推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] Hong Kong Rainbow

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
Day and night PRs left 2 weeks ago
YY came back last week
Try *( recently, no vas, but bs is good anyway

Same price as always, but only give her 150 tips due to normal bone:-
- insist no more pay as she R tips inside the room;
- this sn has plan c introduced to me but not tried yet;
- some chings have a bad experience on this service;
- 16xx costed not worth, playing 高鐘 is better

The worst is that they have no condition (both hardware and sofware) to doing this kind of business, 5No's:-
- No choice of young, pretty & service MMs;
- No format of big meal arrangements, e.g. welcoming,  金魚缸(色情骨場);
- No privacy room setup;
- No attractive price;
- No good sale skills (only push you to open big meal in rest area);

Anyway, they should do their familiar business, such as good bone skills, welcoming service and food, etc....

Met YY last Thur, her face is not so attractive to me & also no figure (esp. her breast ),....maybe so many positive rumor b4

引用:
原帖由 Newnam 於 2010-12-20 12:04 發表

尋晚打電話去問佢,個池是否已整好?用得番未?
個職員亂答一通 ,話「得」;跟住話「唔知我問乜?」

我解畫後,佢話「得,用得。」 快收線時又話「等我問問先。」

最後答 ...
比你都唔好用  有屎沈底 ....

回復 179# 的帖子

take more time to visit our post and feedback to share more...you would learn and earn more than expected

回復 181# 的帖子

建議師兄都係齋蒸和齋dup+vas算吧

big plan was recommended by PR, said "what type do you want?" and must be fulfilled your needs....OMG....impossible...my stds are set very high bec the price is also high

No.& is quite gd on Part 2 service...vy soft....but small tits & a bit tummy
No.@^ has big tits, but too old to me, 3x-4x-aged around, my feeling is being raped...bec I am yg and handsome

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.