±À¤¶:| ºô­¶±H¦s | ºô­¶³]­p | ¶}ºô©± | ¹q¶l¥Ó½Ð | Wordpress Hosting | ¥~½æ¥­¥x | ­^»y½Òµ{±ÀÂË | ­·¤ô«Î | ©Ð¶¡­·¤ôÃh¥¥ | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

31 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

VIP wellness club

VIP wellness club

Dear ALL,

DOES ANYONE KNOW  ABOUT THIS SAUNA IN TST, IS IT A 100% VEGGIE ONE?????

CHEERS,

I think HK Sauna cannot only veggie.
may be some of HJ included.

´Ä«n®ü vs zanadu, which one is higher class ??

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ VITA ©ó 2008-8-29 22:41 µoªí
Dear ALL,

DOES ANYONE KNOW  ABOUT THIS SAUNA IN TST, IS IT A 100% VEGGIE ONE?????

CHEERS,
HJ only. But please specific what service you need before entering the message room

VIP=$2000 (hj)
Zanadu=$1500 (pure)
Girl quality is similar.  

Wow, I think I should visit them because the price  is so noble!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ paul+wong ©ó 2008-8-30 21:56 µoªí
VIP=$2000 (hj)
Zanadu=$1500 (pure)
Who can afford?

Ê\哋¢Ò«È¥þ³¡³£«Y©x°Ó¶Q­H嚟¶ù¡A´Nºâ¤ëÁ~¤Q¸U嘅´ä¤H¡A¤J¨ì¥h³£¦³¦Û¨õ·P¡A
¥H«e¢Ò¤j³°¤j欵¡A©è´ä¦³¨â­Ó¦a¤è¥²¥h嘅¡A
¨ä¤@´N«YVIP¡A¥ò¦³´N«Y¤j´I»¨¡I

Try one or two times , no problem la!

But I query the quality of the BG?

Is it better than Kobe?

Cheers,

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 2008xoman ©ó 2008-8-31 08:40 µoªí
Ê\哋¢Ò«È¥þ³¡³£«Y©x°Ó¶Q­H嚟¶ù¡A´Nºâ¤ëÁ~¤Q¸U嘅´ä¤H¡A¤J¨ì¥h³£¦³¦Û¨õ·P¡A
¥H«e¢Ò¤j³°¤j欵¡A©è´ä¦³¨â­Ó¦a¤è¥²¥h嘅¡A
¨ä¤@´N«YVIP¡A¥ò¦³´N«Y¤j´I»¨¡I
Ê\¦a¦³®M²¼½æ, ¦n¦ü¸Ü¤K¦Ê´X¤¸´N¦³90¤ÀÄÁ.

§Ú¥h¹L´X¦¸, ³£«Y¤½¨ÆÀ³¹S, °O±o¦³¦¸¦³±øªC¦{¤k¦nè°, ¤£¹L­Ód¦a¤è¯u«Y­ø«Y§Ú¥i¥H¸g±`¥h0¬J!

§Ú·Qª¾¹D³Ì¦h­n¾pwhen leave,?
then §Ú±a¨¬°÷money ¥h?
ÂI会¦³¦Û¨õ·P, ¤H¦a°­ª¾§A©³µP!
eg, $5,000 ´N$5,000
the most important thing is you know how much to spend?
Just like , one times I go to one famous Susi restaurant in TST, I booked and sat on the center of Susi bar without any fear becauase i know the max spending is $4,000 , so I brought $ 10,000 with my friend . I ordered without menu and asked Chef giving the best Susi.
Other young couple chickened out in the side of bar and count how much it is when ordered dishes every time.

Nobody look down at us and we feel very comfortable at every moment because i know this place is top place in TST.
I will not care my money because i want the best thing.

we spent $ 4,000 that night and satisfied the whole thing.

So, I encourage all brothers to go if some chings think it isd the best sauna for relaxation.

¦^´_ 11# ªº©«¤l

Good Vita.
Then try Zanadu if you do not mind the money.  But please expect to spend a lot because in the first 10 times you will only get pure vegi.  Remember you must try the same girl in these 10 times.  In the 11th time, you will know the magic haha.

Normally, I will visit one or two  times unless the girl is my dream girl.
Because i have no time to visit ten times in short period.
If i can , the girl may leave already.
Also, ten times means $ 15,000 for entry the castle. that is OK if I treat it as a lover dating.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ VITA ©ó 2008-9-1 19:34 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Im99917 ©ó 2008-8-31 21:00 µoªí

Ê\¦a¦³®M²¼½æ, ¦n¦ü¸Ü¤K¦Ê´X¤¸´N¦³90¤ÀÄÁ.

§Ú¥h¹L´X¦¸, ³£«Y¤½¨ÆÀ³¹S, °O±o¦³¦¸¦³±øªC¦{¤k¦nè°, ¤£¹L­Ód¦a¤è¯u«Y­ø«Y§Ú¥i¥H¸g±`¥h0¬J!

¦ý¥ò¥¼­p¥N¤ä噃¡A¤»Â°_¦hÁ¡I

Yes

VIP vegi $400, HJ $600

but i don't think there have more ©x°Ó¶Q­H at here, otherwise °­¨Ðo¬[¥J´N¦³

BTW the average bone skill of the BG is very very good compare with other saunar (they have a ¤W®ü±C train every BG while they recuited by saunar, even BG know bone skill before)

Paul+wong ching,

Will you try the same girl in 10 times?

It is difficult for me to do !

¦^´_ 16# ªº©«¤l

No la, just try form time to time and when I have money.  Anyway, in VIP, Zanadu etc. this kind of high class sauna, you pay for the quality.

¦^´_ 11# ªº©«¤l

Are you talking about Kenx0 in TST?

Yes

yes, it is the one I will try again soon.

I visited VIP on Monday, and heard from BG that VIP may be closed by Nov 08 because of expiration of the lease.  Will try to find new location in TST, but not sure.

¦^´_ 20# ªº©«¤l

Yes, confirmed.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ VITA ©ó 2008-8-31 09:26 PM µoªí
§Ú·Qª¾¹D³Ì¦h­n¾pwhen leave,?
then §Ú±a¨¬°÷money ¥h?
ÂI‰N¦³¦Û¨õ·P, ¤H¦a°­ª¾§A©³µP!
eg, $5,000 ´N$5,000
the most important thing is you know how much to spend?
Just like , one times I go to o ...
¦P·N¡A¥u­n¨C¦¸±a°÷¿ú¡A¨«®ÉµL¶WÃB¡A¿ú·Ó­Ú¡Ad ¾­û¤@¼Ë­ø´±Ú»¤Ö§A¡C

·íµM¡A¦Û¤v­n­p¹L¼Æ¥ý¡C¦pªG­n¤@¥Í»¨¤@¦¸¡AáÇáÇ®I®I¡u«Â¡vµf¦¸¤]¥¼¹Á¤£¥i¡A©l²×¤H¤@¥@¡Aª«¤@¥@¡C

³Ì©È¸Ë¸Ì¤£°÷¿ú¡A¤S§¤¤F¤J¥h ®ø¶O¡A³v¥ó­¹¡B³v¥ó­p¡AËݤ£¦p¥h¤j®a¼Ö¥s­Ó®MÀ\¡C

I visited last week with my friend.  Many girls already left.  Heard that they only have about 10 customers per day.  Closing in November as confirmed by the girl.
The good old days have gone.

In anticipating of weakening global economy, the demand for these high class sauna will be limited. I suspect the demand for $5xx for 2 hrs sauna with acceptable BG age between upper 20's to low 30's will be the most successful one in the next 12 months or so

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ paul+wong ©ó 2008-10-6 12:50 µoªí
I visited last week with my friend.  Many girls already left.  Heard that they only have about 10 customers per day.  Closing in November as confirmed by the girl.
The good old days have gone.
too bad

31 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.