推介:| 廚具餐具 | 烹飪課程 | 紅白酒 | 咖啡 | | 蒸溜水 | 濾水器 | 中餐館 | 甜品店 | Coffee Shop 咖啡店 |

發新話題
打印

SALMONS

SALMONS

Excuse me opening a new thread on Salmons,as I don't want to connect to any named resturant.
My feeling is  ::
There is no Salmon in Japanese sea.
Most of the salmons  (80% ) selling in Hong Kong Market is "private feed"   ( in many countries  )--not wild.
Best Salmons are found in Scotland,...Norway, ....area.
Many European people eat Salmon by pan fry.... frying both sides and leaving the middle part   pink  ( nearly raw.  ).
They also make   Smoked Salmon......   " raw  but smoked  "
I am not sure they have worms as some Japanes  said.  The Japanese may not like imported fish in their Rest. ?????.
Compare with other Japanese fish , salmon is not expensive.
I  eat  raw salmon  and I like you  brothers give     more  view  on this.      

To ::::  資深球迷2世

Many thanks  for the information .

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-7-10 08:30 發表

There is a PINK SALMON between Yaumatei/Jordan. Quite good western food at fair prices. Of course, it is famous for its salmon dishes.
Can I have the name please or Tel no.                  

引用:
原帖由 alphagirl@ 於 2007-7-13 16:14 發表

對食salmon都冇乜好感.   
近年知道有左口魚邊, 反而愛上左個種油香, 魚肉有少少粗鞋, 就咁食或微燒都好香...
You can try " Yellow tail  " ie " Hamachi "

OR, " Toro " which is expensive

I like " Yellow tail "  for the price and  quality., and I often have it as Sashimi.             

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-7-11 09:34 發表

It's called PINK SALMON. Good quality at decent prices.
地址:        油麻地彌敦道438號鄧氏大廈地下(近眾坊街 )
電話:        23887208
One day ,  I shall visit PINK SALMON ,  and give you my view afterwards.     

YES  ,,,    油 甘 魚 (HAMACHI) = yellow tail.   
You can fry  them .Some people like the Head portion.

you said   """ 近年知道有左口魚邊, 反而愛上左個種油香, 魚肉有少少粗鞋, 就咁食  或....."""

I thought you have no objection to raw fish.      Sorry .............  miss understood.      

I have not heard about eating Dolphin,      
But, I have seen shop selling Whales fillet.(take away).

[[[原帖由 alphagirl@ 於 2007-7-15 01:08 AM ]]]

{{{  Sorry for confusing u...
I just eat 左口魚邊, }}

Yes, I like it too. I agree with you I like the 邊 portion more than the meat.     
I used to have 多寶魚  steam ,  but I try not to have them nowadays,  as  ,afraid of 孔雀石綠.   

But Plaice, is ok.  and of course Dover Sole is even better.........but more expensive.   

[ 本帖最後由 lafite2004 於 2007-7-15 13:50 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 GKT 於 2007-7-18 17:39 發表

Actually, there are some Japan originated sea salmon and they can be very expensive.  ...
I agree with you there should be some  Salmon in Japanese sea even not much. Last time I write too fast.......  

At least,I visit Pink Salmon.
The décor is trying to be suitable for couple with a feel of “ romatic surrounding “ but it  is quite noisy that night.(Saturday.).  The place is full by 7.30 pm .
The table sitting  seems to me      ………  not suitable for more than 4 people.
I had the Grand Seafood Combo Platter  @ 148………… a set dinner.
The soup I ordered ,  “ Baked Lobster Bisque” is " o.k. "  to " good "
The seafood on the Platter is  "so so"  to  "o. k."    However, I am very disappointed to find the Salmon on the Platter, is not   pink  ie overcooked
Taking the price in to consideration, I think in a weekday  it  is above average    mark.
By the way , I was told that they have set lunch at very reasonable price.

PS .   May be on weekdays  the feel / atmoshere   will be better .

引用:
原帖由 師父 於 2007-7-25 09:14 發表

My office is closed to that restaurant and i can tell you, the price is "above average" but the food is just so-so. set llunch range ...
When I was there,  I saw a poster selling   Australian rib eye steak.  @ 128 for 8 oz.

Have you tried them.  Any good.

How about  the lamb .   

[ 本帖最後由 lafite2004 於 2007-7-27 02:06 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-8-4 17:32 發表

I like Scottish salmon from Loch Finn or those with oaky smoked. very good and tasty.
I found the smoked Salmon much better when they cut in front of you and of course when they are from Loch Finn  Scotland.     .with nice brown bread.      

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-8-4 17:32 發表
Salmon is cheap thing in Japan, it is mainly with salt preservation called Sake. .

Very strange, Sake is also the name of a Japanese wine.   

相關搜索目錄: Wine

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.