推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

67 123
發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
Pansy is still there and on day shift.

I have tried a bg,Suki.  Her outloook is fine with long hair.  Her skill in part one is good,especially 踏背。Part two is ok .  She is north but can speak cantonese fluently.

[ 本帖最後由 apple13579 於 2013-6-24 20:20 編輯 ]

It is strange that there has been  less discussion about rainbow now.  Is there nothing to discuss about the bg and their service ?  Or the Chings go to other sauna ?

[ 本帖最後由 apple13579 於 2013-6-25 17:29 編輯 ]

Right. Angel = Derby

Is Carmen north or local ? How about her service in both parts?

any good bg in day shift recommended ? north or local is also welcome.  Thanks.

[ 本帖最後由 apple13579 於 2013-7-5 14:09 編輯 ]

I have tried Vivan and Yo Yo.  They are  tall.  Vivan's massage kill is first class.  Part two is also enjoyable.  Yo Yo's outlook is fine. Her part one is ok but part two is a bit conservative.  May be that is the first visit.  Both of them are north and have good figure.

[ 本帖最後由 apple13579 於 2013-7-25 12:29 編輯 ]

SHADOW AND ADA ARE LOCAL AND GOOD.

I have visited Rainbow several years The hardware is good but the quality of the bg has been declining.  Of course, there are still a few bgs have good skill and fine outlook .  I have no discrimination between local and north.  But what I often met is neither pretty nor young.  I heard that they have recruited some young bgs recently.  How are  their standard ?  Or any good recommendation for the bg, especially in  early shift ?  Thanks.

They get $1440 instead of $1000.  
$1000 + $440 = $1440

So Ching 8shuffler8 still cannot get that $1000 + $440 imply what.

[ 本帖最後由 apple13579 於 2013-8-31 22:27 編輯 ]

曰更及中更技師拆$440。一般技師每天做兩至三個客。

[ 本帖最後由 apple13579 於 2013-9-1 13:19 編輯 ]

How much of the charge for walk in customers ?

I have tried a bg named Cherry.  Tall and good figure.  Massage skill are good.  She is north and come from a famous sauna.  Part two is also enjoyable.

最近去了同區的東方水匯,試了121 號,長髮靓女,模特兒身型,高質素,有些驚喜,按摩技術亦不俗,已試了兩次,返中班,新入職。值得向各位推介。

相關搜索目錄: 模特兒

Try a new bg Gi Gi . Tall and good figure. Both part are very good. Worth try again.

Tried Gi Gi.  She is pretty and has good figure.  Good service and attitude.  Worth Trying.

67 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.