推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 密宗按摩

引用:
原帖由 Happy_1973 於 2011-4-11 14:17 發表

I have booked the 鬼妹 and will report here after trying her.
十分期待CHING嘅REPORT....

i tried this western lady recently. She's more pro than the one chings talking about. What she did is very close to the videos posted in internet. Massage is not special, but she will make ur little bro hard in 4 times, ejaculation at last. She's naked during massage without extra.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 Happy_1973 於 2011-4-12 14:07 發表

Yes I have tried already but don't think it is worth reporting here since it is not as good as I expected.
冇所謂啦........即管分享吓.....

Happy 1973 hing,
Is the girl you tried charging 2400 for 90 min?

Ching where did you have the massage ??

Pls PM me Ching

These are definitely "ad" lar!!

回復 1# 的帖子

引用:
原帖由 smartif 於 2011-2-18 11:03 發表

仲有個鬼妹自己出個website..話自己係british/swiss mix..1600一個鐘起....赤裸幫客massage tim.   同上海上門d差不多類型.
pse PM me.s

回復 289# 的帖子

sent...pls check your mailbox

引用:
原帖由 Happy_1973 於 2011-4-13 10:10 PM 發表 At her hotel.
Where is her hotel?   CHing

引用:
原帖由 Happy_1973 於 2011-4-15 09:49 發表

Sent.  Pls check.
Ching can u plz pm me the detail too

Ching
can u plz pm me the detail too ~~

回復 293# 的帖子

引用:
原帖由 Happy_1973 於 2011-4-18 03:21 發表
http://www.tantrasphere.com

Please refer to the web site yourself for details.
C-Hing...

She is sound professional for her job from her website.... sad to heard that your comment is just so so or below average! $2400 for 90 minutes is really expensive by any standard.

引用:
原帖由 Happy_1973 於 2011-4-13 13:07 發表

Just more or less the same as what Simplecat C hing said, plus I had the Prostate massage as well.
Ching I saw her website mentioned Prostate massage is avaiable, so does prostat massage including ejaculation? If so, is there any additional charge for Prostate massage from her?

回復 298# 的帖子

No additional chg for naked & hj services....but required if more than you expected....

引用:
原帖由 LTF_123 於 2011-4-18 15:43 發表
No additional chg for naked & hj services....but required if more than you expected....
Ching thank you for your reply, plz check pm and hope u could help

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.