±À¤¶:| ¾Ç­^¤å | Esse¯q¥ÍµßÅ@½§«~ | Â@Ä_¿U®ð¤uµ{ Chun Po Gas | ¸Ñ¹Ú¤ÀªR®vÃÒ®Ñ | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

45 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¥ìªF¤ôÀø

¥ìªF¤ôÀø

¦¬¨ì¥ì¤H电¸Ü»¡·s©±¤w¶}©l¸Õ·~,©ó¬O¬P´Á¤­±ß­¸¨­¤W¥ª¥h¨«¥ª­ÓÂà....¦a¤è¤ñ¥H«eÄ«ªG²Ó¦ýºë½o¥ª,¤@¦@¥|¶¡©Ð.1¤ë24号¥¿¦¡¶}±i,²{¦b揾«ȸշ~.¤µ±ß¥h¨ì®É¤v¸g¦³¤H¸Õºò....¥i±¤·í±ß¦³§½,­ø«Y­á­á¦a°µ­Óspa³£´Xenjoy.....

·í±ß¨£¨ìLily,Ah Wing,³·¨à,§O¥~¨º­Ó­øÃÑ,¬Û«H¿ðd·|¦³§ó¦h§Þ®v¥[¤J,¦ý¦pªG¦³揾¶}¥H¤W´X¦ìè°¤üdup¹L嘅¥S§Ì³£ª¾Ê\¦a¥\¤Ò¨ì®a,¤@©wok....¬Û«H¦¬¶O¦P­¹Ä«ªG¤@¼Ë.....

¤U¬P´Á¥ý¥h¥¿¦¡¸Õ¤ô......

¦a§}:ÆW¥J°a¥§´µ¹DªñÀÈ®q
Tel #:26286820

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA
I am also a Dirty Old Man

¸V±ß²×©ó¤W¥hÃP¤@ÃP,°µ¥ªspa....­ì¨Ó¤Ñ´H¦a­á°µspa®û¤U¼ö¤ô¯D«Y¦n¦n嘅¨É¨ü......³·¨à嘅°©§Þ¤£¥Î¦hÁ¿,¦X§Ú¤ß·N.....

¨ä¹ê¸V±ßÁÙ¦³­Ó¤p¦B响«×,Å¥Á¿³£«Y¤j³õ¥X¨­.....¤U¦¸¸Õ¤U¥ý.......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Adventure ©ó 2011-1-27 23:39 µoªí

All of owners there are smokers, and playing joker is a kind of norm within this industry, so I would not be surprised if previous c hing have such feelings!
I agree with that......I did not find such kind of attitude at the old place nor here..........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ carmanlamlam ©ó 2011-1-28 13:06 µoªí
depends on your lcuk
I went there last week and got a very satisfactory service
BG is nice and the boss is nice to me too
I am not really a regular customer there as comparing with other brothers here.......however, I didn't encounter any bad service from these bgs so far....may be I am lucky.........I will go next monday to check again.........

¸V¤é¦~¤G¤K¤W¥h,¦n±m¦æ¦­¤@¨B,­ø«Y­nµ¥©Ð......¤µ¦¸¸Õ¤F¶ê¶ê,¤p­Ó¤l,¼Ë¤l¼Ð½o.....°©§Þ´X¦n,¤¤¤O......dup¨ì§ÚµÎªA¨ì®td瞓µÛ.......

¦n¦ü¥ò¦³¤@­Ó·s§Þ®v,¦ýµL½t¨£¨ì.......¤U¦¸ŠEŠE¥ý.......

¤µ¤é¤U¤È¤W¨ì¥h¨£¨ìah Wing§¤响®Þ¤Æ,®M·s»sªA¥[µu¸È¥J,¤Q¤À§l¤Þ,¥ß§YmarkÊ\¤J©Ð.°©§Þ¦pÂÂ,¥Þ¦ì·Ç,¥[¤W¦PÊ\¸ÜÃD¤S¦h....¦n§Ö´N°÷ÄÁ,¬°¦³¨Ì¨Ì¨Ì¤£±ËªºÂ÷¶}.......

¤µ¤é¤@¦­¤W¨ì¥h°µ¥ª¤p¦B,°ª­Ó¤l,´µ´µ¤å¤å....¥H«e°µ­Ó¤Ñ¦Z¤W®üXX...©Ò¥H°©§Þ¦³«OÃÒ..dup¨ìµÎªA¨ì®tdºÎ着....ÂIª¾©¿µM¶¡¦n¦ü¦h¥ª¹ï¤âÀ°§Ú«ö,­ì¨Ó«Y³·¨à­øª¾´X®É¤J¥ª嚟...Á¿¯u¥|°¦¤â«ö¤S¯u«Y´XµÎªA....

Å¥Á¿¤U¬P´Á¦³¨â¦ì·s§Þ®v¥[·ù.....¤S­n¤W¥h¸Õ¤U¥ý....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ smart321 ©ó 2011-3-11 20:20 µoªí
­ü
¢à tips ga
no la....Suet Yee only stay in the room for about 5 minutes......and she didn't ask for any additional charge when I left.........

³·¨à¥´嚟¸Ü¦³3¦Ü4­Ó·s§Þ®v¤W³õ,­øª¾¦³ÉNching¸Õ¹L.....Ú»嚟¤S­n¤W¥h¨«Âà....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hungkm ©ó 2011-4-2 11:41 µoªí

c-hing

¸Õ¥ª¥¼?? ¯u«Y¦³·s§Þ®v¶Ü?  ¥]½¦¥]½¦   
¤µ¤é¤W¥h¸Õ¥ªShirley....¼Ë¤l²¢¬ü,¥Ö½§¥Õ·Æ......ÁöµM°©§Þ¥¼¨ì³·¨à,ah Wing, YoYoµ¥¯Å¼Æ...¦ý¥ç¤£¤Ó®t....°_½X¤j®a¦³¥æ¬y.... .....¨ä¥L·s§Þ®v¤S°µºò嘢,©Ò¥H¤µ¦¸¨£­ø¨ì.....Ú»嚟¤U¦¸°µ­ÓÂù­¸¥ý,­ø¾p¨«ËݦhÂà......

©ñ°²«e¦¬¨ì³·¨à¹q¸Ü¥s§Ú¤W¥h¸Õ·s§Þ®v,¤µ¤é°²«á²Ä¤@®É¶¡¤W¥h....³·¨à¤¶²Ð¥ªµXµX¤ñ§Ú,ªøÀY¾v,¼Ë¤l®S¦n,¦n¦³¤k¤H¨ý,¥H¬°¼Ëè°°©§Þ¥i¯à¤@¯ë....ÂIª¾°©§Þ¤@¬y,«ö¨ì­n¥[ÄÁ.....¥X嚟¨£¨ì¥t¥~¤@­Ó·s§Þ®v,®ä®ä....¨â­Ó¾É¼u¤Q¤À¬ð¥X.....¤U¦¸¤@©w­nmarkÊ\,¥i¯à¥t¤@µf¨É¨ü......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2011-5-11 15:48 µoªí
totally agree, she must be even better in younger days
©y®a³£¦n"¯Á"..........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ carmanlamlam ©ó 2011-5-18 08:46 µoªí
yes, she is great
³·¨à sometimes can be very wild
wet kiss, french kiss,,,,,,,,,,
·í¯u??....§ÚÃѱo嘅³·¨àÉNËݨg³¥......®v¥S¥i¯à¦³¯à¤H©Ò¤£¯à.......

¦¬¨ì­·¤S¦³·s§Þ®vµn³õ,Ú»©È¤S«Y¥X°Ê嘅®É­Ô........

²×©ó§Ô­ø¦í¸V±ß¤W¥h¸Õ¥ª·s§Þ®vApple....ªø¾v,¨­¤~°ª¬D¥­§¡,¥ß§Y¤J©Ð.....¦]¬°响¤j³õ¥X®v,¤â°©¯u«Y´X¦n,¼ô¥ª¤§«á¥ò¦nª±±o.....µÎªA§¹¥X©Ð¨£¨ì®ä®ä§¤响®Þµo,¨£¨ìÊ\±øµu¸È¥J......¯u«Y¦³½Ä°Ê嚟¦h­Ósession.......¥i±¤¦~¬ö¤j.....³£«Y¯dµf¤U¦¸.......

¬Q¤Ñ°½Âû¤W¥h¸Õ¥ª·s¨ì嘅ªû¦a§Þ®v,ªø¾v¤¤µ¥¨­«¬.....¦]»°®É¶¡,¥h¨ì¥ß§Y¤J©Ð,¥ì¤H¤â¶ÕªGµM¦³®Æ¨ì,­ì¨Ó¥X®v©ó¯þÆW¬Y¤j³õ,¦³¤O¥[¤W¥Þ¦ì·Ç.....¦P¦o¦³¶É¦³Á¿¥[¤WÊ\³£¥i¥Hª±±o´X©ñ,¦n§Ö¨â²ÉÄÁ´N§¹.........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤ë¸t¨Ï ©ó 2011-6-21 14:45 µoªí

C-hing. PM BG name please.
I didn't pay much attention when she told me her name as I was more interest in looking her figures at that time........sounds like"xx¤l"....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bigearbull ©ó 2011-6-21 18:45 µoªí

C hing, have u tried Tung Tung, pls provide report to us.  Thx.
Tung Tung is also quite good with good body figures......good bone skill and can be quite playful once you get to know her more.........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ lobo1690 ©ó 2011-6-22 13:02 µoªí

I didn't pay much attention when she told me her name as I was more interest in looking her figures at that time........sounds like"xx¤l"....
I checked with Suet yee again......her name should be "DeDe"........if any brother interest on her, better make a phone booking in advance as she come to work a bit late in the day........

¸V¤é¦¬¨ìªüWing¹q¸Ü,¥ß§Y¤W¥h¸Õ·s§Þ®v......¤@¤Jªù¤f¨£¤@µu¾v,¼Ë¤l²¢¬üªº¤k¤l§¤©ó®Þµo,¤@°Ý¤§¤U,­ì¨Ó¬O·s嚟ªºµáµá.....©ó¬O¥ß§Y¤J©Ð.Part 1°÷¤O¦P¥Þ¦ì·Ç,ªGµM«Y¤j³õ¥X¨­....¥[¤WÁn½u²¢¬ü......¦n§Ö´N¨â²ÉÄÁ§¹,¥»·Q¥[¦h²ÉÄÁ,¦ý¥i±¤¦o¤w¦³booking.......¬°¦³¤U¦¸¦A²`¤JÁA¸Ñ........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2011-7-26 16:21 µoªí
i have seen joyce but haven't tried yet..her body is ridiculous atonishing, but is it really in good condition? it looked like very big but not firm
I tried Joyce yesterday and that pair of boobs was just so playful.......can't put my hand off from it.........I do agree that it is to the soft side but still has some firmness........for those boobs lover like me, she is a must try.........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ garylock ©ó 2011-7-28 11:34 µoªí
yes, that is my observation too.  As most brother said Bali is considered clean and neat but I guess they are still for from regular big sauna places which changes those towels more regularly and look ...
I also like to have the $298 package rather than SPA is not because of hygiene as I believe that the throw away plastic bag they put on the tub is alright, I enjoy it more to have oil pushing and the close contact with the BG..........by the way, I don't find any problem with their towel............there are SPA and sauna much worse than them..............

I wonder when the new BG is coming to work??

I saw two new BG this afternoon and finally tried ¨§¨§.......bone skill is ok but she is just adorable......young and with a nice face........body shape is well proportion.......but most important is she really know how to make you feel like a king.........

the other one is Ivy........heard from Suet Yee that she has been working in sauna for sometime and with good bone skill........going to be my next target.......

Tung Tung is coming back........what a good new.............we may need to make booking in advance.....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ lobo1690 ©ó 2011-8-24 12:13 ½s¿è ]

45 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.