推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

28 12
發新話題
打印

生離死別...

引用:
原帖由 FXO 於 2007-10-16 16:35 發表
閣下可能睇唔慣中文, 唔明, 唔識解, 唔俾自己所愛的任人魚肉 同 If you think 囡囡喜欢任人魚肉 或喜欢俾人玩的话, 那你就错了. 竟然可以扯上關係, 果然高.

貧賤夫妻百事哀 ...
FXO, I really appreciate your old posts
And I really appreciate your grammatical / logical checking of our replies too

I really welcome your personal point of view about my posts...I had issued posts in XOCAT since 2004 and I always faced 'irriational, aggressive attacks' during that period...I had no hard feeling at all and felt quite happy that time to fight against them...hahahaha...Bro.TKM, U must remember this!!!

FXO, but maybe my EQ is not high enough to cover your words "視若無睹...仲要郎心如鐵"...I felt really upset about your JUDGEMENT!!!

"其實有乜好拗, 佢鍾意就沒問題啦, 重好過癮兼好浪漫添, 佢安則為之"...Thanks!!!

FXO, I kept persuade Bobo to quit the business before...and I have got a very suprising answer at the end of September...I had mentioned in my previous post (寶寶十誡...#61 and #64) slightly...she decided to leave Macau / ZhuHai and everything, to be with me and living in ShenZhen...finally mission aborted because she felt afraid...that I will blame her past later!

Bobo felt really frustrated and lost when being with me / him / her job...
and she decided to give up our relationship in the past two months for several times...of coz failed finally and we are together again...till now!

FXO, actually I had replied your query before in previous post also...
"'據為己有'唔等於'愛';反之亦言!!!
世界上咁多美好既野,短短幾十年可以'據為己有'既野有幾多!?
我指既'包容'唔係講'介唔介意乜,介唔介意物'...係男人都唔會想睇到自己女人過歡埸生涯...但係我同寶寶既情況...暫時冇得揀:-(
ok...就算我宜家每個月包起寶寶!唔代表可以解決我,'寶寶','他'既問題...相反...只會弄巧反拙!!!
我之前都講過,我同'寶寶'之前差點要分開...因為寶寶實在受住太大壓力了...迫得太緊!!!
我亦講過感情唔係玩具咁兒嬉!!!唔係話要'爭就爭到,要丟低就丟低'...我覺得,寶寶是絕對要慢慢考慮清楚的:-)
始終,我們只是相識半年,相愛兩三個月呢:-)"...(寶寶十誡...#36)

Today it's my Bday and I will meet Bobo 14 hours later...for 2 days celebration prepared for me

I have already posted 12 nos. of post about me & Bobo here...and I felt quite relief because although my EQ is really high, I need a place to rest, to tell, to share...so I choosed to post here

Moreover, my Bobo is really not a passionate type (a shy type indeed) and she is quite reluctant to accept and show her love to me...I just wanna post something here that I really wanna say BUT I can't say indeed...because I knew that her response will be negative due to stress...

I'd better stop posting any new posts
Save more time to work harder and for her

Bro.TKM, I will take your advice and some of them had been already taken indeed...hahaha...I can 200% certain that Bobo is not the type as one of your "Ex-GF"...

相關搜索目錄: 玩具

回復 #65 TKM 的帖子

Thanks!!! My respectful brother!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please keep contact with me and I really need your advice / comfort all the times.
And wish u all the best, including your TC9...kekeke!!!

回復 #67 dizzc 的帖子

Yeah...I will!

28 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.