推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

尖沙咀 凝樂澗

No YY, No massage

回復 415# 的帖子

thx for being brave to explore for us...have a safe and fun flight

回復 460# 的帖子

爆房??? what do u mean sin

回復 463# 的帖子

understood..i paid a visit as well..this place turned to a heaven once again

回復 483# 的帖子

my friend had bad experience w/ her...she r him double of the tip...she was lucky that my friend was a rookie

回復 540# 的帖子

is KaKa local?

回復 545# 的帖子

what a surprise that Messi is not local, there's no indication she is from mainland..anyway, she is MCOT recently

回復 594# 的帖子

ching so lucky to able to relax on sunday...so envy

NO SMOKING

let's not smoke in the massage room, the stink scare ppl away

回復 656# 的帖子

i am not greedy, i will try Yoyo and Kaka one at at time

very very interesting, is more better than tvb drama, i will stay tune and see how this drama goes

shake hand and become good ching again...let's continue to enjoy in heaven together

回復 697# 的帖子

NMCOT as well

回復 699# 的帖子

i have couple choices

r tips discussion is too long, can we get back to r pp instead?

is 祺祺 back and work on friday? is YY back as well?

回復 814# 的帖子

rpp is powerful, no rpp, no forum

回復 816# 的帖子

thank you ching..u should work in admin dept. as u are very efficent

thank you ching..u should work in admin dept. as u are very efficent

r tip issue rise up again and again

there was a time a bg suddenly asked me how much tip would i paid during 2nd part, i felt no mood immediately and she said she always get paid at least $200 even the previous place she worked at. after that incident, i swear i won't pick her again especially she was not attractive at all.

回復 845# 的帖子

ching comment very logical...the bg are younger and better, but we still cannot let them r tips...$200 is my max for now, but $150 is more comfortable to pay

回復 859# 的帖子

ching report really seducing, thx for giving me hope once again

what a shocking news! YY is one of the best in the industry, i really appreciate her professionalism, wish her the best

what happen in here? this used to be one of the popular place, where all the ching went?

回復 906# 的帖子

i kind of agree what ching yrrah1 said...no need to call frequently...most of us will go when we have time...we have so many reasons why we can't go as much as we want...work, family, friend, money, and etc...regarding the promotion, 3 months = 12 wks, meaning we have to go at least 1.2 times each wk to get the offer...there are so many massage shops in hk, and we have to submit homework to gf or wife once in awhile as well, i think this promotion is useless for most ching anyway

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.