推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[上樓骨] 繁囂閙市中的綠州 〜 銅鑼灣 〜 開鑫軒

我的第一次...樓上骨包膠

我今次正正系第一次report

按鐘開門見美女主持, 查明價錢ok, 就入了大房, 地方企理, 哔! 真有海景睇!环境舒适小睡片刻.
同我按的好像叫甚麽Amy, 但她手骨也不错, 正!我也呼呼入睡了.
直至第Я部份, 她挑豆我才醒过来, 再经过一轮身体检查, 依依呀呀之下, 好爽了!
最後放低$470家用,便走人, 下次有机会再去爽下先, 有点儿搞得我樂而忘返!

Second turn try this place:
Subject is Miko, she quite pretty in the face, i would say one of the good looking faces in the market of upstair bone. Her bones skill is soso, i wants to do two hours session but she said she have another appointment later on. So i only do 45mins massage instead, So a little bit kind of rush for such short time with part1 & part2 in short time. So didn't enjoy much on her massage.
But i willl say about average is still skillful not likes a new girl or young girl. At least feel relaxing but if two hours session can perform will be better. I hope next time i will revisit to try the 90 mins session to enjoy a liittle bit more on her massage skill.
I pay $400 without ask her to give me back change for tips. I think she said to me around $340 total for 45mins sessions.
I rate this place the environment is okay, conveneince in Causeway Bay (backside of Sogo), price is quite cheap compare to other places and nice big room with sea view if you can book in advance. So i think if the BG have more high score.
I think i will be more visit and explore more fun in here after work.

[ 本帖最後由 殺父仇人 於 2013-9-22 03:10 編輯 ]

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.