推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

35 12
發新話題
打印

[上樓骨] 潤美之-阿茹

潤美之-阿茹

小弟都極少出Report, 一來懶, 二來好嘢哽收埋, 唔想同人迫, 但今次都要破下例.

阿茹樣子一般, 但最重要係佢嘅骨技和態度, 真係令我好滿意.  最初溝通要用紙仔(因佢有聽講障礙), 花了少少時間, 但佢自動補鐘,
補到我都有少少唔好意思 (但當然這個想法一閃就過, 消費者心態嘛 ), 全程十分照顧我在力度要求, 大力又得
細力又得, 位又準, 對主要要求relax 嘅我, 係好好選擇.

本來都想肥水不流別人田, 但詠旋話要幫下呢位妹妹, 算拉, 當年尾都做番件好事.

Thx c-hing 包膠!但太子眞的太遠了!

引用:
原帖由 on777 於 2009-11-21 19:46 發表
Thx c-hing 包膠!但太子眞的太遠了!
Prince Edward is not that far?
I also tried Ah Yu in YMC last night, really very good in dup skill.
If you enjoy a quiet massage, she is the one...

[ 本帖最後由 aero169169 於 2009-11-21 23:44 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 phi+仔 於 2009-11-21 19:21 發表
小弟都極少出Report, 一來懶, 二來好嘢哽收埋, 唔想同人迫, 但今次都要破下例.

阿茹樣子一般, 但最重要係佢嘅骨技和態度, 真係令我好滿意.  最初溝通要用紙仔(因佢有聽講障礙), 花了少少時間, 但佢自 ...
謝謝報告!

阿茹...我會記住這名字

[quote]原帖由 on777 於 2009-11-21 19:46 發表
Thx c-hing 包膠!但太子眞的太遠了! [/quote

在尖沙咀搭4個站地鐵便到太子
唔會太遠的

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2009-11-21 14:39 發表
[quote]原帖由 on777 於 2009-11-21 19:46 發表
Thx c-hing 包膠!但太子眞的太遠了! [/quote

在尖沙咀搭4個站地鐵便到太子
唔會太遠的
To those C Hing who need to go home on time, four MTR stops could be a bit longer than what you thought

謝謝報告,搵日要試試

引用:
原帖由 Adventure 於 2009-11-21 23:04 發表

To those C Hing who need to go home on time, four MTR stops could be a bit longer than what you thought
Claim to the boss for sickness.   Have to leave earlier
in order to visit the "female" doctor in Prince Edward.     

[ 本帖最後由 boot_boot 於 2009-11-22 12:13 編輯 ]

其實撇開幫唔幫阿茹,她個人骨技及態度已值得翻頭。

回復 1# 的帖子

wil go and try thx

有得享受又可以幫到人,即是唔試阿茹唔係人啦!我又來!

最近有冇亞茹新消息

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Thx brother ... i really appreciate this kind of BG ...

I tried 阿茹 last night,  the massage skills are quite good.  Although we could not talk during the session,  I quite enjoyed the massage and I felt we could understand from each other.  She is not really pretty but the appearance is acceptable.  Her manner and over time care are worth my re-marking.    There are alredy too many discussions on the departure of Yo Yo.  Why not give some opportunity to this nice girl ?

引用:
原帖由 資深骨精 於 2009-12-5 13:00 發表
I tried 阿茹 last night,  the massage skills are quite good.  Although we could not talk during the session,  I quite enjoyed the massage and I felt we could understand from each other.  She is not re ...
agree, she is worth to try

有冇人試過搵阿茹做能量spa?

I tried "Ah Yu" last night.  She cannot speak and hear,  her bone skill is quite good, and I enjoyed that I didn't have to talk and can enjoy the massage quietly.   I will ask for her again.

引用:
原帖由 averyoldman 於 2009-12-10 13:20 發表
I tried "Ah Yu" last night.  She cannot speak and hear,  her bone skill is quite good, and I enjoyed that I didn't have to talk and can enjoy the massage quietly.   I will ask for her again.
Then how to communicate ar?  I went there several times but did not know who Ah Yu was.  Maybe should ask who she is next time when I go there.
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 madinhj 於 2009-12-10 18:13 發表

Then how to communicate ar?  I went there several times but did not know who Ah Yu was.  Maybe should ask who she is next time when I go there.
You may make a booking.

I tried Ah Yu several times.  She showed real care for each customer with super massage skills.  She could not talk but I could understand what she meant when you get along with her sometime.  She likes to use some papers to write you simple words showing her thinking and ask what you expect or need the style of massage.   

She from time to time asks you whether you would get bored or whether her skills are suitable.  I think some good words from you would be a good encouragement for this nice girl.  I myself won't treat her handicapped, and paid the tips as ordinary.

was told that 2 new bgs, Shirley and ?  have joined this spa, any report?

相關搜索目錄: SPA

想問呀YU番幾點收幾點?
PART II 手勢及服務如何??
THX!!

引用:
原帖由 littlehorse 於 2009-12-17 07:48 發表 想問呀YU番幾點收幾點?PART II 手勢及服務如何??THX!!
i wanna know too

35 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.