±À¤¶:| ­^»y½Òµ{ | Causeway Bay order food | ¾·~­^»y | ¤Æ§©½Òµ{ | Wedding Photography | ¤Ñµ¡¨÷¥¬§ó´«ºû­× |

26 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[¤W¼Ó°©] ¡u¨¬¥ÍX¡v+¡uÄR¤H«OX¡v+¡u¨¬·½X ¡v+¡u¨¬¬üX¡v = ¡uÄF¡v

¡u¨¬¥ÍX¡v+¡uÄR¤H«OX¡v+¡u¨¬·½X ¡v+¡u¨¬¬üX¡v = ¡uÄF¡v

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wowkaka ©ó 2010-1-11 22:28 µoªí
¦U¦ì¯d´ä®ø¶OBROTHER½Ðª`·N, ¥H¤U¬O¤p§Ì¿Ë¨­³B¹Ò¤Î¥t¤@ªB¤Íªº¤OÃÒ!! ¤£¦Rúp§Ö!!!!
¤¤Àôªº¡u¨¬¥ÍX¡v, ¡u湾¥JÄR¤H«OX¡v, ¡u¨¬·½X ¡v¤Î ¡u¨¬¬ü«º«OX ¡vÄݦP¤@¦ÑªOÀç¹Bªº (¸g¦h¦¸±Æ¬r½T»{).
¥»¨Ó¦b´ä®q°Ï¨Ó­Ó§ÖÀ\ ...
many thanks for C-hing's report. I had one bad experience in ¡u湾¥JÄR¤H«OX¡vlast December.  When i went there they introduce a "new" wommen to me.  Her told me she was first time working there and first time learning dup bone!  Needless to say her massage skill was teribly bad.  Only after 30 minutes, she started part 2 and on the course she keeps on telling me she didn't know how to do better and asked to teach her.  While she kept on doing part 2 she kept on asking here and there.  Suddenly someone called her also, she stopped it and told me that she had to go out for a while.  What a shit!!   I heard a man's sound outside and without a minute.  The woman came back and continue to to part 2, but this time did it speedy and kept on asking me to finish faster.  Just after the part 2, she said she had to go out and promised to do it better and longer NEXT TIME!!!!!  I complained to a woman who seems to be the incharge there, she just gave me a smile and said "you didn't need to be angry like that .....!!!"  

To all c-hing, i suggest all of you don't go to this group anymore.

And c-hing, could you please introduce those good places in TST?
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý
  • wowkaka «Â±æ +1 §Ú«ÜÃÙ¦P 2010-1-12 10:13

must Black list them , FucK them all

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

really?

i doubt a boss would be so stupid to open so many shops at the same area....
may be i'll try first.

Thank you for your info, I will black list this group now

thanks ching for the report!

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

Á¿±o¦n, ¦Û¤v¥´­¸¾÷³£­ø¦n¯q¯Z¥·µó³g¤ß©}¿ú°©¤k, ¥Ã»·Back List Ê\

¦^´_ 2# ªº©«¤l

Á¿±o¦n, ¦Û¤v¥´­¸¾÷³£­ø¦n¯q¯Z¥·µó³g¤ß©}¿ú°©¤k, ¥Ã»·Back List Ê\

I don't understand...

brothers i tried both central and wanchai 'lai yan'.

i don't think they are by the same boss. it seems some girls just doing freelance whereever there is business.

lai yan is infact OK. the bg's technique are quite professional. no extra tips too.

Hi Bros,
I tried ¡u湾¥JÄR¤H«OX¡v6 times, ¡u¨¬·½X ¡v2 times¤Î ¡u¨¬¬ü«º«OX ¡v3 times and luckily don't have bad experience. $300 for 1 hour relaxation I think is worth spending.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ zara2007 ©ó 2010-1-13 17:06 µoªí
Hi Bros,
I tried ¡u湾¥JÄR¤H«OX¡v6 times, ¡u¨¬·½X ¡v2 times¤Î ¡u¨¬¬ü«º«OX ¡v3 times and luckily don't have bad experience. $300 for 1 hour relaxation I think is worth spending.
well, then you have luck but i didn't.  hope all other brothers have luck same as this c-hing!

Confirm that ¨¬¥ÍX and ÄR¤H«OX are belonging to the same boss, but i doubt the other two.

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

¶Â©±­n°Û¶}¥h

thank you for your report. we are consumersand we have the right to know. Black list those black shop

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ zara2007 ©ó 2010-1-13 17:06 µoªí
Hi Bros,
$300 just for 1 hour not 90 min.???

¦^´_ 20# ªº©«¤l

Yes, $300 is for 60 min only

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hymen ©ó 2010-1-16 20:33 µoªí
Yes, $300 is for 60 min only
60 minutes is too short,  not sufficient for a set of massage.  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wowkaka ©ó 2010-1-11 22:28 µoªí
¦U¦ì¯d´ä®ø¶OBROTHER½Ðª`·N, ¥H¤U¬O¤p§Ì¿Ë¨­³B¹Ò¤Î¥t¤@ªB¤Íªº¤OÃÒ!! ¤£¦Rúp§Ö!!!!
¤¤Àôªº¡u¨¬¥ÍX¡v, ¡u湾¥JÄR¤H«OX¡v, ¡u¨¬·½X ¡v¤Î ¡u¨¬¬ü«º«OX ¡vÄݦP¤@¦ÑªOÀç¹Bªº (¸g¦h¦¸±Æ¬r½T»{).
¥»¨Ó¦b´ä®q°Ï¨Ó­Ó§ÖÀ\ ...

­ü! ¦U¦ìBrother ¤S¤Ö¤@¦n¥h³B... (°£«D§A­ø«H¤p§Ì¤SÄ@·N¥I¥XTotal $400 for 50mins) ºâ½}°Õ! Go TST la! Brother...
¦U¦ìbrother, ¤@©óBlack List dËݤ£ª¾©Ò¿×¬J¶Â©±

wowkaka¥S,
TST ¦³«§¦n¤¶²Ð§r, PM§Ú°Õ, THANKS

tks for reminding us!! guide to save$$$

thanks for your report, Save $$$$,

26 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.