推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

過檔香港電台女主持 - 鄭萃雯

:loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: What is it called again? News roundup?

[ 本帖最後由 Harbaugh 於 2010-12-30 20:51 編輯 ]

Now I can turn off the television, never find those dramas interesting, not even one.   

引用:
原帖由 陳志雲 於 2010-12-30 21:01 發表

睇完提要,立即關電視…費時浪費時間
Seriously, Hong Kong Dramas are piece of crap. Never able to endure one, never!

引用:
原帖由 richard07 於 2010-12-30 21:42 發表

真係唔少人死係文采手上!!
只係中山係異類!!
Well, then I must be from another universe.....sometimes I just turn off the TV when I saw Wendy.. I must be insane or something....

引用:
原帖由 richard07 於 2010-12-30 21:49 發表

真係孝順..
成日返阿婆度食飯!!
你唔係可以帶部laptop周圍去咩??
我就話得部pc..
要返到屋企先可以上網on...
遲d都諗住買返部netbook!!
I always find living with elderly interesting and that is also one of the main reason I decided to live with my grandparents after I accepted a job here in Hong Kong.

引用:
原帖由 中山樵 於 2010-12-30 22:02 發表

I think Wendy is not that bad, dude.
She is not...

引用:
原帖由 中山樵 於 2010-12-30 22:26 發表

Then why did you turn off the TV when you saw her?
It must have been a mistake....

引用:
原帖由 richard07 於 2010-12-30 22:30 發表

He said he turned off the tv every time when she was reporting the weather report, he though that was very regretable!!
Not every time, just occasionally.

引用:
原帖由 richard07 於 2010-12-30 22:35 發表

But you have told me before, Wendy was ranked at 301!!
Why do you feel that is regretable??
Not 301, my conscious is telling me 303...or 304

It's regretful because I seem to the leftover one who does not appreciate her as much as you guys do...

引用:
原帖由 中山樵 於 2010-12-30 22:34 發表

Don't turn off the TV when you see Wendy reporting weather tonight.
Wendy may allure you this time.
Of course I am not going too turn off my TV today, Connie is coming up next...

引用:
原帖由 richard07 於 2010-12-30 22:47 發表

I can't understand what you said!!
Can you explain it easier!!
吾係301,我的意識告訴我係303.....或304

我有遺憾因為我似乎係唯一一個無你地甘欣賞姖

引用:
原帖由 hgbjy 於 2010-12-31 18:28 發表
今日7點天氣係唔係雯雯
Extremely likely.

引用:
原帖由 中山樵 於 2010-12-31 18:50 發表

Very probable, if not 100% sure.
Haha, catch ya!

Flawless Karen!!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Sometimes.....things just could not be explain.....WOW.... :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

引用:
原帖由 中山樵 於 2010-12-31 19:01 發表

What on earth has happened to you...
Arrr....you still caught me....

引用:
原帖由 中山樵 於 2010-12-31 19:01 發表
件衫普通啲,但係甜笑依舊迷人
已經夠電瓜我架啦
件衫同姖都靚到無得救.....:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

That's not fair, Karen must being using cheat or something.... :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Karen/Connie+Plain and Simple clothing = Me abusing " "

引用:
原帖由 0000000 於 2010-12-31 21:25 發表
31/12/2010 互動新聞台新聞報道
靚到有一D吾應該...:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

引用:
原帖由 中山樵 於 2010-12-31 21:39 發表

Karen好狡猾啊
竟然咁靚
That cloth looks ridiculously amazing, it forms a perfect combo with Karen. Frankly, plain and simple clothing is what fits her the most. :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

引用:
原帖由 中山樵 於 2010-12-31 21:52 發表
I can't agree more.
Her smile and beauty is enough to be described as perfect.
She single-handily made me forget Connie for a moment...:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

引用:
原帖由 中山樵 於 2010-12-31 22:01 發表
嘩,2200Karen螢光粉紅
好Sharp,好靚!
Yea, now I get freaking owned. Get stuck at TST with my colleagues taking some pictures, enjoying my first new year (Well, not my first but it's been a long time) right here at HK and I missed the hell out of Karen.

[ 本帖最後由 Harbaugh 於 2010-12-31 22:43 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 richard07 於 2011-1-1 20:39 發表

但我只鍾意甜笑㗎佢!!
惡樣的佢會減分的..
睇下點先!! 今日紫盈都唔錯!! 但係仲係排雯雯前佢一級..
即係第二!!
Connie is 第二, 雯雯排前佢一級 is 第一!!!

HAHA...

1. Karen
2. Connie
:lol:lol:lol

Yea, I know you made a mistake....:lol:lol:lol:lol

無得玩,Karen梗係好la :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.