推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 上海包月

回復 600# 的帖子

我應該五號到,明天回公司再確定機票。

相關搜索目錄: 機票

昨晚終於跟另一位网友和他的朋友到了一家開了七天的会所,在长壽路,囡囡分600,800。在上海消费真高。Denny 兄及bb 兄都有过来一聚,遗憾的是组织者salute兄最後被小二拖著。吃完飯後回家二人溫馨,重色輕友

上海而家都玩吴起,不如7旧玩sauna,再採耳松腿都有数得计~~

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 604# 的帖子

這是囡囡的价錢,酒水一般可在房費扣,還有媽咪跟小妹也是600。你可否pm 給我你的聯絡電話

得闲玩下仲可以。。  包月呢家野暂时是都唔岩我。

Salute CHing, when will you go to shanghai again after the CNY ?  I will be in SH by end of Feb and may stay for a few days.

引用:
原帖由 shuailaotou 於 2012-1-20 17:34 發表
Salute CHing, when will you go to shanghai again after the CNY ?  I will be in SH by end of Feb and may stay for a few days.
I so sorry , I went to HK before CNY and stayed until then. I will be in Shanghai again around early April. If any of you want to catch up, please post-it.

引用:
原帖由 Salute 於 2012-2-6 12:38 發表

I so sorry , I went to HK before CNY and stayed until then. I will be in Shanghai again around early April. If any of you want to catch up, please post-it.
No problem.  May go to Shanghai again in April timeframe but not fixed.  
I will arrive Shanghai Feb26 and stay for two nights.  Any CHing interested can leave a message here or PM me.

引用:
原帖由 shuailaotou 於 2012-2-6 16:24 發表

No problem.  May go to Shanghai again in April timeframe but not fixed.  
I will arrive Shanghai Feb26 and stay for two nights.  Any CHing interested can leave a message here or PM me.
Hi Bros, especially Bro YALE, haven't heard from you since we met in Hong Kong in CNY. When is your next trip in April to SH? I called BB in Shanghai yesterday, he will have a short trip to Taiwan in April, so he also wants to know our schedules in order to manage his trip and organise some happy nights.

Hi everyone. I am a new comer for writing here. However, read lots of reports / thread from you all. Luckily, I will have chance going to SH in Mar, just wonder if anything goodies can be shared with me?

引用:
原帖由 Salute 於 2012-2-28 06:39 發表

Hi Bros, especially Bro YALE, haven't heard from you since we met in Hong Kong in CNY. When is your next trip in April to SH? I called BB in Shanghai yesterday, he will have a short trip to Taiwan ...
Hi Bros,  pls go ahead to fix your schedules.  I should be able to fit in my schedule provided that it is not in the EASTER holiday.    See you guys in SH.  Btw, i am now in Wuhan, haha, will meet my "xiao san" tonight.

引用:
原帖由 shuailaotou 於 2012-2-28 14:26 發表 Hi Bros,  pls go ahead to fix your schedules.  I should be able to fit in my schedule provided that it is not in the EASTER holiday.    See you guys in SH.  Btw, i am now in Wuhan, haha, will meet ...
老人家兄,你果真艷福無邊,到處留情!如大家時候配合,大家出來歡聚,及想師兄賜教一下。

引用:
原帖由 Salute 於 2012-2-29 08:14 發表

老人家兄,你果真艷福無邊,到處留情!如大家時候配合,大家出來歡聚,及想師兄賜教一下。
不敢不敢, 只是工作需要經常周圍去, 我又中意唱下歌唶。

多謝c hing分享
入來支持下先

多謝分享lll入來支持下先

引用:
原帖由 Salute 於 2012-2-27 22:39 發表 Hi Bros, especially Bro YALE, haven't heard from you since we met in Hong Kong in CNY. When is your next trip in April to SH? I called BB in Shanghai yesterday, he will have a short trip to Taiwan ...
Bro Salute, has your schedule been fixed?  Most likely I will go after Easter on 11-13.

引用:
原帖由 yale 於 2012-3-15 00:29 發表

Bro Salute, has your schedule been fixed?  Most likely I will go after Easter on 11-13.
Hi Bro Yale, I have confirmed my trip. April 2 arrive SH stay until 13, so may be back to HK together with you !? Lets have some fun with Bro BB and may be one more new friend from this forum. And we can continue our fun in HK, as I will stay until 21/Apr.

回復 618# 的帖子

上星期在上海,星期一晚跟舊相好春宵二度,是這年來難得之舉。誰知星期二晚約了另一個早前在Ktv 認識的囡囡,本打算跟BB兄和他女友一起去吃飯和唱歌,bb兄原來跟女女分了手,只好跟我的囡囡撐枱腳,因為下雨,吃飯后馬上回酒店。堷養感情,第一次跟她提鎗上馬,過程本來還順利,怎知時間久了,還未有射的感覺,弟弟居然有后勁不繼之像。囡囡當然詐型說我對她沒感覺,啞子食黃蓮,我怎能說是之前大戰後遺症。唯有稍作回氣,再戰另一回合。看來你澳洲帶過來的藥不能不吃,大戰前更要打孖上。 &

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

引用:
原帖由 yale 於 2012-3-15 17:54 發表
上星期在上海,星期一晚跟舊相好春宵二度,是這年來難得之舉。誰知星期二晚約了另一個早前在Ktv 認識的囡囡,本打算跟BB兄和他女友一起去吃飯和唱歌,bb兄原來跟女女分了手,只好跟我的囡囡撐枱腳,因為下雨,吃 ...
Yale 兄,使唔使咁快要食藥呀。可能你不是氣力不繼,只是分心記著你的相好吧。這囡囡是在哪家KTV得手的?要帯我去見識一下了。你定了十一至十三在上海嗎?

回復 619# 的帖子

呀!差點重色輕友添。依你所知,BB兄甩拖后 ,心情如何?要不要打個電話給他,問候一下?

回復 621# 的帖子

BB 兄这个星期在香港开会,上星期六还一起去了尖東,我二点鈡走时他还跟囡囡在厠所,high 到不得了。斷估心情都ok

引用:
原帖由 Salute 於 2012-3-15 14:24 發表 Yale 兄,使唔使咁快要食藥呀。可能你不是氣力不繼,只是分心記著你的相好吧。這囡囡是在哪家KTV得手的?要帯我去見識一下了。你定了十一至十三在上海嗎?
你重講,就是上一次你玩失蹤,冇去個一間,

回復 623# 的帖子

Bro Yale, I am so sorry, but you know my LB was so horny and hold me to do the "job" on that night as she just come back from home town.....so so sorry. But I heard from you that KTV was very expensive, then how much you paid for that girl to dine and XX with you last week?

回復 624# 的帖子

First time was before CNY, we went out to dine with BB, then went to watch a 3D movie, and drinks in the sky bar at la Meridien but no further action. I paid her 600. Last week, dine and fxxk, 2,000 .

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.