推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

49 12
發新話題
打印

[建議] 限制新手每日只可發一新帖

限制新手每日只可發一新帖

最近論譠內出現大量色情廣告帖子,禁之不絕。建議新手每一日只可發一新帖,按積分遞增發帖數量。以杜絕新登記者可洗版或濫發色情廣告。減低對論譠的傷害。

相關搜索目錄: 廣告

引用:
原帖由 fighterplane 於 2007-2-18 09:26 PM 發表
我覺得新手每一日只可發一新帖太少,因為並不是所有新手都係洗版或濫發廣告,但你的建議可行,可以每一日限制新手發新帖的數目為五個,或者七個左右。

大大版主可以考慮一下。

誰能代替哥哥地位

多謝紅豆沙的意見, 請大家多給點意見, 討論一下.

引用:
原帖由 fighterplane 於 2007-2-18 21:26 發表
Thank you for your suggestion, but it's not a good method indeed, since it will narrow the freedom of writing of those new comers. We could hardly 一刀切 to classify all newbies into情廣告帖子 sender!

我個筆名叫求其, 只想在現實生活以外的空間裡, 輕輕鬆鬆, 求求其其咁過, 以解來自日常生活的壓力!

Thanks Moderator 求其 ,
My suggestion is only limit the new comers to post more than one new post in the beginning, but not limit them to repy existing posts.
They can get more points by responsing to existing posts, after that they can get enough points to post more new posts, and that can prove they are real forum users.

[ 本帖最後由 fighterplane 於 2007-2-19 15:57 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 fighterplane 於 2007-2-19 15:54 發表
Thanks Moderator 求其 ,
My suggestion is only limit the new comers to post more than one new post in the beginning, but not limit them to repy existing posts.
They can get more points by responsi ...
咁講就合理啲
獨來獨往闖四方,無拘無束到處蕩,全心全意為理想.一生一世有願望。
今時今日朝庭上,奪權奪利有奸黨,害國害民的奸黨,一分一秒要對抗,
作威作福欺良民,奪財奪色像豺狼。
無法無天滿罪狀,一心一意來對抗,出錢出力想辦法,救國救民殺豺狼。

引用:
原帖由 fighterplane 於 2007-2-19 15:54 發表
Thanks Moderator 求其 ,
They can get more points by responsi ...
Thank you!

For the time being, the most annoying post in the forum may not be those Ad, but the meaningless, nonsense short clauses / sentences or iconised words such as "推“,“好”...They all are replies and not new post!

To cope with the posting of Ad is relatively simple, but that with these nonsense replies is difficult!

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-2-19 18:10 發表

Thank you!

For the time being, the most annoying post in the forum may not be those Ad, but the meaningless, nonsense short clauses / sentences or iconised words such as "推“,“好”.. ...
電腦版啲廣告都咪話唔 annoying! 太多啲貢野可能令版友唔想開 thread 或者出 post 喎!

新年流流執執佢啦

相關搜索目錄: 電腦 廣告

引用:
原帖由 Garfield 於 2007-2-19 18:30 發表

電腦版啲廣告都咪話唔 annoying! 太多啲貢野可能令版友唔想開 thread 或者出 post 喎!

新年流流執執佢啦
Which daughter board are you referring to?

As I know, there are 8 daughter boards under the computer and internet forum...Besides one moderator who's always absent recently, all other boards have their moderators already...

相關搜索目錄: 電腦 廣告

回復 #7 求其 的帖子

限制新人或舊人出帖子咁又唔係咁好,最好就每版都有長期上線既版主係度(起碼都唔會幾日唔見人),就算雙版主或三版主都唔緊要,一有廣告就移動,咁咪仲好,尤其係最上面版既主題,更加要找到適當既版主做,因為d廣告商會由最上面果版,一路貼落去。

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-2-19 18:36 發表

Which daughter board are you referring to?

As I know, there are 8 daughter boards under the computer and internet forum...Besides one moderator who's always absent recently, all other boards ...
Opearting System 同 PDA 版至精彩,幾乎成版都係,有d仲成個月都未清!!!

愈來愈冇心機入去囉.....

回復 #11 Garfield 的帖子

果兩版有一版主睇住,只可惜成日唔在線,其實可以將屈臣氏兄版主放在 Opearting System 版外,就冇問題。

引用:
原帖由 Garfield 於 2007-2-19 18:46 發表

Opearting System 同 PDA 版至精彩,幾乎成版都係,有d仲成個月都未清!!!

愈來愈冇心機入去囉.....
I've just removed 15 pieces of forbidden threads to the recycle bin from the Operating System 作業系統 forum, I will remove the rest afterward and report the matter to xocatii. Thank you!

相關搜索目錄: 作業系統

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-2-19 19:14 發表

I've just removed 15 pieces of forbidden threads to the recycle bin from the Operating System 作業系統 forum, I will remove the rest afterward and report the matter to xocatii. Thank you!
The percentage of ad/forbidden post in the Palm 掌上電腦 daughter forum is the highest! There's over 90% of the post being these kind! (I've removed 19 nonsense threads from this daughter forum which originally contains 22 threads ) If no one is willing to post in this forum, Is it still a need for it to exist anymore?!

[ 本帖最後由 求其 於 2007-2-19 19:32 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 電腦 作業系統

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-2-19 19:14 發表

保衛地球o既責任就交比你喇

相關搜索目錄: 作業系統

引用:
原帖由 Garfield 於 2007-2-19 19:30 發表

保衛地球o既責任就交比你喇
I think it's the time for the policy of establishing new forums as well as nominating board master should be adjusted...

I hope I could work a certain number of proposal and hand to xocatii for his consideration...

很多版上的廣告數日未被清除,特別是電腦和手機版。有些版缺版主,情況特別嚴重。給人的感覺是這些版半死不活,幾天下來廣告仍在頭位,表示幾天也沒有新帖子或回覆。如果有遊客進來,還以為這個論譠停了。

[ 本帖最後由 fighterplane 於 2007-2-19 21:03 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 電腦 手機 廣告

我雖然是pda版主, 但子版我沒有權力去做批量刪除...

引用:
原帖由 長谷川天 於 2007-2-20 00:01 發表
是否因為子版缺版主的緣故呢?
如果是這樣的話,可否請大版主將權力下放,請長谷川天作子版的代版主呢?
現在這個情況很奇怪,母版有版主,但子版沒有,形成一個三不管真空地帶。

[ 本帖最後由 fighterplane 於 2007-2-20 00:41 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 長谷川天 於 2007-2-20 00:01 發表
When I was removing the threads, I found there're quite a lot of unforbidden threads under your area. It's Ok now. I don;t worry about yours, but worry about the boards having 挂名板主 who're always indiferent to the board, or even absent from doing what he/she should do....

为何只限制新手呢?不理解。

分版太多而「人流」不配合其實亦是沒多大的意思;反而更只會造成不少「吉
版」,欠缺人手管理以致廣告充斥,有內容的文章則欠奉。

[ 本帖最後由 Butt 於 2007-2-21 14:28 編輯 ]

日日做到無停手,總有收獲的時候!!!

引用:
原帖由 Butt 於 2007-2-21 14:27 發表
分版太多而「人流」不配合其實亦是沒多大的意思;反而更只會造成不少「吉
版」,欠缺人手管理以致廣告充斥,有內容的文章則欠奉。
Yes!
Although capacity of a forum and its hit-rate are important, QUALITY is the life of a forum indeed!

P.S. Quality refers to: Quality of post, and hence the quality of readers and writers!

回復 Butt, 求其 的帖子

以下是本人小小意見:不如兩位大大,盡量找一些經常上線而又夠忠肯既網友做版主,起碼可以封殺廣告先,而分版冇太多人流亦可以合併為一版,方便打理。

如果我唔係偏幫九巴,我都樂意在巴士版封殺廣告。

引用:
原帖由 HJ2127_ATR1 於 2007-2-21 16:07 發表
以下是本人小小意見:不如兩位大大,盡量找一些經常上線而又夠忠肯既網友做版主,起碼可以封殺廣告先,而分版冇太多人流亦可以合併為一版,方便打理。

如果我唔係偏幫九巴,我都樂意在巴士版封殺廣告。
I've been recommending such good members to be the master of some boards these years, and they are doing quite well as reflected(you should know it)

But I think it's time to take a loo on the policy of establishing new boards and nominating new board master.I am thinking of a proposal and will hand it to xocatII for his consideration!

[ 本帖最後由 求其 於 2007-2-21 16:17 編輯 ]

49 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.