±À¤¶:| Æ[¶í¥~½æ³t»¼ | ±N­x¿D¥~½æ³t»¼ | Party ¬ü­¹¨ì·| | ¨T¨®½´³»ºû­×½¨­ | ³·¦a¹u | ¦Ï¤ò¾c | ¦Ï¤ò¾c¹Ô | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[®á®³¯D«Ç] ¦yªFíô²ï¤ôÀø

I tried 77 recently...not too bad...very detailed though 2 hours was not enough, should try 3 next time!
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

¦^´_ 340# ªº©«¤l

Yes She did nice to me too...but again because of too new...time controlling was not too good but she did use heart to massage...very cheerful girl and has lots of health food product knowledge...worth to give her a try....
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

¦^´_ 366# ªº©«¤l

I wanna mention here 28 is really a nice girl who is willing to try hard to work out her dup skill.  She will also ask for feedback and very good in «e¦CŽ¨ massage but don't expect extra...she is so pure and innocent...Nice girl after all!
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

¦^´_ 377# ªº©«¤l

Try 27 couple of times....gentle and with enthusiastic to massage different areas.  I think she is a good and yet with charater girl, worth to recommend!
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

¦^´_ 404# ªº©«¤l

27 is not local.  She is north but have been living in HKG for quite some time....her Cantonese sounds alike local but the wordings she used are north..she is not bad, worth trying....
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.