推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

35 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] BJ in CP(Action of verification)附CP玩乐地图

BJ in CP(Action of verification)附CP玩乐地图

Subject:Action of BJ verification in CP
Date:Feb 26,07
Place:HaiXia Foot Massage
Cost:38(1st hour)+30(2nd hour)+110(tips)
FM Girl:No.76
Assessment Index:70%
Detailed information:
This day I feel tired,so went to the XiangZu Fang for Hunan dishes.This place is a good choice if you are not afraid of chilli.
When eat too much,man are easy to think for a FM or others,I choose the former one.
Went to the nearest FM is the Haixia FM.We have several friends this day,but we experience in several girls chatting when they working in a room.So we choose to stay seperately,the waitress may guess what we need,anyhow she provide me a  Red Board FM girl.
The girl start the normal process of FM,not beyond 10 minutes,she start her plan, chat with you as a pander.Massage your testicle,no man without excitement this time I think.From her talking,there have Red Board FM girl maybe 10,but some go home during the Chinese New Year.The price is BJ for 100RMB,ML for 200RMB.
I don't know why so many people like BJ or ML in FM,from my opinion it it is not worth this price.The service skill and quality not worse than Sauna Girl,the latter Sauna girl have high price about 400RMB but it have more time and skill.
The so called BJ from my experience is wash your testicle,and do BJ with condome.On the other side,this action is dangerous for it is in a  place so many people pass outside.
But I like the BJ if you find a good FM by yourself,and she is not a red board before.
Do you think so?
By the way,the No.76 Red Board is good at talking and if someone want to have a try contact me and PM you the Phone.
Wish you have a good new year!
BTW:
CP MAP

橘色:常平邪足店(就是不是只洗腳的店)
紫色:常平邪骨店(就是不是泡大池的店)

[ 本帖最後由 winsletty 於 2007-2-28 00:39 編輯 ]

回復 #1 winsletty 的帖子

Good report for new guys.

引用:
原帖由 winsletty 於 2007-2-27 19:39 發表
Date:Feb 26,07; Place:HaiXia Foot Massage; Cost:38(1st hour)+30(2nd hour)+110(tips); FM Girl:No.76; Assessment Index:70%; Detailed information:...This day I  ...
Winsletty 師兄, 中囡都上, 你真上品!
鍾意嘜都得, 千祈唔好鍾意我! 我有老婆仔女, 又妻妾成籮, 唔好煩我!

回復 #3 SMUmbrella 的帖子

不如說是"有品"嘛!中女都上,肯做善事,還不是有品?

回復 #3 SMUmbrella 的帖子

just a try and verification,prepare a report for other guys.

引用:
原帖由 winsletty 於 2007-2-27 20:28 發表
just a try and verification,prepare a report for other guys.
Bros Winsletty, just for fun! Please don't mind!

引用:
原帖由 SMUmbrella 於 2007-2-27 23:13 發表

Bros Winsletty, just for fun! Please don't mind!
多謝報告,都是各有所好.

回復 #6 SMUmbrella 的帖子

Never mind.And I really want to have an experience to share with other guys,and I think I won't try this again.The sauna is much better.Bro have a plan in this new year?

引用:
原帖由 winsletty 於 2007-2-27 23:54 發表
Never mind.And I really want to have an experience to share with other guys,and I think I won't try this again.The sauna is much better.Bro have a plan in this new year?
Bros Winsletty, I always been there (8 days in CP per month)!, however, I changed my mind set to Zhuhai/Macau since 1/1/2007 !

回復 #9 SMUmbrella 的帖子

Right,I set my place in HJ this year。

引用:
原帖由 winsletty 於 2007-2-28 00:15 發表
Right,I set my place in HJ this year。
Bros Winsletty, no way la ! You've to set it higher !

回復 #11 SMUmbrella 的帖子

I MEAN HOUJIE TOWN NOT FLY JOB。

A good choice after too many SN in CP but it is a bit expensive..........

Thanks for sharing and good information!

邪足欠一間康圓喎,中女都有性慾呀,做下善事啦

引用:
原帖由 流浪的人 於 2007-2-28 16:16 發表
邪足欠一間康圓喎,中女都有性慾呀,做下善事啦
流浪的人師兄, 真好眼利! 但康源已改名為 "聖源" 啦, 大約是 "永豐酒店附近姐!

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

引用:
原帖由 winsletty 於 2007-2-27 19:39 發表
Date:Feb 26,07
Place:HaiXia Foot Massage
Cost:38(1st hour)+30(2nd hour)+110(tips)
What is the foot place's name in Chinese? Really only add $110??

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-2-28 17:02 發表

What is the foot place's name in Chinese? Really only add $110??
Bros Peninsula, $100 only & the name in English is "Hoi Ha" law!

Thank your natural rest

引用:
原帖由 SMUmbrella 於 2007-2-28 17:04 發表
Bros Peninsula, $100 only & the name in English is "Hoi Ha" law!
Is it circle in orange on the map? But how to BJ in public??

回復 #17 peninsula 的帖子

Do you think it is cheap,go ahead and have a try,haha!
110RMB tips is enough for almost every BJ place,but not include she asked me to buy another hour.
Suggest you have a try if you like FJ or BJ,I've tried a FJ place in Houjie HuaRun Supermarket 5th floor whick name is Haijing Foot Massage(Also in the front of Sheraton Hotel).The girl do massage well and when she massage your anus,feel excited.Unfortunately,that day I didn't choose a beautiful girl.

回復 #20 peninsula 的帖子

Yes,the orange circle are BJ place or FJ place.Just in Foot Massage Room.Shutoff the light and left the TV on.

好利害!!佩服,这下可不用再麻烦摩托仔啦!~~~~~

吾知除滚热外,边间还有制服玩呢

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-2-28 17:31 發表

Is it circle in orange on the map? But how to BJ in public??
oh no, you dont do BJ in public , it is 不雅.
我係車神

35 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.