world...He gets the ultimate first class service everywhere

i went windsor after 1am on weekend, everything was as usual, even the locker men service got improved...but after i paid, the cashier didn't offer me any coupon, this is the 2nd time i have to ask for it...i don't know is it because i don't look like a return customer or cashier just too busy

回復 631# 的帖子

sorry didn't see this post earlier...anyway i went after 1am and charged $392 only...why ar

回復 633# 的帖子

actually she gave it to me after i requested...i know i can't use coupon after 1am, but ok after 10pm

i have been windsor for about 5 times, i remember at least 3 times when leaving didn't get serve by the locker men, they just unlock the door and got lost

回復 639# 的帖子

smart calculation

maybe i was drunk so didn't know the coupon system..thx for making it clear

回復 652# 的帖子

incorrect...you still get a new coupon if u don't use coupon...i used a coupon one time and they gave me a new one right away...

回復 661# 的帖子

thx for info again, again, and again...i will still try to ask for coupon each time, see if they will give away

回復 663# 的帖子

i agree let's forget about the coupon issue, let's continue to enjoy sauna

where are all the pr last nite? i went at night and there was only 1 pr, and most of them were waiters and 1 waitress only...it was a weird scene...
maybe all of u think i have problem, but the locker men disappointed me once again, it was unacceptable so i didn't pay a dollar tip this time...
this was the worst service i ever get...a locker man just opened the door for me and left me alone there, so i had to put my clothes into the locker myself...
also when i was leaving, locker man handed me the clothes but no one brought me to the cashier so i had to walk out alone and asked for the bill...it was just not a good feeling at all...maybe i expected too much for $592

回復 666# 的帖子

thx for your concern again...
this time is unacceptable, no one walk me to the counter neither shout out my name to remind the cashier i was going out...i just put on my shoe and walked to the cashier all alone and quietly...so i didn't pay a dollar tip to the locker man and the cashier...the point is it wasn't a busy moment at all, there were just me and a new customer taking off his shoes

WK ching said 'So if the rest lounge does not have too many customers, it is acceptable to have
only one PR, but not for long'. i wonder how long is long? my friend and i stayed in the rest lounge for about 20mins before massage, a younger pr was chating w/ a customer and we didn't see any pr at all, not even after we back out from massage...actually i am not complaining there was no pr serving us, i am just curious why there were so much diff. after 1 week

回復 671# 的帖子

i left at 12am last nite, thx for releasing my anger away for me

回復 677# 的帖子

i go either after 8 or 10...i forgot if they allowed me to use coupon after 10 as i mentioned before maybe i was drunk and forgot it

forgot to mention one more thing..my friend and i went there before 10pm..but they didn't offer any coupons anymore

回復 684# 的帖子

is funny we still on this topic but anyway stupid me didn't bring the coupon out last nite, so no discount last nite

回復 687# 的帖子

Case closed. Let's all have a good weekend!

回復 693# 的帖子

manager water called 133 for me this time, local midage, good skill...this is the most healthy massage i ever had

回復 696# 的帖子

if u like healthy, u can mark her as skill very pro.

回復 717# 的帖子

sauna 學英文...thank you sir

請問86/98係唔係夜更?

回復 730# 的帖子

多謝教導

回復 789# 的帖子

可唔可以去只去買外賣食架

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.