推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 常平新場 - 歐亞: 迎月夜綜合評價小報告

引用:
原帖由 TenderTrap 於 2009-10-11 19:04 發表
做出賣自己的生意!

師傅,有無幫親,大家咁熟,打個折比你!
聽阿信講第一晚你以一敵四 wor...

回復 101# 的帖子

He was being offerred for 3P FOC !! 師傅. Don't tell me you don't believe, it seems that you are the only 1 never being offerred FOC.  It was just because, the girl's home has no air conditioner then , he retreated.

However, the other P at the girl's home should be retained in Jurassic Park!!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-10-11 21:34 發表
He was being offerred for 3P FOC !! 師傅. Don't tell me you don't believe, it seems that you are the only 1 never being offerred FOC.  It was just because, the girl's home has no air conditioner then  ...
無言

引用:
原帖由 TenderTrap 於 2009-10-11 21:48 發表
However, the other P at the girl's home should be retained in Jurassic Park!!
哦..囡囡有甘差咩?
果晚一般質素如何?

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-10-12 04:04 發表

哦..囡囡有甘差咩?
果晚一般質素如何?
那個朱羅紀不是在Well Done 上班的!放心!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-10-12 13:02 發表

那個朱羅紀不是在Well Done 上班的!放心!
係囉。。果度。。我印象中都唔係甘。。。。嘛。。。

引用:
原帖由 markLee 於 2009-10-5 15:40 發表

KMY師傅,佢地唔係煩,係好很煩 ,好似前世欠佢地咁,我朋友唔要佢推個d,佢仲即場黑面,好過份。
我通常都會友善地同佢哋講不如唔好浪費大家嘅時間,識趣嘅都會走,再推我就望住佢哋微笑加擰頭,嘢都唔講
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

回復 108# 的帖子

我就炸睡覺,上次在歐亞,媽咪帶來一批又一批的人形鬼怪,我就是在每次媽咪帶囡入房一刻,我睡覺。他們叫我,我都裝作聽不到,完全不理會他們!一次兩次,無癮,就不再煩我了!實在我還是有看囡的。如果有好野,就會立即彈起身!可惜沒有!

[ 本帖最後由 7-siu 於 2009-10-13 10:30 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-10-12 17:28 發表

係囉。。果度。。我印象中都唔係甘。。。。嘛。。。
還是覺得 帝X 最好! 燒烤果晚我和kimchi吃完飯路經帝X門口, 見輛老爺邊站的車模,
想看久些, 被kimchi拖住快走

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-10-13 10:29 發表
我就炸睡覺,上次在歐亞,媽咪帶來一批又一批的人形鬼怪,我就是在每次媽咪帶囡入房一刻,我睡覺。他們叫我,我都裝作聽不到,完全不理會他們!一次兩次,無癮,就不再煩我了!實在我還是有看囡的。如果有好野,就 ...
唯有此招了

引用:
原帖由 Jack-a-Lent 於 2009-10-13 10:32 發表

還是覺得 帝X 最好! 燒烤果晚我和kimchi吃完飯路經帝X門口, 見輛老爺邊站的車模,
想看久些, 被kimchi拖住快走
不過好多C兄係果度囡運唔高。。。。如果你搵唔到腳。。甘你就等等我。。下個月同你去行番轉囉

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-10-13 10:37 發表

不過好多C兄係果度囡運唔高。。。。如果你搵唔到腳。。甘你就等等我。。下個月同你去行番轉囉
我就是其中一個在帝X無運行的人!

THAKNS FOR YOUR SHARIN INFO YET TO TRY

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-10-13 11:51 發表

我就是其中一個在帝X無運行的人!h:" />
If you open your mind, DL Dream House has more beautiful MMs rather than Humen lor !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2009-10-14 17:02 發表

If you open your mind, DL Dream House has more beautiful MMs rather than Humen lor !!
I don't complain about whether the girls there are pretty or not, but their attitude. Even you had been flown aeroplane many times la. I had never been 放飛機 in Humen lor.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-10-14 17:05 發表

I don't complain about whether the girls there are pretty or not, but their attitude. Even you had been flown aeroplane h:" />h:" />many times la. I had never been 放飛機 in Humen lor.
But I'd open my mind for Dream House BUT I can't offer this for Humen's KTV !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2009-10-14 17:32 發表

But I'd open my mind for Dream House BUT I can't offer this for Humen's KTV !!
只是你一竹竿打曬一群人。不是所有的囡在虎門,怎至富萊都是對不起你的!

你也要理解她,她概然做得這一行,去和客出游,也是賺更多錢的一個方法。你又不是包了她!她怎好說不去呢!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-10-14 17:37 發表

只是你一竹竿打曬一群人。不是所有的囡在虎門,怎至富萊都是對不起你的!

你也要理解她,她概然做得這一行,去和客出游,也是賺更多錢的一個方法。你又不是包了她!她怎好說不去呢!
Your #4 is also !!  So that you've to forget her too !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

回復 119# 的帖子

My no. 4 is completely another matter of case. I am the 1 who have done the wrong thing, she has not done anything wrong. It is very reasonable for her to leave me when she cannot tolerance I have so many wives. It is very exceptional for my no.2 and no. 3 can tolerance this.

This is natural as love is no sharing.

As LL is working in this field, you cannot bounding her income except you privatize her. But you didn't !

you two seem quite understanding each other ma...hope every one open up and enjoy more la.....

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-10-14 18:20 發表
you two seem quite understanding each other ma...hope every one open up and enjoy more la.....
No matter how, we are still friends and having dinner tonight.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-10-14 18:14 發表

My no. 4 is completely another matter of case. I am the 1 who have done the wrong thing, she has not done anything wrong. It is very reasonable for her to leave me when she cannot tolerance I have so  ...
If you can't put away your #2 & #3, you've to forgo the #4 and put her in your mind deeply only !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

回復 123# 的帖子

This is true, but I am still waiting for her return into my holding.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-10-14 10:14 發表
... working in this field, you cannot bounding her income except you privatize her. But you didn't !
唉,咸D畀到突,咪又係傻仔收場

老嫖燒鬚!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.