推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中

回復 980# 的帖子

I went there for the first time a few days ago. When the manager asked whether I could be served by powerful BG or not,  I replied I can't. Then, the manager arranged Irene for me.

I didn't make any request but Irene provided part 2 service automatically.  After massage some time, she said she will "push oil". As soon as I said ok, she immediately took away my pant. After r pat pat, she touched my spring ball and then my jj. My jj got very excited. Then, she ask me to turn over. She massage my jj and my breast for just a few times, an explosion take place at my jj. It was very quick. It is also a very impressive experience.

After that, she said there was still some time, where I want to massage?
Dear brothers, if you were me, how would you reply?

This was actually also my first time go to sauna. May I ask for a stupid question?

After turn over, besides my jj and breast were touched for a few times, other parts of my front body were never touched. Do you usually get your front body massaged? Or, you ask BG to massage your front body?

引用:
原帖由 bhead 於 2010-9-23 12:54 發表

may i know what time did u go there? and how's Irene , the look, massage skills and part 2 skills?
and how much's total?

for front part of the body it's hard to massage ur chest or stomach, fo ...
I went there about 4:30pm last Sat. Irene body has a good shape and smooth.

To me, her massage skills are comfortable. Her part 2 served me very well. I was so excited. I was a bit surprised because I ejected with a few massage on jj by her. I was quick but a very memorable feeling.

Total $12xx (forgot what is the xx)

引用:
原帖由 jlun 於 2010-9-23 16:51 發表
You are so lucky to have Irene served your first time.  She is highly recommended by chings here.

I plan to visit rainbow next week.  I have never been sauna before.  I would like to know:
1.  How can I be guaranteed to have part 2 service?  Will it be too odd to show my intension by taking off pants before part 1 as suggested by  ching?  Any other suggestions?
2.  How long is part 1 usually?
3.  I am afraid I will be too nervous that I will shoot too early just after a few touch by the bg.  Will the service be ended once I shoot?  If not, what will bg usually do afterwards?
4.  If unfortunately there is no part 2, will I be charged less?
As it was my first time, I actually do not know how to answer your questions. But, some comment on these two:

1. I guess I got part 2 because I told the manager I can't be massaged by power.

3. I have the same question. I shoot after a few touch. After that, Irene asked where do I want to massage because there was still time. Any suggestion by other ching on what bg usually do afterwards?

引用:
原帖由 jlun 於 2010-9-25 11:36 發表

Brother 2017, would you mind sharing with us what bg did after you shot?  How much time was left when you shot?  I am afraid bg will stop service me once I shoot even there is still time left.
She help me to clean. Then, she said there was still some time and ask where did I want to massage.
There was about 15 min left.

引用:
原帖由 bhead 於 2010-9-24 01:20 發表

man you were so lucky i didnt even get part 2 days ago on my first visit, and u got irene

how does she look? can u describe ? thx.

and reply to a brother above, yeah if it's pure bone it's ...
She look about late 20 to 30 (not sure), triangular face. To me, she did not look pretty but ok. But, it was very nice that she has good body shape, smooth skin and soft voice (although sound north).

Before I left, I saw a few much more pretty one at the reception. They wear pink uniform. I like them more but not sure they are bg or not? Any brother can tell?

引用:
原帖由 DaiLiu 於 2010-9-25 14:07 發表
I go several times a week and i told you pure bone is the same price.  what more confirmation do you need?  if you don't believe it, go and see for yourself
several times a week? You are so rich!!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.