±À¤¶:| ºô­¶±H¦s | ºô­¶³]­p | ¶}ºô©± | ¹q¶l¥Ó½Ð | Wordpress Hosting | ¥~½æ¥­¥x | ­^»y½Òµ{±ÀÂË | ­·¤ô«Î | ©Ð¶¡­·¤ôÃh¥¥ | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

39 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

½¬ªáLake K ªñ¨Ó³Ì Like and ¦nºA«×

½¬ªáLake K ªñ¨Ó³Ì Like and ¦nºA«×

½¬ªáLake K ªñ¨Ó³Ì Like and ¦nºA«×First of all, sorry for late report and I need to thanks so much for Bro Haidada MM Contacts. And my chinese typing is not so good that I will change and update my version with Haida ones.

¤W¨â­Ó¶g¤»2­Ó¤H¥h½¬ªá Lake , Personally §Ú·Qªñ¨Óı±o³Ì¦nªºk.. ¤k·Pı¤W¤ñ¸û raw, §Ú¸òªB¤Í TF ³£¤Q¤À º¡·N.

§Ú­Ì±q Shenzhen 5:00 pm call ¨® ¶}©l, journey quite long with traffice congestion, 1.5 hours arrive in 3 Hill. ¨ú©Ð¶¡¤§«á, call me  ­q©Ð¶ý«} , it's already 7pm ,  ¶ý«}¥s§Ú­Ì¥h¬D¤k«Ä ;  ­q©Ð¶ý«}»¡¤@¤Á»ù¿ú¥H«á, ­q©Ð¶ý«}µM«á¥ý±a¤k¡C¡C¿ï¤£¨ì¨ä¥L¶ý«}¤~¯à±a¤k¡C

¤K­Ó¸ò¤K­Ó¤@§å¤@§å¥ý¶i, TF °¨¤W¿ï¨ì, wait, that's also my cut of tea, ¦nè°¤k¡C¡C´ò«nªº¡C¡C§Ú­Ì­n¦A±a¡C¡C¶ý«}´N¥s­ì¨Óªº¤K­Ó©¹«á¯¸, ¦A¶i¨Ó¤K­Ó, not bad, so we can pick the previous group girls easily and no need to worry about being pick up by others, ¥Ì¤S´X¦n¼½, ¦A±a, ¤S©¹«á¯¸, finally ¶i¨Ó¤F6-7§å¦@50-60¤H, so good, §Ú¿ï¨ì¤F¨â­ÓMM ¡A «C®qªº¬ü¤H¨à, TF ´N´z¤F3­Ó¥ò¸Ü­n´z, ³Ì«á¬O¥s50¦h­Ó©f©f¤@¦r±Æ¯¸, so amazing . ¸ò着别组ªº妈«}¤]带¤k来¡C¡C§¤¨ì³q©Ð¤k¡C¡C ª±ªº®É¶¡³£«Ü¦n¡A §Ú¨â¤k«ÄÄvª§¤Q¤Àºò´ê¡A ¤£Â_·¾§Ú¥|³BºN, ¤¬¨®¤@½ü, then play dice, cards , ²q®± , after 3-4 hour , ¨â­Ó¤H5­Ó¤k«Ä³Ü¤F¤» SET, so drunk ! TF keep in playing with 3 girls and due diligence pull off cloth and check everyone in washroom , so salty !

One more things ³oùؤk¤k³£³­°V±o«Ü¦n, ª±­A so high and no asking early leave, moreover, ¸ò¤j®ü¥S»¡¤@¼Ë³oùؤ£­ã¤k¤k¦b©Ð¶¡ª±¤â¾÷¡Amany place have but not much girl listen to it most places, well, in there really ¦¨±ß¯u¨tµL¤H´±®³¤â¾÷¥X¨Óª±.

¶ý«}¦b©Ð¥ç¤jÁn¸ò¨C¤@­Ó¤k¤kÁ¿²Ä¤G´Â«È¤H¤£¨«¦o­Ì¤£­ã¨« and ¦­¨«ªº´N«È¤H§^¨Ï¤ñ¿ú, ¥Ì¦n³W¯x,  Night Q and then ¦­¾Þ then talk with the girl and she tell me just come couple weeks thats why no fee and time to buy the ¤u¦ç , ok la, take some sleep more and ¤k¤k¤S¤W§É³­§Ú¦AºÎ, around ¤Q¤GÂI¤~°_¨Ó¨ì¤j°ó®I³æ , we then drink Tea with MM together and gather with TF and he even powerful to call another girl for moring Q session at 8 am . No wonder I cannot recognize his girl , i thought i was too drunk to mix up , shxt !

btw, thanks mami give couple set free drinks and also a free bed room coupons due 2 month so should revisit again sometime later

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¤â¾÷
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý
  • DrTea Åé¤O +10 Article with Heart 2009-7-9 07:53
  • DrTea «Â±æ +10 Article with Heart 2009-7-9 07:53

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Allen05 ©ó 2009-7-9 00:17 µoªí

½¬ªáLake K ªñ¨Ó³Ì Like and ¦nºA«×First of all, sorry for late report and I need to thanks so much for Bro Haidada MM Contacts. And my chinese typing is not so good that I will change and update my ver ...
The worst thing is the location BUT everyone got the good Stuff at all !!
¨k¤H¥iªø¤[¦Ó¤£±M¤@
¤k¤H«o±M¤@¦Ó¤£ªø¤[

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

Where is Lotus Lake/Pond? Please PM if want to avoid being accused of advertising

Bro Allen Please PM where is ½¬ªáLake K and ¶ý«} contact. Thanks!

¦n场´N­n±À¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-7-9 10:51 µoªí
¦n场´N­n±À¡C¡C
but too much promotion/mentioning would make this place too hot to handle. It may become another factory! quality dropped significantly.

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

Very interesting and nice place. Would you mind PM me the location.

Thanks.

¤EÂI¥b«á¤~®³«È©Ð,·|¥­¤@ÂI

normal room is about 320,  I don't think there will be further discount again.....

but that's because the location make the qulaity outstanding, so there must be trade off.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2009-7-9 11:30 µoªí
but too much promotion/mentioning would make this place too hot to handle. It may become another factory! quality dropped significantly.
I think it is good to push fthe good places so that it can have good business and remain good....

when it turns bad then we stop going la.....

³o´Á³o³õ¦h¤£¦hªF¥_©f¤l¡I

NE no la..
Sichuan and Hunan mainly..some Hubei...

c hings, is it the bridge head three hill??
I have been there few months ago... but not so many girls to pick
cos we arrived late....
but the strange thing was we couldn't see any other customers when we were at the hall and corridor...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ joe98 ©ó 2009-7-9 17:43 µoªí
c hings, is it the bridge head three hill??
I have been there few months ago... but not so many girls to pick
cos we arrived late....
but the strange thing was we couldn't see any other customers w ...
The business there now is not very good......MMs still okay...still a bit raw as one brother have said...go now and may be it will close soon....or the good  MMs all gone...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-7-9 18:17 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-7-9 18:10 µoªí

The business there now is not very good......MMs still okay...still a bit raw as one brother have said...go now and may be it will close soon....or the good MMs all gone...
you have to go on weekend and change the date of outing, leaving me behind...      may be I do not have the chance to visit the place again...  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2009-7-9 18:12 µoªí
you have to go on weekend and change the date of outing, leaving me behind...      may be I do not have the chance to visit the place again...  
Sorry luo.....can go there only weekend la...too remote...

the good thing about this place is the assistants can ON too...
wonder the mommy will go out too??

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ joe98 ©ó 2009-7-9 18:18 µoªí
mommy? old and ugly wor...

¤Ö¦³§r!! ¬°¤°»ò¤W¦¸¥h¨ä¥Lªº«È¤H¤@­Ó¤]¸I¤£¤W...
¤£¹³CP ¨º¨Ç ¤H¨Ó¤H©¹...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Allen05 ©ó 2009-7-9 14:55 µoªí
normal room is about 320,  I don't think there will be further discount again.....
Book with mom. and say u need 9:30 p.m. check in one..only 250

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-7-9 18:20 µoªí

mommy? old and ugly wor...
Maybe he said "Mummy" at all !!  Hehe !!
¨k¤H¥iªø¤[¦Ó¤£±M¤@
¤k¤H«o±M¤@¦Ó¤£ªø¤[

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ YMAN ©ó 2009-7-9 01:50 µoªí [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=7630914&ptid=275026][/url]
Bro Allen Please PM where is ½¬ªáLake K and ¶ý«} contact. Thanks!
Allen ¥Sªº¼s§i¤Ó¦n¤F(§Úo¦a¥Xreport¥i¯àsetªðoªº¾\ŪÅv­­¦noªº). We make it hot, so every ching would adventures it.§Æ±æ­ø¦n¦³spy or ¹Î¥X²{°Õ, ¤£¹L¦n¦h­»´ä¤@®a¤j²Ó¹Îweekend¥h­Ó«×ª±´N¯u

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ kenkan ©ó 2009-7-9 13:54 ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¼s§i

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ joe98 ©ó 2009-7-9 18:18 µoªí
§U²zµLªA°È¡A¤S¸g±`out of K room ¥hÀ³¹S¨ä¥L«È¤H¡I
³o¸Ìªº Mommy ¦~¬ö¤ñ¸û¤j........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¿ð¨Óªº¬K¤Ñ ©ó 2009-7-10 05:24 µoªí

§U²zµLªA°È¡A¤S¸g±`out of K room ¥hÀ³¹S¨ä¥L«È¤H¡I
³o¸Ìªº Mommy ¦~¬ö¤ñ¸û¤j........
¬K¤Ñ gor,
§U²z spent more time at others rooms than in our room last time. You must not be happy...  

Mommy ¦~¬ö¤ñ¸û¤j
The 2-3 mommy we saw...   Hmm..  they are really old...  very different from other places..  I think it is bcos this place is still regarded as 2nd tier lor..

39 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.