推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

65 123
發新話題
打印

[原創] 密宗按摩

回復 238# 的帖子

其實出火呢樣,來來去去都係幾種嘢,用ML,CIM,HJ,BM方式解決,對象就睇個人嗜好而定,可選男、女或人妖;價值方面仲簡單,有錢嘅時候直好嘢(如高鐘學生妹、良家少婦);無錢就直廟街、企街或自己。
係呢嗰forum/thread講話題出來,只係想分享經驗和市場對照。請不要張貼一些負面評論,如什麼什麼”不外如是”、”呃錢”、”吹水”、”把屁”等。
存疑者,自己可以試一試,唔試就唔好估。董特首八萬五,都係估錯比人炳。

Ching of #235 to 7, 244 to 6,

PM already, please have fun

For ching of #239 & 240, what do you want? you want another ching's (#238, 鬼妹service) info?

回復 249# 的帖子

similar in HK, but service is different, esp, part 2 and more gf feel

唔知點解,好多師兄要資料,問”地點”係邊?但一開始已經舖天蓋地講,呢種係乜服務。仍然,收到好多sms,要求更多資料....比咗之後,又唔係呢度發表或分享,又有何用?真係要諗諗,是否在這裡與眾同樂,還是......

引用:
原帖由 Yamakasi 於 2011-3-2 17:36 發表
Plz PM for me thank you.~!
already PM & have fun lar

For other chings, please read my floor #1 first, and also you ask yourself whether you like this service or not ...If want to try, give me sms and hope you can report the service in this thread after trial... If don't, try other upstair bone shops would be better...

引用:
原帖由 falo 於 2011-3-1 12:10 發表
please PM me for details, thx
Please read your message

引用:
原帖由 foot 於 2011-3-16 15:30 發表
Ching, pls PM me the details, thx!!!
PM you la   Hope you can share with us after trial, such as Amenda, JoJo, Mimi....

引用:
原帖由 qwaqwa 於 2011-3-17 08:55 發表
Hello LTF123,
Can you please PM me the information? Promise to post a report as soon as I try her out.
PM you already.....You are the Only one that promise here to post report after trial....All other chings "趙完鬆"

Happy Ching,
Recently, I try many times to book this service, but it is very difficult to book a bg regarding my eating schedule....I think many chings eat this service but no report to us
BTW, I asked JXXXXX to book a "golden hair" for me...good service than expected

回復 298# 的帖子

No additional chg for naked & hj services....but required if more than you expected....

引用:
原帖由 ky0719 於 2011-4-18 16:01 發表
Ching thank you for your reply, plz check pm and hope u could help
This western girl provides IN/OUT massage service to client.....naked and hj services are a MUST during treatment...if you want more....., more.....

To above Chings, why so complicated you encountered?, touch her? kiss her?
Straight forward to ask her how much to get your full service....I think every one has a price line....If she feels good with you, add a bit or no need....If she feels you disgusting, say "no" to any cash....This is the main difference between whore and bone girl

I'd tried a golden hair bg two months ago., around 33-aged, nice smiling face and smooth white skin.  She said not allowed to touch pussy but insisted....lastly, make her very high so allow me to put a bit inside, then eject....

引用:
原帖由 cfoog 於 2011-5-17 17:12 發表
呢次主辦單位pass過來的,唔係fiona, 名字就唔公開了, 睇落去就會明

因為小弟唔打算call上屋企, 所以事先搵定好去邊間時鐘酒店先, 再打去confirm好appointment之後, 再夾好時間去check間房,然後先再話俾主辦單位知 ...
marvellous experience....me too & more perfect....

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

Just tried a Thai 妹, young, slim, short & round hip.....very nice & worth to try

65 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.