推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

43 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] For English only speaking people

For English only speaking people

Is there a english version?

引用:
原帖由 sharp0 於 2008-6-19 21:15 發表
What do you mean?

I think SharpO can only speak in English and he would like to ask something?

Just ask, there are people who speak English quite well here. Just post your question or report.
來我的房子淋糞吧!操你娘的死糞青!!

引用:
I hate to criticize, but if people would prefer writing English, try to write it properly.

The tilte should be written as "For English speaking people only", and the message should be "Is there an English version?"

各位大大:

香港是一個華洋雜處的國際城市,今天的教育政策都要重新釐定英文科目,但是一些喜歡以講外文寫雞腸的人仕往往說得一口唔鹹唔淡的外文就自命高人一等。能夠講得一口流利外語,寫得一編通順及言之有物文章的人仕,總是受人尊重和羨慕的。

對于標題,小弟自問才疏學淺,我認為應該寫成 ” For speaking english & writing english people only ” 是不是更好呢!

相關搜索目錄: 外語

THIS FORUM ONLY FOR WRITE AND SPEAK ENGLISH PEOPLE

本論壇祗限 讀/寫 英語的人仕進行瀏覽或發言

因為不是 ” 進行式 ” 所以不應加 ” ing ”

咁樣寫是不是更好一些

引用:
原帖由 mysyu 於 2008-6-20 12:14 發表

I hate to criticize, but if people would prefer writing English, try to write it properly.

The tilte should be written as "For English speaking people only", and the message should ...
I hate to criticize, but it should be
"if people would prefer writing IN English, try to write it "

引用:
原帖由 kingkong 於 2008-6-20 12:31 發表
各位大大:

香港是一個華洋雜處的國際城市,今天的教育政策都要重新釐定英文科目,但是一些喜歡以講外文寫雞腸的人仕往往說得一口唔鹹唔淡的外文就自命高人一等。能夠講得一口流利外語,寫得一編通順及言之有物 ...
english speaking people 才對

speaking english people (這是中文)

相關搜索目錄: 外語

引用:
原帖由 kingkong 於 2008-6-20 12:59 發表

本論壇祗限 讀/寫 英語的人仕進行瀏覽或發言

咁樣寫是不是更好一些
有 ing 唔係 一定係 "進行式"
english speaking and writing 的 ing 唔係表示 tense, 所以同 "進行式" 無關

"THIS FORUM ONLY FOR WRITE AND SPEAK ENGLISH PEOPLE"
係完全錯文法的,所以無可能係好一些

[ 本帖最後由 tintintintin2 於 2008-6-20 13:12 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 kingkong 於 2008-6-20 12:59 發表

本論壇祗限 讀/寫 英語的人仕進行瀏覽或發言

咁樣寫是不是更好一些
Do you know what is gerund and participle?
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +10 good reminder 2008-6-20 13:37

english speaking people 才對
8so7`+s)['m!~!r無forum 論壇 討論區L7Fd        NL8K
~\&{TX
speaking english people (這是中文CHINESE ENGLISH
U are right

Absolutely agree with "english speaking people 才對", but if people prefer to write either in English or Chinese, it's their choice,  Well, in this forum, it seems English and Chinese are both welcome by all brothers here....right.

引用:
原帖由 tintintintin2 於 2008-6-20 13:06 發表

I hate to criticize, but it should be
I am afraid this is wrong, too.  "prefer writing English", in this context, is correct.

No need to argue, language is the mean of coummication or any email language also fullfill too

No need to argue, language is the mean of coummication or any email language also fullfill too

Perhaps we should ask the cat to arbitrate who is right or wrong
But he only likes to play in the dark now :bird:
IT IS DARKEST BEFORE DAWN.

ok mate, this topic has been turning into an english learning discussion, and the original authur never seen to came back so far?
to some of you pointed out, that he (I suppose) doesn't seem to really speaking (or rather using) english natively enough, but seeking to find something in english? what a controversy?!

Sorry that I cannot understand English.
Thus I would like to surf other topic in Chinese.

引用:
原帖由 mysyu 於 2008-6-20 12:14 發表
The tilte should be written as "For English speaking people only", and the message should ...
English lesson?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-6-23 21:24 發表

English lesson?
That was my casual remark, made spontaneously and by no means I wanted it to be an English lesson. I understand this is not a forum for discussion on English writing, and that is why I have not followed up the remarks made by our learnt mates above.

引用:
Isn't it clear enough for you to know there are plenty people in this forum who are good in both English and Chinese.  Please just write whatever you like to ask and refrain from saying anything like "For ___ only."  It will just upset people.

thank you all for the valuable English lesson!   

什麼語言就自己方便
因有些c兄是不懂中文輸入
就他們的方便
我們可以多學幾個英文
及在網上可以查字典.....

相關搜索目錄: 語言

i guess ill reply here too since  my chinese reading/writing isnt very good, i cant even find how to start a new thread on these forums haha..

anyhow i'm new here, so nice to meet all the fellow brothers here. there is alot of info here, but again it seems a little cluttered and my chinese is poor. Can anyone recommend a good place for massage with HJ? i used to be a frequent visitor to 凱旋門桑拿 but ive heard they have closed now, or don't offer HJ anymore.

I'm really interested to know any other massage places in metro kowloon area, that are preferably clean and new, and also any girls ppl can recommend would be great too!

hope my post doesn't turn into a english grammar thread, thanks in advance!

引用:
原帖由 mysyu 於 2008-6-23 22:25 發表
That was my casual remark, made spontaneously and by no means I wanted it to be an English lesson. I understand this is not a forum for discussion on English writing, and that is why I have not ...
Thanks for clarification. I fully agree that the heading is "bad" English ...

43 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.