推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-4-24 19:08 發表

The problem from Windsor's point of view, which reflects many of the bgs' opinions, is that there are too many customers who are . . . let's see, how to say this . . . uh . . . CHEAP!!      ...
I don't believe Windsor have a sei-fu that teaches entry girls anymore, but I might be wrong.

When I find myself with a girl that can't massage properly I usually still go through the sessions and pay the tip anyway - with a reminder to myself not to try her again. This has never happened to me in Windsor as (so far - touch wood) the ones I've tried has been up to standard.

But this is what a friend of mine told me when he did a repeat of a BG there ... her massage skills were OK to good (she's been quite popular in Windsor for sometime) so he did 3 sessions with her the first time and tipped her $100 per session.
Second time with her, he again asked for 3 sessions, everything was well until the middle of the 2nd session when she started to talk about how much tips other clients gives her and how the ones that only gives $100 per session are cheap, how it was hard for her to make a living with so many girls in competition etc etc etc ... this went on until the end of the 3 sessions !!!
so for more then 1 hour he had to endure her ranting ...

how does one tip under these circumstances ?  
$100 per session is not great but not bad either !

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-4-26 10:05 發表

I'm cueing into "everything was well until the middle of the 2nd session", which suggests that "something popped up" at that point to warrant the ongoing monologue on tips.  You may want to check  ...
I first want to state I agree on almost all the things you have said so far about the state of affairs in Windsor, I see and also hear from others the exact same things being discussed here

For myself, I usually stick to the few regular BGs I know but I also have tried some new BGs recently and found their massage skills to be acceptable, so far in the new Windsor, I have not experienced any BG that I found their skills to be unacceptable.
I thank my lucky stars !

I'm not going to ask my friend more as I don't think the comfort level is there for us to go into details, all I told him is to find another BG and not do her again ... she is experienced in Windsor (though I never tried her) but she just lost a decent client as he likes to repeat and the only reason he tried her was because his regular ones left or didn't work on that day, he thought her massage was good so he repeated.

all I think from all this is ... usually a "more experienced" BG would not do any added service the first time with a client, when this client repeats she already knows how much he tiped previously, so it goes on from there ... it seems the newer BG would offer the added services the first time ...

so back to my question - if a client only wants a massage (no VAS) and he got a poor massage because the girl is unable to give one ... is it justified for Windsor to raise the minimum tip when the level of their BGs drop ?  

I am fully aware of the cheap clients Windsor have (especially at night - mostly after 1 am) and I fully endorse everyone to tip the BG over and above the minimum set but I also want to make it clear that we, as clients, have our rights to receiving a decent massage when we go there.

One thing just occured to me ... for those of us that appreciates getting a good massage ...
why is there so little info sharing in this forum on the girls that actually gives good massage ?

seems the majority of the questions here relates to who gives added service ...

[ 本帖最後由 twiceAweek 於 2012-4-26 16:17 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-4-26 16:13 發表

perhaps it would ease your disappointment
if you alternate between Windsor and another
sauna,say OPS. a diversion.
I do ... on HK side I'm a regular at Windsor, OPS and Lotto and I can say each establishment have their problems regarding treatment of their BGs

I hope that what I've written over the past few days doesn't give anyone here the impression that I'm complaining about everything ... in fact far from it - I enjoy going to the saunas, I enjoy the BGs that gives me good massages and the chemistry I've built both with the BGs and management ... but I do see what bros here have recently been writing about are close to the truth, I'm just reinforcing what they are saying and also adding some alternative views.

Its a pity my Chinese typing is so bad, I know the management reads this forum and I hope they can understand the English dialogue being discussed here

引用:
原帖由 左擁右抱 於 2012-4-26 16:27 發表
各位師兄

代支都要講得長篇過人, 還要英文版,
幫幫忙, 講番中文版好嗎?
sorry, my written Chinese is so so and I can't type in Chinese - wish I could !

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-4-26 16:43 發表

The panel of directors at Windsor should
have no problem understanding the English
here so far given their educational attainment .
good ... in fact, excellent ... more then excellent !

I hope they read with care on what we have written in the past few days ... I hope they understand that we are long time clients and we are writing our opinions from our heart ... I hope they at lease try to see things from the point of view of massage orientated customers.

Bro Whitekitty ... would you let them know that the last few pages of this forum are constructive suggestions for them ... just in case they missed this ?

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-4-26 16:50 發表

But dont you still patronise GFS from time
to time? Most probably you go to sauna
more than 'twice a week'.
   you are so right !  I also go to GFS ... and every day I try not to think about how much money I spend in saunas !  

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-4-26 16:57 發表

Seems this got edited out . . . But I'd like to respond to it.  I don't think any compensation arrangement is unfair if the bg knows in advance what she's agreeing to and what she's getting in ret ...
Absolutely !  that's what we all should do while working within the system of each establishment (though in real life, some do complain even though they have to work in the system)

what I'm trying to suggest or debate is - if the fixed payment system would work in the veggie sauna industry ...
(even though this will bring about even more lazy BGs)

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-4-26 17:38 發表

Sea Crest Sauna (海怡桑拿), primarily a veggie place, has a fixed price system.  Bgs get a higher hourly wage (comparable to an airport rate).  I know one girl working there who's worked at most v ...
Interesting ...

do you still go there at all ?  reason I ask is do you know if they still "reuse" used towels by just drying them instead of washing ? many years ago I went there ... the 2nd or 3rd time I went I saw them doing this and never went again !

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-4-26 21:15 發表
你可看看這一年來技師的推介討論全是: 後生?靚女?皮膚白滑?高挑?長腿?女友feel?hot?按摩技術...who care?
precisely, so my point is ... I'm wondering how many bros out there who still cares more about massage girls that gives good massage in addition to their looks or feel !

引用:
原帖由 carmanlam8888 於 2012-4-27 13:58 發表
not much
most of my PM received are asking me who provide VAS
That's what I always thought ... there are more people in this forum asking (and wanting) VAS then there are those that wants a good massage !

I am sure there are many who reads this forum, but don't participate, who feels the massage part is more important ...
for those who do care PLEASE SPEAK UP AND ACCOUNT FOR YOURSELVES !!!

One thing I never truely understood ... there are many more airport joints then veggie, why don't these people visit these places instead of going to a veggie sauna and hoping to get lucky ?

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-4-27 15:22 發表

When they go to an open airport, everyone knows why they're there.     When they go to a Windsor, they can claim they're going to get a "pure massage".  Plausible deniablity!!   ...
I'm not too sure if that is the main reason ... but if it is, they are ruining it for themselves as sooner or later the place will loose its non veggie sauna status !

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-4-27 15:36 發表

Or become an open airport . . .

(Then where will they go?? )
unfortunately they wouldn't care ... where as we do (about remaining essentially a veggie sauna)

引用:
原帖由 安全 於 2012-4-27 17:54 發表
The truth is we all greedy! Want to have a good massage and VAS at the same joint! Normally those open airports don't provide good massage! In that case, need to visit 2 joints which is very time cons ...
but there are 'one-country-two-systems' saunas which provides this ...

wanting a good massage as well as VAS is making the massage standards drop ... and this is what we're talking about

引用:
原帖由 carmanlam8888 於 2012-4-27 18:39 發表
some CHing may case about if Windsor can
stay as good veggie but door like the management or the owner doesn't care. they keep hiring more young sexy bg even from airport sauna. all they care is mon ...
agree !

that why some of us here are openly talking about this and hoping to remind the owners that they still have long term customers that does not appreciate what they are currently doing ... I doubt if they will change because of what we have written here but at least it will serve as a reminder to them :  airport clients are are not long term clients !

Because I never pay the min recommended tip at Windsor, can someone confirm if the min is now $100 per session ?
(I thought they raised it to $150 for 2 sessions but someone just told me it is not the case)

... not that it matters to me, but others should be aware !

[ 本帖最後由 twiceAweek 於 2012-5-2 12:26 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 carmanlam8888 於 2012-5-2 07:59 發表
but if Windosr doesn't allow BG providing extra service
I am sure there will be veggie customers only - a large portion of customers will try somewhere else
friends around me 80% want extra service
I don't think you and others are understanding the point ...

what I am saying is the the quality of the massage skill from the BGs Windsor is now hiring is dropping !

what you are saying is you and your friends and other bros value VAS more then the massage !

(There are BGs that CAN provide both but some are leaving Windsor because of their new policy)

When any sauna - even higher class like Windsor with comfortable decoration have more customers that thinks in terms of
VAS more then anything else, it will sooner or later become a high class airport ... massage ability will not matter anymore !

Incredible ! Truly incredible !!!  this is really so so warped !  And I think carmanlam's thinking after all his years in Windsor is warped ! I've had decades of experience in veggie and FS saunas and I can say if I wanted to, I could get any BG to give me what I want - but it was always private ... And this is how it should be in veggie saunas ! Now days we have clueless people who wants to make a veggie sauna into an open airport sauna !

[ 本帖最後由 twiceAweek 於 2012-5-3 12:08 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-4 11:02 發表
Did you guys know that all along these days, there is a thread about Windsor Spa in a Chinese forum on the local best-known night life advertising website (where twiceaweek happens to be the moderator ...
Didn't expect you'd mention that I'm a moderator of another forum - from what I derived in one of your previous replies to me here ...

anyway, with the years some of us have spent in forums I think we all know that there are all kinds of people wanting to participate in anomymous forums ... one catagory would be those who can't wait to tell others of their conquests, they need an audiance, so its important that they find a forum(s) that have high traffic and page views !

I've been reading this forum for years but the reason why I started participating here was because I was seeing too many people openly discussing and naming BG giving added services in a veggie sauna - these reasons will be explained in my soon to be posted reply to carmanlam888

相關搜索目錄: SPA

Reply to carmanlam8888

I've read what you've written (present and past names) in this thread and, sorry to be disrespectful, but I find you seriously lack value and moral ... I hope you're not like this in real life !

Windsor, despite what we've been recently discussing, is still a veggie sauna. By that, I mean the way it operates is still in the confinds of a veggie sauna as opposed to that of airports and FS saunas ... the only difference would be what happens in the room (sometimes / most times).

You have always tried to openly (and now through PM) tell bros here about the BGs that provides added services !
I am sure you realise that these BGs who provides you with the added services would not want to be named openly and yet you persist telling anyone who wants to know !  You are openly naming BGs to everyone about things that are not legal ! You put your own interests (bragging on your conquests) ahead of the BGs !!!

Please don't start defending yourself about how the cops knows everything ... in a veggie sauna, when they let out the snakes, its usually the BGs that gets into trouble rather then the sauna, so when you openly tell others, it makes it that much easier for these BGs to be targeted !

Have some decency if not for yourself then for the BGs !!!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 我很認同 2012-5-7 10:53
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 我很認同 2012-5-7 10:53
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 我很認同 2012-5-7 10:53

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-7 10:22 發表

You shouldn't have been surprised that I incidentally
mention you as the moderator of another forum as you
once mentioned your forum in an exchange with me here .
no, no ... don't get me wrong, I have no problems
It was just that I thought you didn't want me to mention which forum ...

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-7 11:15 發表

That's why you see I
allude to your forum name
in a roundabout way,simply for fear of
violating the forum rule here rather than drawing
members away. We can refer to it as 4台討論區though  ...
No problem, don't intend to break or bend any rules in this forum ...

引用:
原帖由 carmanlam8888 於 2012-5-22 08:02 發表
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
bro Whitekitty ... may I enquire what was the gist of what carmanlam said in the 2 posts before you removed them ?
thanks

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-22 16:01 發表

The 12-digit ip addresses are the same for the first consecutive
9 digits.
This idiot needs a reality check !

He persistant need for audiance to boast about what he's able to do in a veggie sauna shows he has low self esteem !!!

mods have a difficult job looking out for these kind of idiots, but banning on sight seems to be the only viable option

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-5-23 07:51 發表
Didn't know that if 9 out of 12 digits matched ==> means the same person? Amazing.....

Anyway, like Windsor very much.
You say you like Windsor ... so do you like it the way it is right now ?
or do you like it to be know as an airport and be visited by the authorities many times more then their present situation ?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.