±À¤¶:| ¾Ç­^¤å | Esse¯q¥ÍµßÅ@½§«~ | Â@Ä_¿U®ð¤uµ{ Chun Po Gas | ¸Ñ¹Ú¤ÀªR®vÃÒ®Ñ | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[ÀÉ®×] ¤«©³µì¹C踪¤§¤­ ---- CP HM SN (¬y¤ô½ã)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2008-3-28 12:24 µoªí

But Saturday is always NG for me.........  I prefer weekdays!
§Ú³£«Ywow, 9-5 is the best.

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Avater ©ó 2008-3-28 14:26 µoªí
haha... and I am free again on Next Monday afternoon...
¤p³â¥z吖, 喺«×®Í©R! ©O¨â­Ó§«ô¦£¨ì¾÷³£­ø±o¶¢¥´§r! ¦n±¾¦ícp§r!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Avater ©ó 2008-3-28 14:56 µoªí
I am so fxxking busy for the past 2 weeks... also including a bad family matter...

So, I try to squeeze my work and give me 2 afternoon free time... I will be in CP tomorrow afternoon... but no  ...
§A«Y¹L¥h嗰¨â­Ó§«ô¦£, ¦Ó§Ú´N¾¤ºò嗰¨â­Ó§«ô¦£! ©l²×³£«Y½táǤ@­±!!!!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ def_lo ©ó 2008-3-28 15:10 ½s¿è ]

Suddently go time yesterday, so I went to CP.  Thanks to all contribution of ideas on this thread, I had a number of choices, but as I got there too early, I went for a "real" foot massage at the Hui Mei Foot Massage Centre, which is interestingly enough next to KY SN, not HM.  Got a cute- looking girl number  @@, and she is really good.  Those who can stand the pain can  try her as she can make you feel really painful, but also comfortable and relacing, when it over !!  Then I struggled between HM and KY, and finally decided on HM.  Apparenly, they changed to Police (Gong An) uniform.  The first two rounds are awful as these are not really what you expected after reading all the good things from this thread !  The third round spotted a relatively tall , but no smile on the face, the fourth round got me what I wanted.  Very cute and talkative and teasing all the time.  Got a coupon when I left, makes me wonder if I can use it on HM or GL ?  Does anyone know  ?

Logically, I don't think you'd use it in GL.  The room charge of GL is already much lower than that of HM ($138 vs $238)!  If you can use it in GL then the room charge will then be $88!!!!  NO WAY, man!!!

Hey !!!
Just received some information from my friend !!!

According to his last experience in WM, there is a very hot captain, with long hair, young, good body shape, always wearing short and sexy shirts...

Does any brother recognize this captain ?
if yes, can you please PM her phone no. to me ??
Especially c hing  icheng, did you see a captain like this last time ??
Please confirm...

úï, ¤Sª±CAPTAIN»¤´b§r!!??

yes ar...
the friend of mine told me where the KL hotel is ...
and he know the beautiful captain in KL hotel first...
then introduce to me...

now... he told me that WM has a young and beautiful captain...
but he need to find out the phone no. of this hot hot girl .....

so...wanna to confirm first ....

Hi icheng609,

After seeing your timetable today, it seems your plan will work perfectly for me. Since I am always free on Monday(my business is with U.S. client n it's Sunday there) n don't mind to start out 11AM n return by 5-6PM.

If there is any chance for me to join you , please PM me so I can send you my cell to contact. I am an easy going guy n won't cost you any trouble, but never been to those SN you  guys mentioned in CP.

Many thanks in advance.

Hey ac388, I think you'd better send PM to icheng609 to further discuss.  You're taking the risk of being accused for blowing horn, which is not allowed in this forum!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ UrbanEagle ©ó 2008-3-28 15:55 µoªí
Suddently go time yesterday, so I went to CP.  Thanks to all contribution of ideas on this thread, I had a number of choices, but as I got there too early, I went for a "real" foot massag ...
So interesting to read all the CP reports!

CHing,

Pls advise if there would be too much people and not recommended to go on Sat?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ aaboy ©ó 2008-3-30 14:00 µoªí
Pls advise if there would be too much people and not recommended to go on Sat?
Sat. should be quite busy.

Thanks for your advice n hope icheng 609 will reply me.
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ def_lo ©ó 2008-3-29 15:22 µoªí
Hey ac388, I think you'd better send PM to icheng609 to further discuss.  You're taking the risk of being accused for blowing horn, which is not allowed in this forum!!

Thx for your report

¾Ú©Òª¾cp¬O­Ó«Ü¸¨«áªº¦a¤è.¨S·Q¨ì§Ú¤~¬O¯uªº¤«©³¤§µì~

¦^´_ #94 jesus888 ªº©«¤l

吓, CP¸¨«á! §A­ø¦nÀ~§Ú§r!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jesus888 ©ó 2008-4-3 00:52 µoªí
¾Ú©Òª¾cp¬O­Ó«Ü¸¨«áªº¦a¤è.¨S·Q¨ì§Ú¤~¬O¯uªº¤«©³¤§µì~
Are you from HK?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Avater ©ó 2008-4-3 09:09 µoªí
No... the question should be ... "Are you from Mars?".
I like it MAN!

Wonderful timing

thx for sharing

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.