推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

57 123
發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
Anyone try Coco?
I try before. Part 1 ok. Part 2 also feel good. Big boots and T-back.

I have been to Rainbow on two occasion, each is HK1,160 including HK$500 tips to BG.

I am not sure I need to pay tips to the locker man, shower man, etc??

I have not tried any food there. How kind of stuff be served for eating?

I find the BG services in terms of body, massage skill, HJ, rpp, etc is at the high end standard and worths what I am paying. The BG there mainly back other high end sauna like VIP, Island, and is almost guaranteed. Any good suggestions from any brothers for me to choose next time?

Thanks for your advise.

Yes the service provided is absolutely worths what it costs. I wonder if there is any other place provided the same standard services in TST.

I tried one BG before, she talks like your girlfriend. Kiss your neck, face and bug you in Part 2. Not to mention you can touch whatever part of her body you like even remove her bar and kiss her **. They know how to light up your sexual desire and make you to come back again.

Is the special couple plan 10+4 available now?

Is the special couple plan 10+4 available now?

Wonder if the BGs provide ML service?
I think it is a place for HJ with BM at most.
It is no way to have big plan within such a small area, or if any one try ML there?

[quote]原帖由 happywkr 於 2010-2-1 12:21 發表

As I mentioned before, there is no big plan ar Rainbow, if ML happened, this is the pritwe deal between the customer and the BG only, Customer A got it but Customer B may not get. [/quote

Yes it is their private matter not the normal plan offered by the Rainbow.

It seems that those BGs from north have a better attitude than the local. They just make you feel she is your girlfriend and hold you and kiss you body through and look high when you finger dance her.

相關搜索目錄: Dance

Any brother to share the BGs list here?

Not necessary those who provide ML, just those with good attitude and skill make you feel happy at the end.

I have been to Rainbow several times recently and find that the customers there are not as many as before.
There are used to be 5 to 6 people sitting at the waiting room but now it has only 2 to 3 people even at the busied hours between 5pm to 8pm. I wonder if some customers may have been diverted to other sauna which are newly opened in TST, or some good BGs like Fanny have left there and her fans leave with them.

The quality of BGs are guaranteed in Rainbow. That is explained for the high price.

Not a place elsewhere I have visited so far is as good as Rianbow.

Wonder how different BGs treat people in the room.
I have experience that, for part two, the BGs starts with rpp, balls, then face up, she kiss around my chest, nipples, hold me and lies down on me, wisple around the ear, then finally finsihed with HJ. At the end when say goodbye, she hold me again and kiss around neck.
Very girlfriend feel and unforgetable.

Where is the Rainbow in North Point?

Do the BGs recognise chings when you visit them?
I have an experience that, when I enter the room, the BG said has not seen me for over a month, I told her that I have just visited her the last week. She said I must be asking for another BG. How can I forget the vist which cost me 1200 each time?

The BG must be forgiven considering the number of man she served every day, 3 or 4 at least, but it is a hard feeling when you realized that actually she does not recognised you and not put you in her heart actually.

Anyway, it is just a money issue.

引用:
原帖由 gowentgone 於 2010-2-5 13:20 發表

How can they remeber all customers?  except with close relationship
How many visits you need to make before you become a close customer??

Yes agreed.
Unless you are a movie star or spend extra monies to them each time, do not expect they take you seriously.
Any new BGs to share?

Not few customers actually, there are over 100 customers every day.

Do any one know how many BGs get for every $500 tips we give every time?

Is there any promotion plan now?
10+2, where to buy?

Shall go to Rainbow tonight.
Night shift girls may not suit my schedule.
Other than those favorite BGs, I want to try someone new.

引用:
原帖由 simplecat 於 2010-3-10 02:34 發表
brother u made me wanna visit irene again. She is my first visit in Rainbow, but it's hard to book her afterwards. It was my lucky first time. I also highly recommend Bonnie, same feeling as ur descri ...
Brother, same as my taste.
You can make a booking in advance, save your time and ensure you have your BGs available.

Just for my information, do any brothers know the hyigence standard or the health conditions of BGs in Rainbow?
We have to play safe

引用:
原帖由 super123123 於 2010-3-15 12:07 發表

其實到到一樣,唔理齋定点
比到Rainbow$,我不如加d落悅沐
房點都正d,d女點都扮得c文d,少d比人老點
不過n年無去啦
Is it veg or not?

Where is 悦沐?
Is it vergi or not?

Is there an recommended list updated?

57 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.