±À¤¶:| ¾Ç­^¤å | Esse¯q¥ÍµßÅ@½§«~ | Â@Ä_¿U®ð¤uµ{ Chun Po Gas | ¸Ñ¹Ú¤ÀªR®vÃÒ®Ñ | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

CLASSICAL

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Big Rock ©ó 2006-8-19 04:47 µoªí

©è¦º§A­ø¦n¶¤°¦Telarc嘅®ã°O1812¡H
·í¦~¬J¸Õ¾÷¤ÑºÐ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Garfield ©ó 2006-8-19 09:37 µoªí

¼w9¥i¯àÃz¹L1812??!
1812¥Î¥ª¤j¶qºVÀ»¼Ö¥hÀç³y¤j¬¶¤Î¼²À»¬J®ð¯É¡A¥i±¤§Ú­ø¤ÓªY½à

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Big Rock ©ó 2006-8-20 01:48 µoªí

¨ä¹ê1812³Ì啱­n嚟¸Õ­µ¤§¥~¡A®ã°O©O­º§@«~¥i¥H¥Î¥|­Ó¦r§Î®e¡G¤j¦ÓµL·í
¤j¥Û³£¦³Å¥classical¡HËÝ´N¦h¢Ò¤J¾¤§j¤U¤ô°Õ¡I

Fryderyk Franciszek Chopin... anyone?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ uknowzip ©ó 2006-8-20 02:58 AM µoªí
Fryderyk Franciszek Chopin... anyone?

Alfred Cortot, ¿½¨¹®{®]¡C

¸ÕÅ¥:

http://www.musicandarts.com/CDpages/CD717hi.html

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 2006-8-20 03:39 AM ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¯ª¶³¹F´µ ©ó 2006-8-20 02:01 µoªí

¤j¥Û³£¦³Å¥classical¡HËÝ´N¦h¢Ò¤J¾¤§j¤U¤ô°Õ¡I
¤j¥Û³£«Y hi-fi ¤Í¡A±ð«YÅ¥classical°Õ¡I

Louis ­ô¹ï¥j¨å­µ¼Öª¾ÃѼs³Õ¡A½Ð¦h¢ì¤J¾¤«ü¾É¤U¡I

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 - 1791)
Serenade in G, K.525 "Eine kleine Nachtmusik"
Orchestral version
Track 1  
1. Allegro  [5:44]

Track 2  
2. Romance (Andante)  [5:52]

Track 3  
3. Menuetto (Allegretto)  [2:12]

Track 4  
4. Rondo (Allegro)  [3:51]

I Musici, Pina Carmirelli  

Franz Joseph Haydn (1732 - 1809)
String Quartet in F, H.III No.17, Op.3 No.5 - "Serenade"
Track 5  
2. Andante cantabile  [3:22]

Tomaso Albinoni (1671 - 1750)
Adagio for Strings and Organ in G minor
Track 6  
Arr. by Remo Giazotto  [9:16]

Johann Pachelbel (1653 - 1706)
Track 7  
Canon in D  [4:42]

Luigi Boccherini (1743 - 1805)
Track 8  
Minuet from String Quintet in E, Op.13, No.5  [4:03]

Ludwig van Beethoven (1770 - 1827)
Track 9  
Minuet in G, WoO 10 No.2  [2:46]

I Musici  

Total Playing Time: [41:53]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 2006-8-20 03:36 AM µoªí

Alfred Cortot, ¿½¨¹®{®]¡C

¸ÕÅ¥:

http://www.musicandarts.com/CDpages/CD717hi.html
Thanks a lot. Anymore "free lunch"?

Yo Yo Ma anyone?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ uknowzip ©ó 2006-8-20 10:56 PM µoªí

Thanks a lot. Anymore "free lunch"?

¸ÕÅ¥:

http://www.musicandarts.com/CDpages/CD4632.html

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ uknowzip ©ó 2006-8-20 10:58 PM µoªí
Yo Yo Ma anyone?
¤j´£µ^±ð«Y Pablo Casals (1876-1973) °Õ!!!

PABLO CASALS (Cellist, Conductor)

Born: December 29, 1876 - Vendrell, Catalonia, Spain
Died: October 22, 1973 ¡V San Juan, Puerto Rico

In grammophone history, or even the music history, the greatest cellist should always be Pablo Casals (1876-1973). He was the first one who performed and recorded J.S. Bach's unaccompained cello suite (at least the first one in 20th century)! Here I attach a brief biography of this great musician:

Source: http://www.bach-cantatas.com/Bio/Casals-Pablo.htm

The great Spanich cellist (and conductor) Pablo Casals (actually, Pau Carlos Salvador Defilló), legend has it, supported by Casals himself, that he was conceived when Brahms began his B-flat Major Quartet, of which Casals owned the original manuscript, and that he was born when Brahms completed its composition. This legend is rendered moot by the fact that the quartet in question was completed and performed before Casals was even born. But even the ascertainable facts of the life of Casals make it a glorious tale. His father, the parish organist and choirmaster in Vendrell, gave Casals instruction in piano, violin, and organ. When Casals was 11, he first heard the cello performed by a group of traveling musicians, and decided to study the instrument. In 1888 his mother took him to Barcelona, where he enrolled in the Escuela Municipal de Música. There he studied cello with José García, theory with José Rodoreda, and piano with Joaquín Malats and Francisco Costa Llobera. His progress as a cellist was nothing short of prodigious, and he was able to give a solo recital in Barcelona at the age of 14, on February 23, 1891; he graduated with honors in 1893.

Albéniz, who heard him play in a cafe trio, gave him a 1etter of introduction to Count Morphy, the private secretary to María Cristina, the Queen Regent, in Madrid. Casals was asked to play at informal concerts in the palace, and was granted a royal stipend for composition study with Tomás Bretón. In 1893 he entered the Conservatory de Musica y Declamacion in Madrid, where he attended chamber music classes of Jesus de Monasterio. He also played in the newly organized Quartet Society there (1894-1895). In 1895 he went to Paris and, deprived of his stipend from Spain, earned a living by playing 2nd cello in the theater orchestra of the Folies Marigny. He decided to return to Spain, where he received, in 1896, an appointment to the faculty of the Escuela Municipal de Música in Barcelona; he was also principal cellist in the orchestra of the Gran Teatro del Liceo. In 1897 he appeared as soloist with the Madrid Symphony Orchestra, and was awarded the Order of Carlos III from the Queen. His caree. as a cello virtuoso was then assured.

In 1899 he played at. the Crystal Palace in London, and later for Queen Victoria at her summer residence at Cowes, Isle of Wight. On November 12, 1899, he appeared as a soloist at a prestigious Lamoureux Concert in Paris, and played with Lamoureux again on December 17, 1899, obtaining exceptional success With both the public and the press. He toured Spain and the Netherlands with the pianist Harold Bauer (1900-1901); then made his first tour of the USA (1901-1902). In 1903 he made a grand tour of South America. On January 15, 1904, he was invited to play at the White House for President Theodore Roosevelt. In 1906 he became associated with the talented young Portuguese cellist Guilhermina Suggia, who studied with him and began to appear in concerts as Mme. P. Casals-Suggia, although they were not legally married. Their liaison was dissolved in 1912; in 1914 Casals married the American socialite and singer Susan Metcalfe; they were separated in 1928, but did not divorce until 1957.

Continuing his brilliant career, Casals organized, in Paris, a concert trio with the piariist Cortot and the violinist Thibaud; they played concerts together until 1937. Casals also became interested in conducting, and in 1919 he organized, in Barcelona, the Orquesta Pall Casals and led itsftrst concert on October 13, 1920. With the outbreak of the Spanish Civil War in 1936, the Orquesta Pau Casals ceased its activities. Casals was an ardent supporter of the Spanish Republican government, and after its defeat vowed never to return to Spain until democracy was restored. He settled in the French village of Prades, on the Spanish frontier; between 1939 and 1942 he made sporadic appearances as a cellist in the unoccupied zone of southern France and in Switzerland. So fierce was his opposition to the Franco regime in Spain that he declined to appear in countries that recognized the totalitarian Spanish government, making an exception when he took part ill a concert of chamber music in the White House on November 13, 1961, at the invitation of President John F. Kennedy, whom he admired.

In 1950 he resumed his career as conductor and cellist at the Prades Festival, organized in commemoration of the bicentennial of the death of Bach; he continued leading the Prades Festivals until 1966. He made his permanent residence in 1956, when he settled in San Juan, Puerto Rico (his mother was born there when the island was still under Spanish rule). In 1957 an annual Festival Casals was inaugurated there. During all these years, he developed energetic activities as a pedagogue, leading master classes in Switzerland, Italy, Berkeley, California, and Marlboro, Vermount, some of which were televised.

Casals was also a composer; perhaps his most effective work is La sardana, for an ensemble of cellos, which he composed in 1926. His oratorio El pessebre (The Manger) was performed for the first time in Acapulco, Mexico, on December 17, 1960. One of his last compositions was the Himno a las Naciones Unidas (Hymn of the United Nations); he conducted its ftrst performance in a special concert at the United Nations on October 24, 1971, 2 months before his 95th birthday. On August 3, 1957, at the age of 80, Casals married his young pupil Marta Montañez; following his death, she married the pianist Eugene Istomin, on February 15, 1975. Casals did not live to see the liberation of Spain from the Franco dictatorship, but he was posthumously honored by the Spanish government under King Juan Carlos I, which issued in 1976 a commemorative postage stamp in honor of his 100th birthday.

Source: Baker's Biographical Dictionary of 20th Century Classical Musicians (1997)
Contributed by Aryeh Oron (March 2002)

For more detail info. about Pablo Casals please click into:

http://www.cello.org/casals/casals.htm

For those like cello music, Pablo Casals is a MUST for you. He recorded hundreds of great recordings in his long life time, from acoustic 78's to stereo era.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 2006-8-20 11:26 PM ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Piano

Essential CDs :

1. Casals Plays Brahms, Boccherini and Haydn    (Pearl GEMM 9363)

Composers: Johannes Brahms, Luigi Boccherini, Franz Joseph Haydn
Performers: Casals, Pablo (Cello), Thibaud, Jacques (Violin), Horszowski, Mieczyslaw (Piano), Net, Blas (Piano)
Orchestras/Ensemble: Casals Orchestra
Conductor: Alfred Cortot

Work Lists:
1. Concerto for Violin and Cello in A minor, Op. 102 "Double"
Composer: Johannes Brahms
Written: 1887
Conductor: Cortot, Alfred
Ensemble: Casals Orchestra
Performer: Casals, Pablo; Thibaud, Jacques

2. Sonata for Cello and Piano no 2 in F major, Op. 99
Composer: Johannes Brahms
Written: 1886

3. Sonata for Cello and Basso Continuo in A major, G 4
Composer: Luigi Boccherini
Written: by 1770

4. Sonata for Cello and Basso Continuo in C major, G 6: Adagio
Written: by 1770

5. Minuet in C major
Composer: Franz Joseph Haydn

The Brahms' cello sonata is so impressive to me especially for the second movement where the beginning has a jazz like feel (though the period of this work is before the jazz era). The double concerto  for cello and violin is certainly the best version. The orchestra was conducted by Alfred Cortot, who is usually considered a great pianist for his interpretation of the works by Chopin, Schuman and French Works. He was also a great conductor.

2.Bach: Cello Suites, etc / Pablo Casals, et al    (Pearl GEMM 0045)

Composer: Johann Sebastian Bach
Performers: Casals, Pablo (Cello), Mednikoff, Nicolai (Piano), Net, Blas (Piano), Schulhof, Otto (Piano

As I mentioned before, Casals was the first one who recorded Bach's cello suite. In this CD you may hear how great this Bach expert is.

3.Dvorak, Boccherini, Bruch: Cello Concertos / Pablo Casals   

Composers: Antonin Dvorak, Luigi Boccherini, Max Bruch
Performer: Casals, Pablo (Cello)
Orchestras/Ensembles: Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, London Symphony Orchestra

Works Listing:
1. Concerto for Cello in B minor, Op. 104/B 191
Composer: Antonin Dvorak
Written: 1894-1895
Conductor: Szell, George
Ensemble: Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
Performer: Casals, Pablo

2. Concerto for Cello no 9 in B flat major, G 482
Written: ?1785
Conductor: Ronald, Landon
Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra

3. Kol Nidrei for Cello and Orchestra, Op. 47
Composer: Max Bruch
Written: 1881
Conductor: Ronald, Landon
Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra

4.The Early Years - Beethoven: Chamber Music / Casals, et al (Image Unavailable)
Catalog#: 2PM3 438520
Label: Philips
Composer: Ludwig van Beethoven
Performers: Casals, Pablo (Cello), Horszowski, Mieczyslaw (Piano), Kempff, Wilhelm (Piano), Vegh, Sandor (Violin), Engel, Karl (Piano)

Works Listing:
1. Sonata for Horn and Piano in F major, Op. 17
Written: 1800

2. Sonata for Cello and Piano no 1 in F major, Op. 5 no 1
Written: 1796

3. Sonata for Cello and Piano no 2 in G minor, Op. 5 no 2
Written: 1796

4. Sonata for Cello and Piano no 5 in D major, Op. 102
Written: 1815

5. Trio for Piano and Strings no 3 in C minor, Op. 1 no 3
Written: 1794-1795

6. Trio for Piano and Strings no 5 in D major, Op. 70 no 1 "Ghost"
Written: 1808

7. Trio for Piano and Strings no 7 in B flat major, Op. 97 "Archduke"
Written: 1810-1811

Å¥¹L Casals, ¡u°¨¤Í¡v¥i¥H±q¦¹±¼¸¨µI¤ÆÄl!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 2006-8-20 11:25 PM µoªí
Essential CDs :

1. Casals Plays Brahms, Boccherini and Haydn    (Pearl GEMM 9363)
http://art.towerrecords.com/cove ... amp;X=178&Y=178
Composers: Johannes Brahms, Luigi Bocch ...
awesome!

Louis ¥S... any piano ensemble?... and may I know how you can manage to type that fast?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ uknowzip ©ó 2006-8-21 03:48 AM ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ uknowzip ©ó 2006-8-21 03:41 AM µoªí
Louis ¥S... any piano ensemble?... and may I know how you can manage to type that fast?
©O D ¸ê®Æ 3 ¦~«e§Ú¶K¹L喺¤@­Ó­^¤å°Q½×°Ï, Âà¶Kªð¹L嚟´N±o¡CÃö©óºt«µ®a biolographies §Ú³£«Y copy from ¨ä¥Lºô¯¸¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 2006-8-18 22:55 µoªí

Å¥ Orchestral Music µ´¹ï­ø¥i¥H­øÅ¥ Willem Mengelberg, ½×½ú¥÷, Ê\«Y Beethoven ¥|¶Ç§Ì¤l, ¦P Mahler «Y¦nªB¤Í Mahler ¦b¥@®É, »{¬°¥u¦³Ê\¤j®{§Ì Oskar Fried ¦P Willem Mengelberg ¦Ü«YÊ\­È±o«H¥ôºtöÊ\¦Û ...
louis¥So¬J­µ¼Öª¾Ãѯu«Y¥O¤p©f¨ØªA¤£¤w!! ¥H«á­n¦h¦h«ü±Ð!!

¥ç¦P·NWillem Mengelberg«Y´_¿³baroque period §@«~o¬J­«­nÆF»î, ¤×¨ä«YÊ\°µo¥ª Concertgebouw Orchestra Amsterdam o¬Jmusical director!¤§«á!!

It's better to be an OPTIMIST who is wrong than a pessimist who is right!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¯]¤½¥D ©ó 2006-8-21 06:39 PM µoªí

louis¥So¬J­µ¼Öª¾Ãѯu«Y¥O¤p©f¨ØªA¤£¤w!! ¥H«á­n¦h¦h«ü±Ð!!

¥ç¦P·NWillem Mengelberg«Y´_¿³baroque period §@«~o¬J­«­nÆF»î, ¤×¨ä«YÊ\°µo¥ª Concertgebouw O ...
Willem Mengelberg 1939 ¦~ûH St. Matthew's Passion (J.S. Bach) ¸tªK¥D¤é Live Recording ¥¿«Y Baroque Choral Music ûHµ´ÅT!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 2006-8-22 09:46 PM µoªí
¸ô¹L¤@°Ý~¥H§Ú©Òª¾¨È¼wÄõ­×¤k/±Ð©v­Y±æ«O¸S¤G¥@³à§®É¬P¶³ªk®v³£¦³¥X®u,¦b¦P¤@¡u¹D²z¡v¤U,1989¦~¥d©Ô´­³à§®É¤S¦³ÉN¡u²§Ãþ¡v­µ¼Ö¤H¥X®u?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ my709394. ©ó 2006-8-23 01:39 AM µoªí

¸ô¹L¤@°Ý~¥H§Ú©Òª¾¨È¼wÄõ­×¤k/±Ð©v­Y±æ«O¸S¤G¥@³à§®É¬P¶³ªk®v³£¦³¥X®u,¦b¦P¤@¡u¹D²z¡v¤U,1989¦~¥d©Ô´­³à§®É¤S¦³ÉN¡u²§Ãþ¡v­µ¼Ö¤H¥X®u?
©O¼ËÉNÉA idea, ¤£¹L§Ú¹ï¥d¨ûÉNÉA¦n·P, ¥\¤O«Y¦³, ¦ý«Y°I¦b¦¿´ò®ð¦h¹LÃÀ³N®ð, ¦Ó¥B¤Ó¹L°ß§Q¬O¹Ï, «Y¤S¿ý, ­ø«Y¤S¿ý, ¦n¦h§@«~§@«~¦n¦ü Bach, Vivaldi ¦P Haydn ®Ú¥»­ø啱Ê\©C«¬, ·Ó¿ý¥i¤], ¤j¥æ¦æ³f, ©Ò¥HÊ\¦³¦n¦h¿ý­µ·|­Ú¤H¡u¤â¤¤¦³¼C, ¤ß¤¤µL¼CûH¡vûH·Pı!!!

¦pªG§Ú­è¶}©lÅ¥ Classical ¦³«§°ò¦ª¾ÃÑ­nª¾ªº°Ú¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤¤°ê¤H ©ó 2006-8-23 02:09 PM µoªí
¦pªG§Ú­è¶}©lÅ¥ Classical ¦³«§°ò¦ª¾ÃÑ­nª¾ªº°Ú¡H
³Ì¦nŪ¤U­µ¼Ö¥v, Ú»¦h D Ãö©óºt«µ®a0¬J®Ñ (¤£¹L­ø¦nºÉ«H, ­n¾a¦Û¤v¤ÀªR)¡C

¥H¤U«Y´X´ÚªìÅ¥¥j¨å¥²³Æ CD, ¥þ³¡¥Ñ¿ý­µ¥v¤W³»¯Å¤j®vºtö, ¦³ D ­»´ä¶R­ø¨ì, ­n¤Wºô­q:

1. Bach Guild - Vivaldi: The Four Seasons, etc / Tomasow, et al

Composer: Antonio Vivaldi
Performers: Tomasow, Jan (Violin), Heiller, Anton (Harpsichord), Ganoci, Anton (Mandolin), Pavlinek, Ferdo (Mandolin), Wobisch, Helmut (Trumpet), Holler, Adolf (Trumpet)
Orchestras/Ensemble: I Solisti di Zagreb
Conductor: Janigro, Antonio

Igor Stravinsky, the great Russian composer, considered this version of  The Four Seasons "The best interpretation of this work during the past twenty years".

The conductor Antonio Janigro (1918-1989) was an expert in 18th century music "discovered" by Pablo Casals (1876-1973), the father of cellist.

Besides the best version of Vivaldi's "Four Seasons", I highly recommend the "Concerto for 2 Mandolins" in this CD. The interpretation is so elegant.

The recording years are from 1957-1964 that we called "the golden era of recordings". The sound effect of "vaccum tube stereo" in this CD I consider much better than modern digital recordings.

You may compare this version with N Kennedy's and you'll find that why he should be completely forgotten. :

2. Serenata - A Bouquet of Favorites for Strings

Composers: Tomaso Albinoni, Arcangelo Corelli, Luigi Boccherini, Maria Theresia Paradis, Ottorino Respighi, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ralph Vaughan Williams, Gio Battista Pergolesi, Jean Sibelius, Samuel Barber, Franz Joseph Haydn
Performer: Baker, Julius (Flute)
Orchestras/Ensemble: I Solisti di Zagreb
Conductor: Janigro, Antonio

Another great recording by Antonio Janigro with "Ultra Analog Stereo".

3. William Boyce Eight Symphonies

Composer: William Boyce
Conductor: Antonio Janigro
Performer: Herbert Tachezi
Label: Vanguard Classics - #46

4.Stokowski Conducts Vivaldi/Bach/Corelli/Mozart

Composer: Antonio Vivaldi, Johann Sebastian Bach, et al.
Conductor: Leopold Stokowski
Performer: Igor Kipnis
Label: Vanguard Classics - #8009

This CD also contains the best version of Correli's "Christmas Concerto". About the great conductor Leopold Stokowski (1882-1977), I'll post his biography later here.

5. Mozart: Serenades et Divertimenti Vol 2 / Sandor Vegh   

1. Serenade no 13 in G major, K 525 "Eine kleine Nachtmusik"
2. Serenade no 6 in D major, K 239 "Serenata notturna"
3. Divertimento for String Quartet in B flat major, K 137 (125b)
4. Divertimento for String Quartet in D major, K 136 (125a)
Conductor: Vegh, Sandor
Ensemble: Salzburg Mozarteum Camerata Academica

Sander Vegh (1905?-1997) is one of the greatest conductor in the music of Mozart and Hydan. He is also a great violinist. One of his teacher is the great violinist Jeno Hubay (1858-1937).

His version of Mozart's "Eine kleine Nachtmusik" K525 is the best stereo version. It's so magnificent! You can compare it with other "routine" performances.

6.Jascha Horenstein conducts Mozart: Symphonies, etc   

Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Performers: Lipp, Wilma (Soprano), Ludwig, Christa (Mezzo Soprano), Dickie, Murray (Tenor), Berry, Walter (Bass Baritone)
Orchestras/Ensemble: Vienna Symphony Orchestra
Conductor: Horenstein, Jascha
Label: Vox Box Legends

1. Symphony no 41 in C major, K 551 "Jupiter"
2. Symphony no 38 in D major, K 504 "rague"
3. Mass in C major, K 317 "Coronation"
4. Symphony no 39 in E flat major, K 543
5. Vesperae solennes de confessore, K 339

A MUST FOR YOU !!!

7. Bach: Brandenburg Concertos / Jascha Horenstein   

Written: 1708-1710
Conductor: Horenstein, Jascha
Ensemble: Vienna Symphony Chamber Orchestra
Label: Vox Box Legends
It's the very first recording of this work in original instruments of 18th century.

8. Beethoven: Piano Concertos Nos. 4 & 5 / Schnabel/Stock/Chicago Symphony Orchestra   

This is an ideal CD as an introduction of Beethoven's music. The pianist Artur Schnabel (1882-1951) was called "the one who invent Beethoven". I'll post his biography here later. This is his best version of these 2 concertos.

9. Bach: The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book I & II

Performer: Wanda Landowska
Wanda Landowska (1879-1959) is the greatest interpretor in 18th century keyboard music. Detail information will be posted later. These 2 CD box sets include the teaching notes written by the performer.

10. Baroque Esprit - Handel: Music for the Royal Fireworks, etc   

1. Music for the Royal Fireworks, HWV 351
2. Water Music, HWV 348-350

Collegium Aureum is one of the most important orchestra in performing 18th century music. This version of Water Music & Royal Firework is the best one I've ever heard!

11.Rameau: Ballet Suites, Dardanus / Collegium Aureum   

Composer: Jean-Philippe Rameau
Orchestras/Ensemble: Collegium Aureum
Jean-Philippe Rameau 1683-1764

Avid reader of Zarlino, Kircher, and Descartes, as a youth Rameau set out to discover the laws of harmony for himself. His Traité de l'harmonie (1722) laid the foundation for a rational science of music, and his concept of the invertibility of triads--a stroke of genius by any measure--had great consequences for the teaching of theory. At first not received well in France, Rameau's ideas were introduced into Germany by Marpurg. Rameau was a first-rate composer as well as theorist, composing mainly operas but also sacred, harpsichord, and chamber works. In the "War of the Buffoons" of 1752 Rameau was a defender of the French opera style of Lully and Destouches as opposed to the opera buffa of Pergolesi. In later years, however, Rameau said that if he had it to do over again he would have gone to Italy and studied with Pergolesi.

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.