推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

約會BG

Thanks to the advice of brothers here, I recovered from my sinking ship. Last year, I met a bg who worked in a high class place. She is very beautiful, a bit like Joey Yung but with very nice body (33C, 22 33) and about 5 ft 6 tall, around 25 years old. After visiting her once and getting a nice hj, always think about her. So I visit her twice a week and within a month, we met outside in hotel to do hj. The sessions got very intimate, and we started kissing. Then I started to lick her cunt and the juice was so nice. Then we have sex without a condom. She was providig a great girl friend experience. Eventually, our sessions ended up in her flat (very nicely decorated!) - but I still paid her for each session. She never refused. Then we started dating, dinners, movies etc... It got a a point where I wanted to leave my wife and start a new life with her. BUT, i did the maths. I would lose many millions $$$ if i divorced. Also, at the same time, I watch a movie and a guy married a whore. His friends keep laughing at him "He married a whore!!" It suddenly hit me- could she be doing thi with other men? How many dicks has she sucked? Eventually, I pulled my head from the cloud and realise what i was doing! I am glad of that movie and Excel! Thinking of it now, I am glad i never left my wife. The problem with a bg are: 1 - they have a background - could they have been abused? are they well educated? 2 - most are associated with triad. would you want to have dinner with her friends/triads? 3 - will sex mean anything to her? Even the last time i saw her, her sex was still very fake, face moaning .... Lucky, i folllowed advice of brothers - never give her my full name, and also my rechargeable SIM card is now in the dustbin somewhere.

No kidding she looked like this.
I sometimes want to go back to the sauna to visit her but scared she might 'mark' me to her triad friends, which i sure she has.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

But the feeling was good at that time, so I always keep the good memories. Chings, becareful before you sink too deep.
And check your blood afterwards to get the ok you didnt catch any diseases. Licking cunt is very exciting at the time but
thinking now, it is so dangerous.

I think you are right - some are quite normal and have no connections to the dark side. Some lead a normal life too - their parents think they work in a normal spa.
I hope my bg will find a happy life :-)  She deserves it.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

Derrick. You has some experince to tell?
I still think of my bg so I visit last week. Give me black face and bad massage. No airplane - waste $600. They are for money so ching be careful.

Ching - I am sinking with a new BG! This one also nice, doesn't charge for making love. Only 3 weeks with her and sinking very fast. Is she real or is she fake? She has lots of money, own flat and car.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.