±À¤¶:| ¾Ç­^¤å | Esse¯q¥ÍµßÅ@½§«~ | Â@Ä_¿U®ð¤uµ{ Chun Po Gas | ¸Ñ¹Ú¤ÀªR®vÃÒ®Ñ | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[¤W¼Ó°©] ¤¤Àô¨¬x°ó

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jieren ©ó 2009-9-18 12:37 µoªí
I found FEIFEI at a place on sex161 located in Wan Chai at 11 Luard Road, just off Hennesy Road. It looks like a legit spot, but it's one of "ours", if you know what I mean.

When I entered there wa ...
Believe it or not, the one in Wan Chai is trying to squeeze the $$ as much as they can. The BG who served me said veg message for 50 mins is 168 and oil push for 50 mins is $198 and u do both together is $298. In fact, they already put down on their prices being charged on the web. The lady who served started with veg message me about 20 mins, then put some oil at my back and front for about 25 mins. Since I do not take any action in between, I was told it was time up. She said she already finished the her job for veg message plus oil push. I said what: oil message and veg push for 90 mins, not 50 mins if you want me to pay $298. Unbelieveable! I would not go there any more!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Adventure ©ó 2009-9-28 00:14 µoªí

Believe it or not, the one in Wan Chai is trying to squeeze the $$ as much as they can. The BG who served me said veg message for 50 mins is 168 and oil push for 50 mins is $198 and u do both toge ...
Oh, sorry for that.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Adventure ©ó 2009-9-28 00:14 µoªí

Believe it or not, the one in Wan Chai is trying to squeeze the $$ as much as they can. The BG who served me said veg message for 50 mins is 168 and oil push for 50 mins is $198 and u do both toge ...
¦³®É¯u«Y¦nÚ»­Ó¤H¬J°©¹B¡C
¥ç¥¿¥ç¨¸

Just try last wednesday, a early 20's bg with golden hair serve me. Part 1 so so,part 2 teo and ok, I make her pussy wet and I try to enter and she dosen't regret, but she ask to take 'domdom' and at last open D and pay totally 600 for all service.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jcat ©ó 2009-10-5 21:12 µoªí
Just try last wednesday, a early 20's bg with golden hair serve me. Part 1 so so,part 2 teo and ok, I make her pussy wet and I try to enter and she dosen't regret, but she ask to take 'domdom' and at  ...
Got so young girl in such place?   Is she look good and what's her name? Please PM me.
Good to have a big meal .

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jcat ©ó 2009-10-5 13:12 µoªí
Just try last wednesday, a early 20's bg with golden hair serve me. Part 1 so so,part 2 teo and ok, I make her pussy wet and I try to enter and she dosen't regret, but she ask to take 'domdom' and at  ...
If there is one girl with blonde hair in Central, I doubt she is in her early 20's, late 20's or early 30's is more appropriate....

however $600 is just over priced ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jcat ©ó 2009-10-5 21:12 µoªí
ªG«×ËݲӧA³£·d¨ì¡H«l¡T
¥ç¥¿¥ç¨¸

¦^´_ 86# ªº©«¤l

Should be, whats special ?

¦^´_ 87# ªº©«¤l

¦­«e¤¤¤È¼ç¤ô¤W¥h¡A·Pı¤j³°®æ§½¡]¤S¦ü¾v´Yfeel¡^¡A¨R²D¤W§É¡A¤ò¤y¤S......... up dup¡A­ü¡I§Ödup§Ö¥Xºâ¼Æ¡Adªo¨R·¥³£¦nªÎ ¡AÁ`¤§ ­øÃѦAÁ¿

¤@¥yÁ¿®Í¡G¦ü¥h咗N¦~«eûH¤j³°³õ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dcat ©ó 2009-10-21 09:10 µoªí
You tried her?

Is she good? Or is there any other gal who¡¦s better?
­Ó­Ó¤f¨ý­ø¦P¡A¦ýÊ\«Y³Ìarm§ÚªM¯ù

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¯ù
¥ç¥¿¥ç¨¸

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jieren ©ó 2009-9-18 12:37 µoªí
I found FEIFEI at a place on sex161 located in Wan Chai at 11 Luard Road, just off Hennesy Road. It looks like a legit spot, but it's one of "ours", if you know what I mean.

When I entered there wa ...
dear pal
after reading some earlier msg, i ventured the venue last Sunday, I was turned away by the caretaker on the lst floor right outside the entrance.  Did you encounter the same experience?

¦^´_ 91# ªº©«¤l

not really, since it is sort of commercial building, it's unreasonable to turn you away. You may visit other companies, right?

tks

Thanks c hing. Good price, i'll go try.

Thanks for sharing!!

Where ?

Cannot find them ah ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tt1000 ©ó 2009-9-27 13:16 µoªí
§Ú³£Ä±¡KD¤k¥u¬° ¨D¨äÅÍ Õi¦¬$ »°«È@@
¥¿§C¯à¡K¦n¦ü·Q©p¤J ªù¤f¡K³sDup³£­ø·Q>< ¡K
´N°Ý­n§^­n ±À Ìô·Âªo¡K¸ò¦í±À¤S ¨D¨ä¡K
¤µ ®É¤µ ¤êªA°È ºA«×§â°­¤õ
§Ú«e«á¤W¹L¥h4¦¸(µLªk°Õ,¤¤ÀôµL«§¨ä¥L¿ï¾Ü)
3±ø¤k§Ú³£¸Õ¹L
­ü, ¥¿¦pc-hingËÝÁ¿,Ê\¦a¥u¨D§Ö,
¦³¨â¦¸¯uªºdup³£µL, ¤@¤J¥¬¶¡©Ð´NºN§Ú±øjj
ºN°_¥ª§Újj¸ò¦í°Ý­n­ø­nªo

³£­ø¯àª¾ÂI¸Ñ§A¦a¸Ü©O«×"¦³",¦pªG¦U¦ì¦Û»{¥¼¤ñ¤H揾¹L²Â嘅¸Ü§YºÞ¥h¸Õ¤U,³spat pat³£ÉN¯àºN¨ì,±ø¤k²r¸Ü©O«×«Y¥¿³W³õ,
Îx§A¦Ñ¥À¦¨¶¡©ÐÂ\º¡ÅδZ¯È¥Î©O©Ù»«©P,Ê\°÷胆¦º¸Ü¥Î嚟©Ù¦½Ø{!!§Ú¦¨¨­¦³70%«Y¤½¥J,§A­ø«Y¥H¬°§Ú®t¤H¹À??
ºâ¯à¼ÆÉN´NÉN,¶¼吓¥¿°©¤ô³£ÉN°ÝÃD,§Ú¦AÎx§A¦Ñ¥À,Ê\¤â³n¸}³nËÝ,»´»´¥ÎÊ\¤â«üd¥Ö嚟«ö,¼M§Ú§Y®É着¯à«{¿O°_¨­着­m¨«...
§A¦Ñ¥À¼gª¯­Ì:§A¦a§YºÞ§j¦hd,§Ú°µ¹L¤@¦¸²Â7¥J¥H«á­ø¯àÀ°Å¨²Ä¤G¦¸,©ñªøÂù²´Ú»吓©O¶¡³õ´X¯à®É¦¬¥Ö!!
§Ú¯u«Y¦n¤ÖËݯà¤õ,Îx!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ arowana ©ó 2009-11-30 18:07 µoªí
³£­ø¯àª¾ÂI¸Ñ§A¦a¸Ü©O«×"¦³",¦pªG¦U¦ì¦Û»{¥¼¤ñ¤H揾¹L²Â嘅¸Ü§YºÞ¥h¸Õ¤U,³spat pat³£ÉN¯àºN¨ì,±ø¤k²r¸Ü©O«×«Y¥¿³W³õ,
Îx§A¦Ñ¥À¦¨¶¡©ÐÂ\º¡ÅδZ¯È¥Î©O©Ù»«©P,Ê\°÷胆¦º¸Ü¥Î嚟©Ù¦½Ø{!!§Ú¦¨¨­¦³70 ...
¥i¯à§A­Ó¼Ë¦üpolice
¬J¥Í¬ì®³¡A¦ó¥Í¶ø¶³¡T

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.